🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Steve Sailer, a deadpan scholar .. received a Twitter ban for mentioning…race and crime (government-provided stats, at that).

You did it again basq, this content in your OP is not original, this was in the link that you posted, just after;

ELONGATED PUNCHLINE

"Meanwhile, sieg heiling troll Andrew Anglin was welcomed back to the platform."

Thus, your only original content on this post, is, "Rock on, Elon" this site is not here to be an echo chamber or previously published material. If you want to have ONE THREAD, to share news items with out giving the members reasons WHY we need to look at each of these items and discuss them? Fine. But if you keep posting such lazy OPs, YOU WILL START getting warning for violation of the clean start rules.

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

To sum that up.. We're REQUIRING the Original Posters to START a clean topical discussion.,. No more juiced incendiary titles and ranting OPs.. If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic..

What is a deadpan scholar? The Taki writer, just sounded like a whiner to me.
The link in this OP is now going dead for me . . I have no idea why.

I have to use this to access it.
I vote we trash this thread, you?

The link in this OP is now going dead for me . . I have no idea why.

I have to use this to access it.
I vote we trash this thread, you?
It started Thursday at 11:10 PM and the time now is almost 5 PM on Saturday with only 6 posts, including this one and all but the 1st belong to mods. It is not worth the clicks to close as is already basically dead, so not worth my personal philosophy of minimal effort or applied force to handle problems, so it would only be a vindictive move, much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back