Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

The committee is a joke and its soul purpose is to keep Trump from taking back the WH. It will backfire like everything else they have tried for the last six years.

Like everything? I thought you said the election was stolen? If so seems like a success.
MAGA

Like everything? I thought you said the election was stolen? If so seems like a success.
MAGA
The election was stolen. Go out, take your mask, and ask people what they think. You will find out that most think it was stolen. I live in a Blue state and those I talk to say it was and they have no doubts.

Well, not quite. Not in the literal sense. Only the court can issue a subpoena. But as the defendant in the case he is allowed to request subpoenas for pretty much anyone he wants to be able to put on his defense for the case.

This, however, seems like a stunt intended to turn the court into a circus.
Well if you believe seeing the entire committee constantly testifying "I can't recall" or even better, "on the advice of my attorney I am exercising my Fifth Amendment rights" to be a circus, then you are right.

The Documentary was done is a highly professional manner.
Nothing slipshod like what Burger Boy Michael Moore engages.
Those State logs and recorded data are firsthand accurate.
It took time to acquire them { FOIA possibly }.
One of the reasons when Mark Zuckerburg first learned about
it ... he was almost mortified.His fingerprints were all over
how he Funded { Over $ 417 Million and counting } for placement
of new Post Office Drop Boxes in highly select Democrat Big City's.
Like Philly,Atlanta,Areas in Wisconsin and of course Detroit.

"Highly professional" but a complete and utter LIE. Nothing Zuckerberg did was illegal or improper. There SHOULD be more drop boxes in high density neighbourhoods. Only idiots are saying that's a bad thing, given that Republicans have closed over 1200 polling places in poor and minority neighbourhoods.

Love your user name. It suits you to a T.

Wait til you see the clip of Hunter fucking that coke slut Malia. It will be so hilarious...lolol

You democrappers are filthy criminal scum Brainwashed GD slave

We should have been pikin our own GD cotton for sure
oooh.... you get Meanest Post of the Day award... (oh, wait, the day has just begun... sorrry)

but I don't have much sympathy for anyone in the D party.. esp when we now use the D to stand for Demonic

if murdering helpless children is not demonic........

So in the House, the minority party can just stomp it's feet and refuse to participate in a special oversight committee, and that magically makes the oversight investigation and their subpoena's illegitimate? We know they can in the Senate but I'm not sure that applies to the House.
You need to go back and read what we were talking about, Dipsqueeze.

A leading question from a stupid person like yourself does not deserve an answer. Come back when you can say something intelligent.

I do not expect to see you again.

Hit a nerve?

:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

Oh come eyes just kidding.

Seriously though what percent of America/American do you hate then.

Is there a group of Americans that you hate the most, like Deep State Government workers, or FBI and CIA.....or just smart ass liberal democrats in general?

Hit a nerve?

:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

Oh come eyes just kidding.

Seriously though what percent of America/American do you hate then.

Is there a group of Americans that you hate the most, like Deep State Government workers, or FBI and CIA.....or just smart ass liberal democrats in general?
I never said I hated anyone. I have said what a bunch of piss poor Americans so many here have proven to be. Again, another leading question from someone who could find his asshole with radar is not worth answering.

oooh.... you get Meanest Post of the Day award... (oh, wait, the day has just begun... sorrry)

but I don't have much sympathy for anyone in the D party.. esp when we now use the D to stand for Demonic

if murdering helpless children is not demonic........
I just came back from my 7 day all expenses USMB vacation and blowing steam...lololol

I never said I hated anyone. I have said what a bunch of piss poor Americans so many here have proven to be. Again, another leading question from someone who could find his asshole with radar is not worth answering.
Got it. Calling a bunch of Americans 'piss poor' isn't really hatred because? Oh, how many of these piss poor Americans do you suppose are out here?

Got it. Calling a bunch of Americans 'piss poor' isn't really hatred because? Oh, how many of these piss poor Americans do you suppose are out here?
You are not going to tell me what anything is. Is there a part of that you do not understand?

Forum List

Back