Steyer gone

By delegate count, it's down to the Crazy Old Commie and Chester the Molester. Tuesday will be most interesting.

Enjoy the meal, Democrats.

No evidence Biden is a "molester" but you're own sick claims.

Steyer isn't through spending money to kick Trump's ass. His main goal of Trump going down in defeat remains.

Tom Steyer has dropped out the race to be the Democrats Presidential nominee despite his wealth I guess he figured he wasted enough money on this maybe Bloomberg will be next.
Tom Steyer drops out of the 2020 presidential race

I'm not crazy about Bloomberg. In fact, I'm sick of millionaires buying elections: Bloomberg and Trump.

One of them is a billionaire.

Same difference.

Big difference. Biden and Sanders are both millionaires.

Tom Steyer has dropped out the race to be the Democrats Presidential nominee despite his wealth I guess he figured he wasted enough money on this maybe Bloomberg will be next.
Good. So damn tired of having to mute the TV when his idiotic commercials come on. I was still trying to figure out how ON DAY ONE he was gonna institute term limits...great idea but not something a president can do.

His dance off last night where he tried to look "lit" for all the cool kids had to have forced him to hang them up. He knew he had no chance and all he was doing was looking silly.

With Bidens win tonight, will he crush the field now?
Nope. I think he struggles to win 2 or 3 states on Super Tuesday. Even though a LOT of those states are in the south with a lot of blacks which seems to be the ONLY demographic backing Biden.

Steyer isn't through spending money to kick Trump's ass. His main goal of Trump going down in defeat remains.

Because, like Bloomberg, he wants China First again. The same shytehole that sent the world the coronavirus an steals your jobs.

Steyer should be forced to dance in every attack ad he makes from now until the election. Some guys don't give a damn about the constituents they are apparently running to represent. They are weak on China, and for this reason, Trump is going to have a big stick in his hand come general election debates. Americans know more than ever, the threat that the communists pose.

Bad night for Mini Mike as well. Sleepy Joe really schlonged the field and is now the only viable alternative to Crazy Bernie.

President Trump is calling for Bloomberg to finish his campaign on Twitter.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
3h

Sleepy Joe Biden’s victory in the South Carolina Democrat Primary should be the end of Mini Mike Bloomberg’s Joke of a campaign. After the worst debate performance in the history of presidential debates, Mini Mike now has Biden split up his very few voters, taking many away!

I'm not crazy about Bloomberg. In fact, I'm sick of millionaires buying elections: Bloomberg and Trump.
Perhaps I'm remembering wrong but didn't Hillary outspend Trump by a pretty wide margin in 2016? Trump unlike Bloomberg was in the race the whole way starting Iowa and going all the way through the primaries he didn't sit the first three or four out and try and use tons of TV ads for super Tuesday. Trump succeeded in no small part by being able to use the media to his advantage and get them to give him tons of free air time and advertising.

Because, like Bloomberg, he wants China First again. The same shytehole that sent the world the coronavirus an steals your jobs.

Steyer should be forced to dance in every attack ad he makes from now until the election. Some guys don't give a damn about the constituents they are apparently running to represent. They are weak on China, and for this reason, Trump is going to have a big stick in his hand come general election debates. Americans know more than ever, the threat that the communists pose.

You be sure to keep a copy of all that. You'll need all the made up mud you can come up with to sling at all the people joining in the effort to defeat Trump. There are lots of us, and Trump's money will be pocket change compared to those out to get him.

How did Trump "buy" it?
He was downright frugal in spending.

That's a joke right?

Steyers and Bloomberg are career politicians that have used NGOs to fund candidates of the leftard bent while decrying Citizens United. Leftards play by their own set of rules and standards while accusing their opponents of "dirty pool" as they take Soros money. If they didn't have low standards to claim, they would have none at all.

Perhaps I'm remembering wrong but didn't Hillary outspend Trump by a pretty wide margin in 2016? Trump unlike Bloomberg was in the race the whole way starting Iowa and going all the way through the primaries he didn't sit the first three or four out and try and use tons of TV ads for super Tuesday. Trump succeeded in no small part by being able to use the media to his advantage and get them to give him tons of free air time and advertising.

Only if you don't count all the free TV time he got from all the networks. He was such a clown till they all reported on him every day, so he didn't have to spend anything on advertising. They will still report on him every day, but they will point out his lies instead of just letting them pass like before.

How did Trump "buy" it?

That's a joke right?

Steyers and Bloomberg are career politicians that have used NGOs to fund candidates of the leftard bent while decrying Citizens United. Leftards play by their own set of rules and standards while accusing their opponents of "dirty pool" as they take Soros money. If they didn't have low standards to claim, they would have none at all.

How many of them were found guilty of cheating a charity, or running a fake college?

How did Trump "buy" it?

That's a joke right?

No.

You be sure to keep a copy of all that. You'll need all the made up mud you can come up with to sling at all the people joining in the effort to defeat Trump. There are lots of us, and Trump's money will be pocket change compared to those out to get him.

Pro Trump Democrats ?

Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

L.A. Times Tracking Poll: Donald Trump Leads Hillary Clinton by 5.4 Percent

You know, Trump is not that bad!

Only if you don't count all the free TV time he got from all the networks. He was such a clown till they all reported on him every day, so he didn't have to spend anything on advertising. They will still report on him every day, but they will point out his lies instead of just letting them pass like before.

Free TV time spent trying to tear him down while propping up the Hildebeast and they even admitted s much on the glorious night that she was bitch-slapped. It's not like anyone that had two braincells to rub together didn't know that Trump was running.....

Because the media thought that Clinton could beat him so very easily.
The media colluded with Hillary to find her the easiest victim.
They didnt take into account the real people outside of the biggest cities.

Forum List

Back