Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

You seem to keep changing your stance based on tit for tat partisan politics. You are either for accountability for breaking rules and laws, or you’re not. If you don’t think Bannon should be held accountable then you’re contradicting yourself.
Already stated my stance....flew by you?

Already stated my stance....flew by you?
I know you stated your stance, and then you contradicted yourself as I laid out. You say you want Laws enforced, But you’re making Excuses for Bannons case. So I guess you don’t want Laws enforced if they don’t really make sense to you is that right?

I know you stated your stance, and then you contradicted yourself as I laid out. You say you want Laws enforced, But you’re making Excuses for Bannons case. So I guess you don’t want Laws enforced if they don’t really make sense to you is that right?
No excuses for Bannon other than Liberal Privilege setting previous precedent.
Would equal application of the law, as previously done, be prejudicial to Bannon?

Why did Nancy Pelosi reject President Trump’s call for National Guard troops at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th?

What bullshit! Trump and his minions are the ones who kept the NG out of the city for hours. This is yet another right wing lie to deflect from Trump's responsibility for the insurrection.

Why did Donald Trump refuse to call out the NG when everyone around him was begging him to do something?

Why did the Maryland NG arrive at the Capitol before the DC National Guard?

Why did Pence have to issue the order to the DC NG to come to the Capital - more than 3 hours AFTER the Capitol was breached?

Trump has been trying to blame Nancy Pelosi for this every since January 7th. This is just utter bullshit. Donald Trump is the guy who was in charge of the National Guard. The ONLY person to blame for the NG not showing up is DONALD J. TRUMP.

What bullshit! Trump and his minions are the ones who kept the NG out of the city for hours. This is yet another right wing lie to deflect from Trump's responsibility for the insurrection. :auiqs.jpg:

Why did Donald Trump refuse to call out the NG when everyone around him was begging him to do something?

Why did Pence have to issue the order to the DC NG to come to the Capital - more than 3 hours AFTER the Capitol was breached?

Trump has been trying to blame Nancy Pelosi for this every since January 7th. This is just utter bullshit. Donald Trump is the guy who was in charge of the National Guard. The ONLY person to blame for the NG not showing up is DONALD J. TRUMP.

Oh, really?

Trump Pentagon first offered National Guard to Capitol four days before Jan. 6 riots, memo shows​

Official Capitol Police timeline validates Trump administration's account, shows Democrats' fateful rejections of offers. "Seems absolutely illogical," one official wrote about security posture hours before riot began.

The Pentagon first raised the possibility of sending National Guard troops to the U.S. Capitol four days before the Jan. 6 riots, setting in motion a series of rejections by Capitol Police and Democrats that left Congress vulnerable as threats of violence were rising, according to government memos that validate Trump administration officials' long-held claims.

An official timeline of the Jan. 6 tragedy assembled by Capitol Police shows that a Defense Department official reached out to a Capitol Police deputy chief, Sean Gallagher, on Jan. 2, 2021 to see if a request for troops was forthcoming, but the offer was quickly rejected after a consultation with then-Chief Steve Sund.

"Carol Corbin (DOD) texts USCP Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher, Protective Service Bureau, to determine whether USCP is considering a request for National Guard soldiers for January 6, 2021 event," the timeline reads in the lone entry listed for Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021.

The following morning, the timeline states,
"Gallagher replies to DOD via text that a request for National Guard support not forthcoming at this time after consultation with COP Sund."

You can read the full police timeline here:

USCPJan.6Timeline.pdf

Trump Pentagon first offered National Guard to Capitol four days before Jan. 6 riots, memo shows

I'll believe when I see them testify under oath...
Does Bannon have "standing" to issue subpoenas??????
Actually, he does... It is part of his right to a meaningful defense in our country...

The Defendant has no subpoena power whatsoever. He can't order anybody to appear in court.
WRONG...
His attorneys can subpoena them. And they will appear under oath, or the charges will be dismissed with prejudice..

No excuses for Bannon other than Liberal Privilege setting previous precedent.
Would equal application of the law, as previously done, be prejudicial to Bannon?
That means you’re saying that you want to follow liberal privilege precedent instead of following the rule of law. Did I get that right?

That means you’re saying that you want to follow liberal privilege precedent instead of following the rule of law. Did I get that right?
Doesn't Bannon deserve equal protection as previously afforded to others?

Doesn't Bannon deserve equal protection as previously afforded to others?
Bannon deserves equal protection as afforded by the law. If others got away with breaking the law that is a enforcement issue and that should be your problem. Or if you feel the law is unnecessary or just to change it legally. The fact that you’re trying to get Bannon off Just shows a disrespect for the rule of law

What bullshit! Trump and his minions are the ones who kept the NG out of the city for hours. This is yet another right wing lie to deflect from Trump's responsibility for the insurrection.

How do you know?

Funny you think you were there, and you don’t live in the US. Amazing shit right there

Last edited:
Bannon deserves equal protection as afforded by the law. If others got away with breaking the law that is a enforcement issue and that should be your problem. Or if you feel the law is unnecessary or just to change it legally. The fact that you’re trying to get Bannon off Just shows a disrespect for the rule of law
ha ha ha...never said jack about getting Bannon off.
When does the two tiered justice system end?

ha ha ha...never said jack about getting Bannon off.
When does the two tiered justice system end?
Oh if you never said that then my apologies, perhaps I misunderstood. What would you like to see happen to Bannon?

Pelosi has cost taxpayers untold trillions of dollars over the years. When she is gone good riddance. Hopefully she gets her comeuppance before her death. We already know where she is headed after it.

This seems to be of a big concern with you....why?
No, not a big concern. I don’t take things on this site very seriously. I was just curious to see if and how you would answer these questions. Did it take you for the hypocritical type

Forum List

Back