Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

Guilty until proven innocent. Wait...what?

Well you're right but using non profits to funnel monies to shell companies and submit fake invoices to pay yourself sort of says it all.
Maybe in your world, but, what role did Bannon play that was illegal? Or, was he part of this in name only? You just don't know, and either do I.

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.

Many on USMB donated to Brian Kolfage and he was also indicted.

Honestly if they did this in the open like that,, they are fcuking stupid I still think you’re being targeted. Omar has redirected millions to her boyfriends company, AOC, talib have done the same thing

Arrest them too.

Which one of them played on their disability to obtain donations?

Here are just a few threads that were started on this fraud.

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.

Honestly if they did this in the open like that,, they are fcuking stupid I still think you’re being targeted. Omar has redirected millions to her boyfriends company, AOC, talib have done the same thing

Arrest them too.

Huh

Well you're right but using non profits to funnel monies to shell companies and submit fake invoices to pay yourself sort of says it all.
Maybe in your world, but, what role did Bannon play that was illegal? Or, was he part of this in name only? You just don't know, and either do I.
He funneled money to himself and the other 3 guys, while lying to donors that all the contributions would go to building the wall.

The Indictment charges are public, you can Google and find them if you want to learn more about the accusation charges!

I seem to remember a few Trump Tards here at this forum bragging about how they donated money to his “Build the Wall” group and we laughed at them
And they used it to build the wall.

Among other things. You must be one of the tards

In reality, Kolfage, Bannon, and the other two men were using the money to fund their lavish lifestyles.

Kolfage allegedly spent his money on "home renovations, payments toward a boat, a luxury SUV, a golf cart, jewelry, cosmetic surgery, personal tax payments, and credit card debt." Bannon and the other two spent on "travel, hotels, consumer goods, and personal credit card debts."

I seem to remember a few Trump Tards here at this forum bragging about how they donated money to his “Build the Wall” group and we laughed at them

In reality, Kolfage, Bannon, and the other two men were using the money to fund their lavish lifestyles.

Kolfage allegedly spent his money on "home renovations, payments toward a boat, a luxury SUV, a golf cart, jewelry, cosmetic surgery, personal tax payments, and credit card debt." Bannon and the other two spent on "travel, hotels, consumer goods, and personal credit card debts."

Ok little dicky

Ok little dicky

:itsok:

NEW YORK —

Arrest them too.

You know, this really doesnt interest me, but did you know for every $1,000 you send to your beloved government, $200 goes back to the people? $800 goes into the pockets of government employees. Seems like a pretty poor way to "serve" the People.

Did they keep 80% of the money? Somehow I believe they were far more effective than government

He funneled money to himself and the other 3 guys, while lying to donors that all the contributions would go to building the wall.

The Indictment charges are public, you can Google and find them if you want to learn more about the accusation charges!
At least you got your side of the story. I'll wait for the other side of the story before I formulate an opinion.
It's just what I do.

NEW YORK FEDERAL PROSECUTORS
STOP TARGETING AMERICANS

Right. Only criminals and frauds on the left should be targeted.
Or fucking arrested! AL Sharpton has been taking millions of dollars from his foundation every month and sticking it in his bank account never been arrested the squad members have been taking money from the campaign sending it to their boyfriends business taking money out of it not arrested

Omar married her brother! To get him in the country! That’s 10 years in jail!

NEW YORK FEDERAL PROSECUTORS
STOP TARGETING AMERICANS

Right. Only criminals and frauds on the left should be targeted.
Or fucking arrested! AL Sharpton has been taking millions of dollars from his foundation every month and sticking it in his bank account never been arrested the squad members have been taking money from the campaign sending it to their boyfriends business taking money out of it not arrested
Fair points

Forum List

Back