Still complaining 150 years later

Rebel assholes still butt hurt 150 years later over fighting and losing a war to prove they were better than the slaves.

Blacks are still complaining about slavery, something ended by a bloody war that cost close to a million lives. Acting like it has anything to do with the current conditions they live in. Then they complain about the fact that more percentage wise of them are in prison then their percentage of the population, ignoring the fact that their race makes up so much of the crime that of course a higher percentage are in jail for said crimes. It is not racism when blacks are arrested for breaking the law and imprisoned for same.

We have all seen once again how blacks react to news they don't like. And then they complain they are being treated unfairly while rioting burning murdering and destroying other peoples property.

Blacks?

You mean black people? Black Americans? Black citizens?

Asshole. There is such a thing as continuum. What happened yesterday necessarily impacts what happens today. It takes intelligence to grasp this.
It does not effect anyone that is not connected with it or has ever been affected by it 150 years into the future. anything after 1980 is race baiting and causing division

That is the thinking pattern of an idiot. Nice work.
Your's is like a race baiting little bitch.

I got race bait!! Watch me catch a bigrebracist!!

Fucking thing has a MASSIVE chest...and a puny little waist.

Still complaining or complaining again?

Harmony was much more prevalent in the 1980s and some years hence. The racial divide has been stoked these past six years or so.

Not to worry, though. The current administration still has two years to unite us. It will happen. Why would the president lie?

No. The racial divide has been stoked by those who OPPOSE this administration. Fucking period....end of story.
Nothing racist in that post, or should I say childish? Lone laughter take your ball and go home. The adults are in charge now.
Awwwwww! Did I hurt your feelings?
Hurt my feelings? Not at all I'm not the one making an ass of myself. Proceed on please.

image.jpg

Harmony was much more prevalent in the 1980s and some years hence. The racial divide has been stoked these past six years or so.

Not to worry, though. The current administration still has two years to unite us. It will happen. Why would the president lie?

No. The racial divide has been stoked by those who OPPOSE this administration. Fucking period....end of story.
Nothing racist in that post, or should I say childish? Lone laughter take your ball and go home. The adults are in charge now.
Americans oppose Obama's policies, generating charges of racism from the left. This leftist mantra fuels such posts by LoneGaffer and his fellows. Just shrug it off.

At any rate, the self-professed uniter has failed to unite.

I find it highly comical that we told to remember and "never forget" all sorts of horrors in our past but somehow black people should get over slavery and Jim Crow.

Blacks are still complaining about slavery, something ended by a bloody war that cost close to a million lives. Acting like it has anything to do with the current conditions they live in. Then they complain about the fact that more percentage wise of them are in prison then their percentage of the population, ignoring the fact that their race makes up so much of the crime that of course a higher percentage are in jail for said crimes. It is not racism when blacks are arrested for breaking the law and imprisoned for same.

We have all seen once again how blacks react to news they don't like. And then they complain they are being treated unfairly while rioting burning murdering and destroying other peoples property.

Blacks?

Asshole. There is such a thing as continuum. What happened yesterday necessarily impacts what happens today. It takes intelligence to grasp this.
It does not effect anyone that is not connected with it or has ever been affected by it 150 years into the future. anything after 1980 is race baiting and causing division

You're a stupid son of a bitch and a liar.

Americans oppose Obama's policies, generating charges of racism from the left. This leftist mantra fuels such posts by LoneGaffer and his fellows. Just shrug it off.

Yes. He failed to overcome an historic level of political opposition and the unceasing whine of desperation coming from the right wing echo chamber. The result...asshole racists are still asshole racists. Mother fucker failed to unite!!

I find it highly comical that we told to remember and "never forget" all sorts of horrors in our past but somehow black people should get over slavery and Jim Crow.
Never forget the facts not some swept under the rug bullshit.

Blacks?

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Yes. He failed to overcome an historic level of political opposition and the unceasing whine of desperation coming from the right wing echo chamber. The result...asshole racists are still asshole racists. Mother fucker failed to unite!!
So he failed, you say.

Hmm.

Bizarre.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Troll I'held my end up I have proven everything I said about me to you. Now shut the fuck up move on go into the corner and suck your thumb.

Obutthurt is the biggest race divider besides sharp ton I have ever seen. Same old lie of an excuse saying those that oppose obutthurt is a racist. Lies period end of story.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Troll I'held my end up I have proven everything I said about me to you. Now shut the fuck up move on go into the corner and suck your thumb.

Nope. You have not proved anything. Keep trying.

You do not have a 64" chest and a 38" waist. No way. Fucking liar.

Obutthurt is the biggest race divider besides sharp ton I have ever seen. Same old lie of an excuse saying those that oppose obutthurt is a racist. Lies period end of story.

Weeeeee! He didn't get you to stop being a racist. He must be a divider.

Thanks for proving my point idiot.

Thanks for proving my point idiot.

If you were not an idiot, you wouldn't rely on others to prove your points.

Anyone who views the world objectively would not describe the POTUS as a divider. You can't see it. You are blind.

Last edited:
Actually Obama could've united Americans like no one ever has. To bad he turned out to be a habitual liar and a racist. I mean Sharpton is his right hand man.

Forum List

Back