Still complaining 150 years later

Blacks are still complaining about slavery, something ended by a bloody war that cost close to a million lives. Acting like it has anything to do with the current conditions they live in. Then they complain about the fact that more percentage wise of them are in prison then their percentage of the population, ignoring the fact that their race makes up so much of the crime that of course a higher percentage are in jail for said crimes. It is not racism when blacks are arrested for breaking the law and imprisoned for same.

We have all seen once again how blacks react to news they don't like. And then they complain they are being treated unfairly while rioting burning murdering and destroying other peoples property.

Blacks?

You mean black people? Black Americans? Black citizens?

Asshole. There is such a thing as continuum. What happened yesterday necessarily impacts what happens today. It takes intelligence to grasp this.

As long as those that were never slaves blame those that never owned them, they will have an excuse.

Blacks are still complaining about slavery, something ended by a bloody war that cost close to a million lives. Acting like it has anything to do with the current conditions they live in. Then they complain about the fact that more percentage wise of them are in prison then their percentage of the population, ignoring the fact that their race makes up so much of the crime that of course a higher percentage are in jail for said crimes. It is not racism when blacks are arrested for breaking the law and imprisoned for same.

We have all seen once again how blacks react to news they don't like. And then they complain they are being treated unfairly while rioting burning murdering and destroying other peoples property.

If it bugs you 150 years later you should stop concerning yourself with it. We haven't forgotten being slaves 3000 years hence. ;)

Hard to do when, because you're white, you are told that what happened 150 years ago is your fault even though my family didn't come to the U.S. until just over 100 years ago.

Your's is like a race baiting little bitch.

I got race bait!! Watch me catch a bigrebracist!!

Fucking thing has a MASSIVE chest...and a puny little waist.
You're a stupid son of a bitch and a liar.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Troll I'held my end up I have proven everything I said about me to you. Now shut the fuck up move on go into the corner and suck your thumb.

Nope. You have not proved anything. Keep trying.

You do not have a 64" chest and a 38" waist. No way. Fucking liar.
Yes Police officer yes my size yes my job.
Now go to the corner and suck your thumb.
Don't ask for proof if you don't want to be prove wrong.

I got race bait!! Watch me catch a bigrebracist!!

Fucking thing has a MASSIVE chest...and a puny little waist.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Troll I'held my end up I have proven everything I said about me to you. Now shut the fuck up move on go into the corner and suck your thumb.

Take a selfie with today's newspaper and you giving me the finger. Do it Now. Post it. Let's see your MASSIVE chest.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Take a selfie with today's newspaper and you giving me the finger. Do it Now. Post it. Let's see your MASSIVE chest.
Maybe you should be doing this in private.

I find it highly comical that we told to remember and "never forget" all sorts of horrors in our past but somehow black people should get over slavery and Jim Crow.

In 200 years my great great grandchildren best not be a bunch of god damned criminals crying that 9/11 is their reason for being so.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Nope I have done all I'm going to do, now your turn. Either shut up or put up.

I find it highly comical that we told to remember and "never forget" all sorts of horrors in our past but somehow black people should get over slavery and Jim Crow.

In 200 years my great great grandchildren best not be a bunch of god damned criminals crying that 9/11 is their reason for being so.

Whoa! That's deeeeeeeeeep.........Derp.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Weeeeeeeeeeee! Bigchestnc1775making demands is fun!!

Still complaining or complaining again?

Harmony was much more prevalent in the 1980s and some years hence. The racial divide has been stoked these past six years or so.

Not to worry, though. The current administration still has two years to unite us. It will happen. Why would the president lie?

No. The racial divide has been stoked by those who OPPOSE this administration. Fucking period....end of story.
Nothing racist in that post, or should I say childish? Lone laughter take your ball and go home. The adults are in charge now.
Americans oppose Obama's policies, generating charges of racism from the left. This leftist mantra fuels such posts by LoneGaffer and his fellows. Just shrug it off.

At any rate, the self-professed uniter has failed to unite.
I have absolutely no clue as to why the Left gets the idea that the Right, at least some vocal on the Right, are racist.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Sierra Mike Hotel.
Romeo Oscar Foxtrot Lima.
wink_smile.gif
Bravo Oscar Hotel India Charlie Alpha

Foxtrot Uniform Baker Alpha Romeo, Baker Uniform November Delta Yankee.
My fav:

Foxtrot India, India Golf Mike Oscar.

troll

troll

Yes...I troll all liars and idiots. Get used to it.

troll

LOL he's a self troller

troll

Prove I have lied.
anything other than your word is not good enough troll.

Forum List

Back