Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

It took 1.5 yrs but it finally got out Nancy was hoping something would happen. She knew of the warnings

Trump offered her 10k troops or was it 20?

History sucks when it is interpreted eh?

Pelosi was not informed of anything.

Trump offered no troops. It was hours before troops were finally sent on the day of the insurrection.

Your history is fact free.

So you are saying that he does not have the right to face his accusers?

I see you are one of those "rights for me but not for thee" types....Sounds about right. 😐

The questio9n is whether the Congress can subpoena him. Pelosi has nothing to do with this.

Are you daft, of course he can, he can compel them to be deposed under oath and since it's a federal case they can't run and hide in their respective states either like with state cases where a defendant wants to have someone deposed from out of state.

They are about to find out what "Sauce for the Goose Is Sauce For The Gander" means. ;)

It has to be relevant. No fishing expedition will be allowed.

I don't care about Nancy being under oath you dumb ass....
I tell you what.......let's have Nancy under oath for 10 hours.....like Hillary was under oath for 10 hours....then we follow that up with Trump under oath for 10 hours....deal??

Which one is most likely to commit perjury?

I'm guessing the one who is scared to death of being under oath
That would be Pelosi, if she told the truth she would exonerate Trump. :eusa_whistle:

Just like any of the others who defied a congressional subpoena.
So you don’t think he should be held accountable? you don’t think the dems were wrong to ignore the law and you think it’s ok for bannon to do so as well. Ok that’s fine. But don’t claim to be for law and order in the future.

So you don’t think he should be held accountable? you don’t think the dems were wrong to ignore the law and you think it’s ok for bannon to do so as well. Ok that’s fine. But don’t claim to be for law and order in the future.
Why should Bannon now be held accountable for something that has been tolerated many times before?

I have always been for the rule of law, when it is applied equally.

Why should Bannon now be held accountable for something that has been tolerated many times before?

You do see your doublespeak right? You say you’re for the rule of law except for in this case you’re not for the rule of law because some other people were let off the hook.

If you were for the rule of law then you’d be advocating to punish bannon or legally change the law.

Saying that others got a away with it as an excuse to break the law without recourse is just silly… I saw a cop driving over the speed limit and turn without using his blinker. I saw another car do the same thing in that cops presence. So I guess we all get to speed and not use blinkers now, right?

I'd hold my comments until after he gets his day in court.

Only an idiot would believe that Steve Bannon's lawyers could subpeona these members of congress. The presiding judge is going to get a laugh out of this!

You do see your doublespeak right? You say you’re for the rule of law except for in this case you’re not for the rule of law because some other people were let off the hook.

If you were for the rule of law then you’d be advocating to punish bannon or legally change the law.

Saying that others got a away with it as an excuse to break the law without recourse is just silly… I saw a cop driving over the speed limit and turn without using his blinker. I saw another car do the same thing in that cops presence. So I guess we all get to speed and not use blinkers now, right?
You miss this part of my response?

No double talk.....if anything, reality.

Deal with it.
You respect the rule of law… unless the Dems get away with breaking the law, then you support your side in getting away with it too. That’s double talk… and it’s reality.

You respect the rule of law… unless the Dems get away with breaking the law, then you support your side in getting away with it too. That’s double talk… and it’s reality.
No, I want equal enforcement of the law. If those before Bannon weren't charged and arrested, then he or anyone else shouldn't be either.

It's 'your side' creating the problem.

I detect a Bannon boner......you realize also, pretty much the same people are in FBI and DOJ as in the past several administrations, don't you?

Forum List

Back