Still want to talk Benghazi Repubs?

No, because a man who is obviously not up to the position is in charge.
Maybe next time the Democrats won't run such a deplorable candidate and not piss off their own members with a sleight-of-hand trick on how the DNC selects nominees.

BTW, I'm one of a small minority who thinks Trump won't make it through his entire term. I expect him to resign and we'll have President Pence.
Hope you're right Then in 2020 we can call it killing 2 birds with one stone
Don't bet too much on that outcome. If history is a guide, odds are the incumbent will be reelected.

Leave it to an ignorant liberal to try drawing a comparison between a SEAL being killed during a military operation and allowing 3 Americans to be murdered because Hillary was too damn lazy/stupid to send help after being asked several times.
remember Osama bin laden?? Was that raid successful? and to call hillary lazy or stupid is just republicans farting into the wind

Leave it to an ignorant liberal to try drawing a comparison between a SEAL being killed during a military operation and allowing 3 Americans to be murdered because Hillary was too damn lazy/stupid to send help after being asked several times.
remember Osama bin laden?? Was that raid successful? and to call hillary lazy or stupid is just republicans farting into the wind

It depends on what you call successful. Petulant former President Obama did not believe it was necessary which is probably the reason he nixed two previous plans to assassinate Osama bin Laden.

ObamaNotEssentialtoRemoveUBL.jpg
That was just to keep bin Ladens guard down THE PROOF is in the pudding,,,Obama got bin ladin the guy who did that to us while your repubs did shit

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

So...petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, after twice denying the operation, approved of assassinating Osama bin Laden.

Former President Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq inviting ISIS to take hold in Iraq and costing thousands of lives around the world. Obama then refused to keep his word about Syria, costing hundreds of thousands of lives and MILLIONS of refugees. Would you like me to continue?

LOL, Fixing George W. Bush's and Republican cabinet secretaries messes was hard work.

Maybe next time the Democrats won't run such a deplorable candidate and not piss off their own members with a sleight-of-hand trick on how the DNC selects nominees.

BTW, I'm one of a small minority who thinks Trump won't make it through his entire term. I expect him to resign and we'll have President Pence.
Hope you're right Then in 2020 we can call it killing 2 birds with one stone
Don't bet too much on that outcome. If history is a guide, odds are the incumbent will be reelected.

If Donnie continues at the high level of poop he is producing in just two weeks, we may see a movement by Republicans to seek his resignation for "health" reasons in a very short amount of time.

It depends on what you call successful. Petulant former President Obama did not believe it was necessary which is probably the reason he nixed two previous plans to assassinate Osama bin Laden.

That was just to keep bin Ladens guard down THE PROOF is in the pudding,,,Obama got bin ladin the guy who did that to us while your repubs did shit

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

So...petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, after twice denying the operation, approved of assassinating Osama bin Laden.

Former President Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq inviting ISIS to take hold in Iraq and costing thousands of lives around the world. Obama then refused to keep his word about Syria, costing hundreds of thousands of lives and MILLIONS of refugees. Would you like me to continue?

LOL, Fixing George W. Bush's and Republican cabinet secretaries messes was hard work.

When did petulant former President Obama fit that in? Between tee times or on his multi-million dollar vacations in the most exotic, expensive locals in the world?

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

When did petulant former President Obama fit that in? Between tee times or on his multi-million dollar vacations in the most exotic, expensive locals in the world?

He probably fitted it in in half the vacation time George took. You can get a lot of work done in 300 days that you aren't on vacation.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

please don't talk about vacations think gwb holds the record and the chump is sure to follow ,,,if he lasts that long

Can anyone explain to me when it became an usual occurrence for children and soldiers to die during military operations?

Perhaps you libs. should sign-up. If you're competent, the military may assign a military operation, and you can learn first hand it's no place for a snowflake..

If Donnie continues at the high level of poop he is producing in just two weeks, we may see a movement by Republicans to seek his resignation for "health" reasons in a very short amount of time.
A possibility. More likely, at least publicly, it could take a year before Congressional Republicans have to choose between support a Republican President and self-preservation in being reelected to Congress.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

please don't talk about vacations think gwb holds the record and the chump is sure to follow ,,,if he lasts that long

Yep, $3.6 million for a four day weekend a good start.

Yes, and unfortunately for everyone in America I fear a very long four years.
Because a Republican and not a Democrat is President?

Yeah, that's a standard for you after you voted twice for a community organizer who accomplished so little he had his legacy erased in two weeks

History will embarrass you. Obama is already ranked number 18 and that is likely to rise over the next few years.

Ranked by liberal academics. oooohhhhhhh I'm impressed. Not ...

Yeah, that's a standard for you after you voted twice for a community organizer who accomplished so little he had his legacy erased in two weeks

History will embarrass you. Obama is already ranked number 18 and that is likely to rise over the next few years.

Of course not, your blinders wouldn't let you see anything else.

Can anyone explain to me when it became an usual occurrence for children and soldiers to die during military operations?

Perhaps you libs. should sign-up. If you're competent, the military may assign a military operation, and you can learn first hand it's no place for a snowflake..
1) Terrorism. Guerrilla warfare. It was common in China when Mao was fighting for control. Vietnam saw a lot of it.

2) Agreed, but unless we reinstitute the draft, unlikely to happen. Heck, as time goes by we're seeing less and less vets in Congress. Sad.

Yes, for you of course ... and Obama's not President ...

Make that eight years.

I'd say pretty confidently that Donnie's sheer incompetence will make that highly unlikely.

The shitty last three Presidents who sucked had no problem getting a second term

Well you could be right but in this case I don't think so. Donnie will be a one term wonder.

Just based on wishful thinking, certainly not the record. You were wrong about:

Trump would run

Trump wanted to win

Trump would win the nomination

Trump will win the election

Trump will address his campaign promises

Now you're predicting one term. Color me unimpressed

Of course not, your blinders wouldn't let you see anything else.

Yes, blinders make me think both parties who do the same things suck. You on the other hand realize through your clear vision and honest assessment that Democrats are good and Republicans evil even as they continually do the same things.

I don't know how Trump will turn out for us. Didn't vote for him, but I will give him a chance. You're a partisan hack who changes your views based on the party who does it. Clearly you're the one wearing blinders

Make that eight years.

I'd say pretty confidently that Donnie's sheer incompetence will make that highly unlikely.

The shitty last three Presidents who sucked had no problem getting a second term

Well you could be right but in this case I don't think so. Donnie will be a one term wonder.

Just based on wishful thinking, certainly not the record. You were wrong about:

Trump would run

Trump wanted to win

Trump would win the nomination

Trump will win the election

Trump will address his campaign promises

Now you're predicting one term. Color me unimpressed

You're entitled to gloat just like you're entitled to hold your head in shame. We're off to a good start, let's revisit your post every three months.

Forum List

Back