Still A Mystery.Taking Knees And Taking Out Statues.Why Didn't The Left Do It In 2009?

It takes a lot of anger to start ripping apart tradition and history and lefties only get that angry during republican administrations.

:argue: This has been a frequent topic of discussion for the last 3 or 4 months. So much chaos and destruction. So much getting even with slavery and how blacks have been treated for decades. And now all hell is breaking loose? to the extend of attacking any "White Statue" ??
Can someone explain this debacle?
:dunno:

Fox news and right wing media likes to put a spin on things, you know, to make the nervous old whites stay tuned.

Statues celebrating traitors = "heritage"

Free speech = "disrespecting the flag that symbolizes the protection of free speech"
you are sadly mistaken friend. there is no one against the right of the players to take a knee. Not at all. you can't point to anyone saying that either. so your free speech= is DOA.

back when the statues were first put up?
During Jim Crow and segregation? Brilliant plan.
when the black man was given the same rights as whites?
"Given?" You mean when they were born?
I don't know, why not?
Clearly you don't know.
I like fools like you uneducated on our country. my post stands.

you think statues were built before the men became famous. too funny!

now wouldnt u think that all of this statue decrappitation would of been happening in the 60'?

:argue: This has been a frequent topic of discussion for the last 3 or 4 months. So much chaos and destruction. So much getting even with slavery and how blacks have been treated for decades. And now all hell is breaking loose? to the extend of attacking any "White Statue" ??

Fox news and right wing media likes to put a spin on things, you know, to make the nervous old whites stay tuned.

Free speech = "disrespecting the flag that symbolizes the protection of free speech"
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

i just cant imagine what loony lefters and some blacks are gonna do when it snows,,,and the snow is white.

The guy who started the whole take a knee...is now BEGGING for a job in the NFL and promising he will stand for the national Anthem. :laugh:

better not let the left know about all of the racist white statues in the Sarasota John Ringling Complex

Now you've done it! :eusa_naughty:

Given their propensity to deny history and destroy art I now fear for the place - tho' it's doubtful they'll pony up for the admittance fee. (whew!) Just don't tell them about the shameful display of wealth at Ca' d'Zan. :eusa_shhh:

ps - As a student in the late '60's, I was fortunate to have been able to attend several productions at the Aslo, long before the recent reno's.

When are folks gonna get it? This stuff is all Democrat-manufactured stunts. It's all staged. Democrats need to divide folks along racial lines. It's a 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. The Democratic Party has been engaged in that for many years.

I strongly urge folks to check out Saul Alinsky's Marxist teachings. His 'Rules for Radicals' clearly spells out the Democratic Party agenda. It's all about dividing the People. Democrats are just playin Americans for fools.

Forum List

Back