Steve Schmidt reacts to Donald Trump's "declaration of war" | The Warning

It's amazing that anyone takes Trump seriously.

The high point of his political career was 'winning' the 2016 Presidential election. Yet in 3 of the battle ground states he won by less than 1%, and in Florida less than 1.5%. He lost the popular vote.

Clinton was a terrible candidate, and the election was marred by extreme misinformation.

Since 2016, Trump has lost every time. Why does anyone take him seriously?

He has a small minority of fanatic supporters, that most Americans think are total whack jobs, yet they hold the GOP hostage. He is a recipe for insuring that the Democrats remain in control of the Federal Government.

It can't go on indefinitely, failing to declare the winning side in America's attempted coup. The guilty party's heads must roll, before the situation erupts into a much more serious coup attempt.

One side or the other must claim and secure the support of the military.
Go fuck yourself, you asshole Canuck fuckin duck. You worry about Canada. We shall store your advice where it belongs.

🚽

"I did everything right, and they indicted me.”

Trump said that yesterday. I wish I knew how to make that into a loop because he sounded positively demented.

Nope, but I am saying to go after the criminals that you have evidence on.

trump, all the evidence will soon be shown to you in a court of law.
They have collected and verified the evidence.

biden, stolen election, fraud, FIND the evidence and present it.
So far you have been unable to do so.
Get off your ass and FIND the evidence.

If it can be proven that biden committed such crimes, indict him (after he leave office of course) I don't care.
I care that criminals, either party, are prosecuted and given their due process.

Why are you so upset about trump being given the opportunity to defend himself? Try to answer without saying Witch Hunt, Biden, or Hillary.
Anyone who thinks this how America is supposed to work is dead wrong. You call Trump and his supporters traitors. It is projection and it is more than obvious who the traitors are.

MAGA is at war with the rest of the country, even though we're not at war with them.

There is no communicating with them. They think they're fighting evil for their God.

We said the same thing about the Jihadis of 9/11.
You should have heard Beavis & Butthead (Travis & Buck) shorting out their mics on the radio today from all the tears they shed after Pence on air refused to commit to a pardon for Traitor Trump if Pence gets elected.

Priceless.

The indictments are the declaration of war. The treatment of the J6 folks vs BLM farts is the declaration of war. The Covid reaction, which Trump was somewhat a part of, is the declaration of war.

Parents, let this be a lesson to you all. Let your kid have the damn lollipop at the bank. Otherwise they feel unloved and grow up to be this turd.

MAGA is at war with the rest of the country, even though we're not at war with them.

There is no communicating with them. They think they're fighting evil for their God.

We said the same thing about the Jihadis of 9/11.
Then why are people being targeted for their politics? There is no talking to you, hack.

I couldn't catch up with that pig's hateful crap in the next 20 years if I was trying.
Your story is changing, Simp.

You claimed he said “crazy stuff”, something you do here daily.

Now your story is he said “hateful crap”.

which story do you want to go with, and bring examples.

Anyone who thinks this how America is supposed to work is dead wrong. You call Trump and his supporters traitors. It is projection and it is more than obvious who the traitors are.
So what do you think should happen when someone steals top secret documents, lies about having them, and refuses to give them back?

Your story is changing, Simp.

You claimed he said “crazy stuff”, something you do here daily.

Now your story is he said “hateful crap”.

which story do you want to go with, and bring examples.
It would more accurately be called crazy hateful crap. There is a long list of adjectives that could be accurately used to describe limbaugh's bullshit. Your nitpicking can't make his crap any less disgusting.

Ask Killary.
Hillary didn't do anything near what trump did, but it's obvious what she must think about trump being made to face his responsibility.
images

Forum List

Back