Still havent gotten that straight answer from the left about the vaccines.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Why again are the leftists who insist the vaccines work feeling dreadfully unsafe from the unvaccinated?

We know this will eventually go to the race card.

Plus the fact that NO ONE has EVER claimed that vaccines are 100% effective. EVER.

Why this is so complicated for so many remains a mystery.

This is not difficult. This is very easy.

Do people get Measles, mumps, rubella and polio after vaccination? I'm sure they do, but it's so very rare you almost never hear of it. I'm quite sure most people do not know anyone who has contracted these illnesses after vaccination.

Meanwhile, I know MANY people, MANY, of my personal acquaintance who are "fully vaccinated" who are sick with Covid. It is assumed now that if you have Covid you were also vaccinated.

So I don't know what the shots were or are. Not vaccines. I know that.

Because the unvaccinated are a fertile breeding ground for the virus to continue

Same reason we have not been able to eradicate Measles

Well.................................no.

Because there are two strains that are growing in infections that are as every bit as infectious as Delta but are not treatable.

Here in America we have the Mu variant from South America where there's few vaccinations. Europe currently has Lamda variant from Africa...then I'm hearing reports of yet another variant out of India...this makes their third variant. Variants stem from pools of unvaccinated people...and the dominant strains of variants are the ones that vaccines have no effect on. Not even monoclonal antibodies help against these strains.
They are similar in effect as far as endocrine system infection so the organ damage is similar...

The misinformation that the unvaccinated are more of a threat than the vaccinated is a very dangerous lie.
No...
If the unvaccinated are your typical antivaxxers and anti-mask individual there's no telling which Variant they might have. And they are angry militants about it hanging out in person with others who can have any number of variants...unknowingly infecting others.

There's a ten day incubation window where they are infectious but a-symptomatic.

Actually, they cut down the probability of infection significantly

The misinformation that the vaccinated are just as bad as the unvaccinated are one of the reasons COVID is still such a threat
And so, the vaccinated feel dreadfully unsafe from unvaccinated.....becauuuuuse?

It wasn't that interesting.

We happen to care for others. Do you?
Oh I wouldn't go that far for a characterization...

I've heard a lot of murderous and evil intentioned rants coming from the Left...just not on this one issue.

No...
If the unvaccinated are your typical antivaxxers and anti-mask individual there's no telling which Variant they might have. And they are angry militants about it hanging out in person with others who can have any number of variants...unknowingly infecting others.

There's a ten day incubation window where they are infectious but a-symptomatic.

You're spreading even more misinfo and you're being called out for it.

Forum List

Back