Steyer gone

Tom Steyer has dropped out the race to be the Democrats Presidential nominee despite his wealth I guess he figured he wasted enough money on this maybe Bloomberg will be next.
Tom Steyer drops out of the 2020 presidential race

I'm not crazy about Bloomberg. In fact, I'm sick of millionaires buying elections: Bloomberg and Trump.
Perhaps I'm remembering wrong but didn't Hillary outspend Trump by a pretty wide margin in 2016? Trump unlike Bloomberg was in the race the whole way starting Iowa and going all the way through the primaries he didn't sit the first three or four out and try and use tons of TV ads for super Tuesday. Trump succeeded in no small part by being able to use the media to his advantage and get them to give him tons of free air time and advertising.

Only if you don't count all the free TV time he got from all the networks. He was such a clown till they all reported on him every day, so he didn't have to spend anything on advertising. They will still report on him every day, but they will point out his lies instead of just letting them pass like before.
That is called being media savy for the record every network could have chosen not to give him all the time they did but they chose to. First and foremost because it got them great ratings and second they wanted Trump to be the Republican nominee because they were cock sure that would all but guarantee a Democrat victory in 2016. Trump knew exactly what they were doing and took full advantage of it the simple fact is he played them and did it brilliantly.

Steyer isn't through spending money to kick Trump's ass. His main goal of Trump going down in defeat remains.

Because, like Bloomberg, he wants China First again. The same shytehole that sent the world the coronavirus an steals your jobs.

Steyer should be forced to dance in every attack ad he makes from now until the election. Some guys don't give a damn about the constituents they are apparently running to represent. They are weak on China, and for this reason, Trump is going to have a big stick in his hand come general election debates. Americans know more than ever, the threat that the communists pose.

You be sure to keep a copy of all that. You'll need all the made up mud you can come up with to sling at all the people joining in the effort to defeat Trump. There are lots of us, and Trump's money will be pocket change compared to those out to get him.

Outside of your bubble most people love Trump.
His approval ratings are higher than the last guy at this same point and he was clearly reelected- with "lots of people" out to defeat him.

Your bubble does you a disservice.

2020 Dem Hopefuls Main.jpg

Steyer and Bloomberg prove there's one thing money can't buy.....Charisma. Bloomberg will probably never realize that. I hope he spends himself into poverty and doesn't get one delegate.

Steyer isn't through spending money to kick Trump's ass. His main goal of Trump going down in defeat remains.

Because, like Bloomberg, he wants China First again. The same shytehole that sent the world the coronavirus an steals your jobs.

Steyer should be forced to dance in every attack ad he makes from now until the election. Some guys don't give a damn about the constituents they are apparently running to represent. They are weak on China, and for this reason, Trump is going to have a big stick in his hand come general election debates. Americans know more than ever, the threat that the communists pose.

You be sure to keep a copy of all that. You'll need all the made up mud you can come up with to sling at all the people joining in the effort to defeat Trump. There are lots of us, and Trump's money will be pocket change compared to those out to get him.

Pro Trump Democrats ?

Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

L.A. Times Tracking Poll: Donald Trump Leads Hillary Clinton by 5.4 Percent

You know, Trump is not that bad!

Yes, I was wrong about the final outcome, but only because of that gltch in the EC. Hillary did get 3 million more votes than him. You'll note that I didn't say anything about the outcome. Only that there is a sunami of well funded opposition heading for him, and he never faced anything like this election before. The complacency of 2016 is long gone.

Tom Steyer has dropped out the race to be the Democrats Presidential nominee despite his wealth I guess he figured he wasted enough money on this maybe Bloomberg will be next.
Tom Steyer drops out of the 2020 presidential race

I'm not crazy about Bloomberg. In fact, I'm sick of millionaires buying elections: Bloomberg and Trump.
Perhaps I'm remembering wrong but didn't Hillary outspend Trump by a pretty wide margin in 2016? Trump unlike Bloomberg was in the race the whole way starting Iowa and going all the way through the primaries he didn't sit the first three or four out and try and use tons of TV ads for super Tuesday. Trump succeeded in no small part by being able to use the media to his advantage and get them to give him tons of free air time and advertising.

Only if you don't count all the free TV time he got from all the networks. He was such a clown till they all reported on him every day, so he didn't have to spend anything on advertising. They will still report on him every day, but they will point out his lies instead of just letting them pass like before.

Free TV time spent trying to tear him down while propping up the Hildebeast and they even admitted s much on the glorious night that she was bitch-slapped. It's not like anyone that had two braincells to rub together didn't know that Trump was running.....

He was reported on as if his absurd pronouncements were the words of a sane person. He won't receive such fauning treatment except by fox this time.

Yes, I was wrong about the final outcome, but only because of that gltch in the EC.
What glich? Was Hillary too stupid to understand how the EC works and how to plan your strategy according to the rules we've always played by? Can't you admit she just couldn't beat Trump?

Forum List

Back