STFU Jack Kingston

Yeah you were better off ignoring the question... This response just make it worse for you.

Hypocrisy confirmed!
It'snot really germane to this particular discussion. More germane would be why anyone thinks kids are too stupid to figure out who's on public assistence. I realize the people posting hat probably were too stupid to figure it out, but that doesnt explain everyone else.

It's exactly the point of the conversation. You're only digging that hole deeper now.

No it really isn't. Surprising you can't figure out what is topical and what is off topic. Hell, you can't read a sentence and derive a reasonable inference from it. That marks you as having sub par intelligence.

It'snot really germane to this particular discussion. More germane would be why anyone thinks kids are too stupid to figure out who's on public assistence. I realize the people posting hat probably were too stupid to figure it out, but that doesnt explain everyone else.

It's exactly the point of the conversation. You're only digging that hole deeper now.

No it really isn't. Surprising you can't figure out what is topical and what is off topic. Hell, you can't read a sentence and derive a reasonable inference from it. That marks you as having sub par intelligence.

That's rich. A bonafide racist is making a determination of MY intelligence. :lol:

Face it, you can now add hypocrite to your resume.

That's rich. A bonafide racist is making a determination of MY intelligence. :lol:

See, there you go again. You repeat the racism bit yet fail to substantiate it whenever you bring it up and end up looking like a dupe.
Then you insist the conversation is about rich kids when in fact the OP addresses poor kids on assistance.
You just can't win for losing, can you poor dear?

Rabbi wants it to be fair by only making the poor kids work to punish them for their parents inability to "make it". That oughta teach them

Rabbi wants it to be fair by only making the poor kids work to punish them for their parents inability to "make it". That oughta teach them

This is the problem. You see work as punishment. Work is actually opportunity. No wonder libs push for programs and policies that restrict work opportunities.

See, there you go again. You repeat the racism bit yet fail to substantiate it whenever you bring it up and end up looking like a dupe.
Then you insist the conversation is about rich kids when in fact the OP addresses poor kids on assistance.

So let's summarize.

Rabbi has proven himself to be a:
Racist
Hypocrite
Gullible
and now probably legally insane

Did I miss anything?

So let's summarize.

Racist
Hypocrite
Gullible

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, making an argument about a discussion.
You've proven yourself a big loser. Why is that surprising? It isnt. Happens every time you post.

So let's summarize.

Racist
Hypocrite
Gullible

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, making an argument about a discussion.
You've proven yourself a big loser. Why is that surprising? It isnt. Happens every time you post.

I already said insane, you didn't need to confirm it. But thanks anyway.

So let's summarize.

Racist
Hypocrite
Gullible

Did I miss anything?

Yes, you missed that you are incorrect and a genuine dumbass! :cool: P-K-B ALERT! :eek:

So let's summarize.

Racist
Hypocrite
Gullible

Did I miss anything?

Yes, you missed that you are incorrect and a genuine dumbass! :cool: P-K-B ALERT! :eek:

Who are you again? I mean I can see you're an overweight Amish man, but why do I care about you?

So let's summarize.

Racist
Hypocrite
Gullible

Did I miss anything?

Who are you again? I mean I can see you're an overweight Amish man, but why do I care about you?

Maybe you feel as I do. I say that I love everyone, but I hate some of their ways.:lol:

I'm just an honest, intelligent, good old boy who never gets bested by idiotic liberals! :cool:

So let's summarize.

Racist
Hypocrite
Gullible

Did I miss anything?

Whoever he is, he is smarter than you.

WOuld you care to comment on the OP? You know, the alleged purpose of your being here.

Maybe you feel as I do. I say that I love everyone, but I hate some of their ways.:lol:

I'm just an honest, intelligent, good old boy who never gets bested by idiotic liberals! :cool:

Do you hate overt racism? Or does that get a pass?

WOuld you care to comment on the OP? You know, the alleged purpose of your being here.

I did. You ignored the comment I made because it exposed your hypocrisy.

There is nothing wrong with work, but why can't all the kids be taught the same lesson? Why is it just the poor kids who need to learn this lesson?

Is this where you pretend that somehow my comment isn't relevant?

This is the problem. You see work as punishment. Work is actually opportunity. No wonder libs push for programs and policies that restrict work opportunities.

I know you just want to deny the rich kids from that awesome "opportunity". Why is that?

Oh right, you wont answer that

I know you just want to deny the rich kids from that awesome "opportunity". Why is that?

It's not relevant he says. Yes, Seriously.

:eusa_eh:

I know, its hard for him to explain it with a mouth full of elitist dick. He worships even the rich kids who didnt earn a dime because as you notice he believes the rich to just be better than everyone else

I did. You ignored the comment I made because it exposed your hypocrisy.

There is nothing wrong with work, but why can't all the kids be taught the same lesson? Why is it just the poor kids who need to learn this lesson?

Is this where you pretend that somehow my comment isn't relevant?

All kids should be taught that lesson. That isn't really relevant here though because the proposal dealt with kids on public assistance.
Do you have a relevant comment to make on this topic?

I know, its hard for him to explain it with a mouth full of elitist dick. He worships even the rich kids who didnt earn a dime because as you notice he believes the rich to just be better than everyone else

Not sure where you invented that. Probably projection for your own inferiority.
The topic here is having poor kids on assistance do some kind of work in exchange for benefits. Do you have an issue with working in exchange for benefits?

Forum List

Back