Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

Bannon is a criminal who stole money from the Trump rubes.

Yet the rubes continue to whore for him.

They're like the people who died of COVID but didn't believe COVID existed

LOL

Bannon said on jan 5 th. That all hell was going to break lose on the next day.

He knew what was going to happen. He knew.

"Highly professional" but a complete and utter LIE. Nothing Zuckerberg did was illegal or improper. There SHOULD be more drop boxes in high density neighbourhoods. Only idiots are saying that's a bad thing, given that Republicans have closed over 1200 polling places in poor and minority neighbourhoods.

Love your user name. It suits you to a T.
You never post anything remotely true do you you Nazi loving moron? Cell data and tower data doesn’t lie. You do. Now explain how Republicans are closing things in Dem run cities.

Oh we do know what you're talking about FuckBoi. You're in complete denial about January 6th and your refusal to accept the findings of the bi-partisan Committee, just because your clowns weren't allowed seats on the Committee to try to destroy its work.

This is proof positive that they've uncovered the truth and you're scared shitless of the findings.
They’ve found nothing you Nazi stooge. Hence no indictments. Bi-partisan? Not even close. Clean up your country and stop freezing the bank accounts of people who disagree with your dictator.

What bullshit! Trump and his minions are the ones who kept the NG out of the city for hours. This is yet another right wing lie to deflect from Trump's responsibility for the insurrection.

Why did Donald Trump refuse to call out the NG when everyone around him was begging him to do something?

Why did the Maryland NG arrive at the Capitol before the DC National Guard?

Why did Pence have to issue the order to the DC NG to come to the Capital - more than 3 hours AFTER the Capitol was breached?

Trump has been trying to blame Nancy Pelosi for this every since January 7th. This is just utter bullshit. Donald Trump is the guy who was in charge of the National Guard. The ONLY person to blame for the NG not showing up is DONALD J. TRUMP.
And your proof of this bullshit rant is where? Trump has shown the letters sent to Pisslosi and the DC Mayor. Your constant lying shows your fear that your precious committee is failing. And they are.

The fact that the right wing doesn't know that Bannon threatened exactly what happened the day before is no surprise to me. They are clueless.

Of course Bannon will get the information about the charges against him.

That's how this works morons.

No, not a big concern. I don’t take things on this site very seriously. I was just curious to see if and how you would answer these questions. Did it take you for the hypocritical type
Tell me of the hypocritical left and our current law enforcement.

Then we can deal with Bannon.

What bullshit! Trump and his minions are the ones who kept the NG out of the city for hours. This is yet another right wing lie to deflect from Trump's responsibility for the insurrection.

Why did Donald Trump refuse to call out the NG when everyone around him was begging him to do something?

Why did the Maryland NG arrive at the Capitol before the DC National Guard?

Why did Pence have to issue the order to the DC NG to come to the Capital - more than 3 hours AFTER the Capitol was breached?

Trump has been trying to blame Nancy Pelosi for this every since January 7th. This is just utter bullshit. Donald Trump is the guy who was in charge of the National Guard. The ONLY person to blame for the NG not showing up is DONALD J. TRUMP.

Gotta link to Trump keeping the NG out for hours?

Dragonlady you are full of shit.

She is a typical leftoid.

Tell me of the hypocritical left and our current law enforcement.

Then we can deal with Bannon.
What do you want me to tell you that you haven’t already said? The left are hypocrites and want to only enforce the laws against the Right. So now how do you want to deal with Bannon?

Forum List

Back