STFU Jack Kingston

It's not relevant he says. Yes, Seriously.

:eusa_eh:

I know, its hard for him to explain it with a mouth full of elitist dick. He worships even the rich kids who didnt earn a dime because as you notice he believes the rich to just be better than everyone else

Not sure where you invented that. Probably projection for your own inferiority.
The topic here is having poor kids on assistance do some kind of work in exchange for benefits. Do you have an issue with working in exchange for benefits?

The way I know that is you have yet to say that you DONT believe that. See, normal human behavior says that when someone is accused of something they havent done they deny it. You instead have yet to deny it, you ask how I came to that conclusion.

If working is an opportunity why are you denying rich kids this opportunity? Dont rich kids need to learn stuff like value and work? Or just the poor ones?

Tell me why segregation is good

I know, its hard for him to explain it with a mouth full of elitist dick. He worships even the rich kids who didnt earn a dime because as you notice he believes the rich to just be better than everyone else

The topic here is having poor kids on assistance do some kind of work in exchange for benefits. Do you have an issue with working in exchange for benefits?

The way I know that is you have yet to say that you DONT believe that. See, normal human behavior says that when someone is accused of something they havent done they deny it. You instead have yet to deny it, you ask how I came to that conclusion.

If working is an opportunity why are you denying rich kids this opportunity? Dont rich kids need to learn stuff like value and work? Or just the poor ones?

Uh no. Once again you are wrong. Saying "I do not beat my wife" implies the opposite. I've already posted that all kids should learn responsibility. So you are wrong there.
The question is whether kids on assistance should be made to do chores around school to help pay for that assistance. What is your view and why?

Uh no. Once again you are wrong. Saying "I do not beat my wife" implies the opposite. I've already posted that all kids should learn responsibility. So you are wrong there.
The question is whether kids on assistance should be made to do chores around school to help pay for that assistance. What is your view and why?

Yeah except I said "You beat your wife" and you replied

"How do you know?"

Additionally you are deflecting away from the answer. If you didnt believe it it would be easy to answer. Its human nature and you're not fooling anyone

PS. Go fuck yourself. I'm not answering your stupid ass question. It's called doing the Rabbi

Oh, so you think all kids should be made to work? Or is this you playing your semantics games again?

If you think all kids should be made to work, where is your post stating that the OP is wrong and unfair to single out some kids and not apply these same lessons to all the kids. Why haven't you done that?

"How do you know?"

Additionally you are deflecting away from the answer. If you didnt believe it it would be easy to answer. Its human nature and you're not fooling anyone

PS. Go fuck yourself. I'm not answering your stupid ass question. It's called doing the Rabbi

i.e. you cannot debate the actual issue and can only throw ad homs around. Why is this not surprising to me? Get back to me when you have some education and skills.

Oh, so you think all kids should be made to work? Or is this you playing your semantics games again?

If you think all kids should be made to work, where is your post stating that the OP is wrong and unfair to single out some kids and not apply these same lessons to all the kids. Why haven't you done that?
You think poor peopel should just be given everything for free? Is that your position? No wonder personal responsibility is so low.

I see no problem with having a system that helps teach that there is no such thing is a "free" lunch.

Well, the place to start isn't with the already traumatized children.

There are plenty of other fixes which need to be done.

How about the farm subsidies congress members and their families rake in?

I see no problem with having a system that helps teach that there is no such thing is a "free" lunch.

Well, the place to start isn't with the already traumatized children.

There are plenty of other fixes which need to be done.

How about the farm subsidies congress members and their families rake in?

You think being poor and/or taking free lunches is traumatizing? Really?

College students are also there to study. But if I understand the US correctly many of those students who do not have rich parents work, either in the college or nearby. And no one finds this in the least demeaning. So what exactly is the difference?

You don't see the difference between organizing a work detail of impoverished 6-year-olds versus an adult who is voluntarily going to college voluntarily working to pay for his education?

You think poor peopel should just be given everything for free? Is that your position? No wonder personal responsibility is so low.

And now try answering the actual question. Is it really that difficult?

College students are also there to study. But if I understand the US correctly many of those students who do not have rich parents work, either in the college or nearby. And no one finds this in the least demeaning. So what exactly is the difference?

You don't see the difference between organizing a work detail of impoverished 6-year-olds versus an adult who is voluntarily going to college voluntarily working to pay for his education?

Who's talking about work details for impoverished 6 yr olds? Only you.

Yes sir, it has been shown that young, poor kids are already at an educational disadvantage. Of course with no good education, you might as well have them sweep the floors. Call it on the job training.
Cause that's about the best jobs they will find with no good education.

And you rethugs think that the Dems promote class distinctions. You rethugs want to train the underclass starting in what, first grade?

Zeke, you certainly know about lack of education first hand.
No one is denying anyone an education. Kids on assistance will get the exact same education as those not. The difference is they will learn that being on assistance comes with a price. It's called "responsibility." You should try it sometime.

They'll learn that the powers-that-be resent them and begrudge them having scraps, and they'll be easy targets for the criminal element in their neighborhood who offer them a chance to feel like somebody.

What was the actual question again? When did I stop beating my wife?

Who's talking about work details for impoverished 6 yr olds? Only you.

You literally can't stand behind ANYTHING you claim. You change directions like the wind blows, all to avoid having to take a hard stance on anything.

Show some honor and stand up for the things you claim to believe in for once.

Yes sir, it has been shown that young, poor kids are already at an educational disadvantage. Of course with no good education, you might as well have them sweep the floors. Call it on the job training.
Cause that's about the best jobs they will find with no good education.

And you rethugs think that the Dems promote class distinctions. You rethugs want to train the underclass starting in what, first grade?

Zeke, you certainly know about lack of education first hand.
No one is denying anyone an education. Kids on assistance will get the exact same education as those not. The difference is they will learn that being on assistance comes with a price. It's called "responsibility." You should try it sometime.

They'll learn that the powers-that-be resent them and begrudge them having scraps, and they'll be easy targets for the criminal element in their neighborhood who offer them a chance to feel like somebody.

And having them do some supervised work in the school with discipline makes that worse somehow?

"How do you know?"

i.e. you cannot debate the actual issue and can only throw ad homs around. Why is this not surprising to me? Get back to me when you have some education and skills.

The issue isnt what you want it to be. My issue is that you see work as a good thing only for the less fortunate.

What was the actual question again? When did I stop beating my wife?

Why don't you think the rich kids should have to work at school just like the poor kids?
Please point out which post of mine said that. I'll wait.

You can't separate what I actually wrote from what you claim I wrote. How can anyone take you seriously?

Last edited:

"How do you know?"

The issue isnt what you want it to be. My issue is that you see work as a good thing only for the less fortunate.

Please change your avatar. It's absolutely embarrassing given your inability to articulate and defend a view.

Forum List

Back