Steve King Says Obama’s Immigration Policy Aimed At Flooding The Nation With Future Democrats

Dang. I think we have heard this song and dance concerning the Irish, the East Europeans, and all Asians. Yet here we are, still the US of A. And the only people I know of that are really trying to split this nation up, are our 'Conservatives' that are still argueing the seccession question.

for me , more immigrants just means crowding and more factions for politicians to pander to Rightwinger [see keith elison in minesota]. Doesn't make sense to let Westen Civ , laws , traditions be modified because of pressure from ALIENS to the USA just because they are in the USA and have political power and can vote .

for me , more immigrants just means crowding and more factions for politicians to pander to Rightwinger [see keith elison in minesota]. Doesn't make sense to let Westen Civ , laws , traditions be modified because of pressure from ALIENS to the USA just because they are in the USA and have political power and can vote .

The left wants to destroy western civilization. They can't stand that we are successful while the rest of the world sucks on dick.

The left all traitors and trash.

The left wants to destroy western civilization. They can't stand that we are successful while the rest of the world sucks on dick.

Racists want to destroy western civilization

hey hey ho ho , western civ has got to go !! Old 60s and 70s reasoning and chant of lefties , libs , progressives , dems in the 60s and 70s and probably even today !! Yep , I agree , lefties , libs , dems , progressives are also racist Rightwinger !!

Blacks hate hispanics
Hispanics hate Blacks
Blacks hate whites
Whites hate blacks
etc

Racism is part of humanity. No amount of social brainwashing is going to charge this fact. You focus on white hatred while everyone can hate to their hearts content. You're setting this nation up for trouble.

Blacks hate hispanics
Hispanics hate Blacks
Blacks hate whites
Whites hate blacks
etc

Racism is part of humanity. No amount of social brainwashing is going to charge this fact. You focus on white hatred while everyone can hate to their hearts content. You're setting this nation up for trouble.
They all hate you though

They have that in common

its ok with me , let the libs , lefties , progressives , dems and Unkatore build what they are building . Their kids will inherit it just like their kids inherited a poor economy and can't find jobs and are declining to marry . I just argue my points as practice , grins and its fun !!

Last edited:
getting out and about ehh Unkatore , you still add nothing to the conversation though !!

oh noes , Unkatore is a perfessor same as mr. obama is a Constitutional Scholar , aww funny !! And Philosophy to boot as if thats something to be proud of !!

Steve King says Obama’s immigration policy aimed at flooding the nation with future Democrats

Well, duh! That's the democrat MO for the past forty-plus years. Re-segregate the country into as many victim groups as possible and pander.
Anything that can be construed and segregated as non-white-male is eligible for dem victim pandering.

When different ethic groups rip this nation apart over the next few hundred years,,,I'll be dead of course, but in hell you'll see that I was right!

You'll be as stupid and cowardly as you are now. You'll just have hitler and stalin ass-raping you for eternity on top if it.

Just what you've always wanted...

Is there some rule that says Mexicans can't vote Republican?

Yes. The US Constitution says only US Citizens can vote which means Mexican nationals cannot vote in US Elections. That said, you will find many US Citizens of Mexican descent voting Republican; my wife being one of them.

Forum List

Back