Still A Mystery.Taking Knees And Taking Out Statues.Why Didn't The Left Do It In 2009?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: This has been a frequent topic of discussion for the last 3 or 4 months. So much chaos and destruction. So much getting even with slavery and how blacks have been treated for decades. And now all hell is breaking loose? to the extend of attacking any "White Statue" ??
Can someone explain this debacle?
:dunno:

2009 was a different era

The left was protesting an unwarranted war and the Bush administration involvement in torture

:argue: This has been a frequent topic of discussion for the last 3 or 4 months. So much chaos and destruction. So much getting even with slavery and how blacks have been treated for decades. And now all hell is breaking loose? to the extend of attacking any "White Statue" ??
It is just being funded by Soros.

Wait, I bet the answer is in here.
47bbf20abcca4369037c24c17b8a0440.jpg

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

• Banned
so what took so long for the left to decide that Chrissy Columbus was a slaver owner and killed about 20 Million of them during his lifetime?

I do not see any of them protesting against that how come White woman Hillary commits crimes and gets away with it. But a brother from a different mother get shot. It just tells us which side that they are working for.

so what took so long for the left to decide that Chrissy Columbus was a slaver owner and killed about 20 Million of them during his lifetime?
Oh, you just want to spew stupid shit you heard on the AM radio. Got it.
lol...yah...this is what ,,i think Glenn Beck brought up,,,all of a sudden the left did the math and figured out that Columbus killed more slaves than Hitler killed Jews.

I do not see any of them protesting against that how come White woman Hillary commits crimes and gets away with it. But a brother from a different mother get shot. It just tells us which side that they are working for.
and no one is protesting what happened in Benghazi?

Because black jesus was supposed to unify everyone. We all know how that worked out.

Because it took some years for the liberals' poisonous, hateful diet of muslim semen for them to now behave - god help me - WORSE than the muslims they fellate, under Typhoid Barry's guidance. And combined with Trump's victory, I'VE SEEN AD NAUSEUM liberals go absolutely NUTS when an American white male DOESN'T have a muslim penis in his mouth. One can't embrace a Nazi-like evil of Islam's magnitude for this many years without that evil rubbing off on their liberal fellatrices. Like muslims, liberalfilth are perpetually rioting, death-threatening, offended by EVERYTHING in a manner that is just as contrived and cringingly un-self-aware as muslim butthurt. AND destroying the historical artifacts of their "enemies" as muslim crybabies have been doing for 14 centuries.

Are you saying people weren't protesting police brutality in 2009? Did u have your head in the sand ?

Because black jesus was supposed to unify everyone. We all know how that worked out.
why cant democrats just crap on the sidewalks and really nice cars and limo's,,and just leave the racist white statues alone?

Fox news and right wing media likes to put a spin on things, you know, to make the nervous old whites stay tuned.

Statues celebrating traitors = "heritage"

Free speech = "disrespecting the flag that symbolizes the protection of free speech"

Forum List

Back