Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's "declaration of war" | The Warning

Should we take Trump seriously? That is not a serious question.
If J6 was any indication, the answer is known.
At 2:54 it starts to get interesting. Trump is going to go after Biden if he gets elected.
IF being the key word of course.

Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's speech at Bedminster golf club after he was arraigned on documents and obstruction charges. Steve calls Trump's words "a declaration of war" and says we must take his fascist rhetoric very seriously.

If Biden is innocent, then he has nothing to worry about. The truth is you are ALL concerned BECAUSE, you know he isnt innocent.

353414348_675945297970381_6983574913997246506_n.jpg
Your favorite hate site.

If Biden is innocent, then he has nothing to worry about. The truth is you are ALL concerned BECAUSE, you know he isnt innocent.
Get this through your head now: The winning side will declare who is guilty or innocent.
Was Comrad Fidel found guilty for Cuba's bloody revolution?

Has the losing side ever remained undeclared and keeping their heads, three years after an attempted revolution?

I am not to judge innocence or guilt. That is what a judge and jury are for. I have seen no physical evidence, have you?

And you're a teabagging MAGA, Does it bother you to read the same kind of stuff you right wingers have been posting for years?
No. I leave teabagging to you and all your gay pals.

And I don’t see posts from right wingers as full of scumbag hate as the shit you posted.

Go die.

Forum List

Back