Still want to talk Benghazi Repubs?

You're using The Intercept, one of the goofiest left-wing sites, to keep things factual. That's just fucking weird!
Like Juan de Fuca, they have an agenda to push.

A former journalist for them wasn't impressed with their journalistic ethics.

Where Journalism Goes to Die
....I assumed Omidyar must be a decent guy if he was going to pour $250 million into a new journalism venture, as he promised. Given that the organization had been founded in the wake of the NSA surveillance scandal that Snowden had launched, it was clear from the start that First Look Media would be a muckracking, confrontational publication with a libertarian streak—distrustful of government power and moneyed interests. To start it, Omidyar promised $50 million to get it off the ground. With resources like that, it had tremendous promise.

Plus, I figured, it couldn’t be worse than my last job.

How wrong I was—on both counts.

I'm not impressed with people disillusioned over their jobs. You could likely write that line for every news job in America.

You're OK with Obama doing what you are attacking Trump for doing, yeah, you go with that I'm the one parsing. Both are targeting terrorists and stopping them

Trump's operation was an exercise in stupidity and waste, that's the difference.

They were going after an AQ base.

What is stupid and wasteful is knowing that there had been an intercept and then continuing the mission.

I won't argue with that. One dead Navy Seal, $72 million aircraft destroyed and 39 dead civilians is pretty bad all on its own.

Yes, for you of course ... and Obama's not President ...

Yes, and unfortunately for everyone in America I fear a very long four years.

I'm pretty sure you're right that Obama's not going to be President the next four years. I don't change my position based on the party in power like you though and Obama sucked. Trump? We'll see, so far he gets an incomplete since it's only been two weeks

You're OK with Obama doing what you are attacking Trump for doing, yeah, you go with that I'm the one parsing. Both are targeting terrorists and stopping them

Trump's operation was an exercise in stupidity and waste, that's the difference.

What is stupid and wasteful is knowing that there had been an intercept and then continuing the mission.

I won't argue with that. One dead Navy Seal, $72 million aircraft destroyed and 39 dead civilians is pretty bad all on its own.

Make that eight years.

Leave it to an ignorant liberal to try drawing a comparison between a SEAL being killed during a military operation and allowing 3 Americans to be murdered because Hillary was too damn lazy/stupid to send help after being asked several times.
remember Osama bin laden?? Was that raid successful? and to call hillary lazy or stupid is just republicans farting into the wind

Leave it to an ignorant liberal to try drawing a comparison between a SEAL being killed during a military operation and allowing 3 Americans to be murdered because Hillary was too damn lazy/stupid to send help after being asked several times.
remember Osama bin laden?? Was that raid successful? and to call hillary lazy or stupid is just republicans farting into the wind

It depends on what you call successful. Petulant former President Obama did not believe it was necessary which is probably the reason he nixed two previous plans to assassinate Osama bin Laden.

ObamaNotEssentialtoRemoveUBL.jpg
That was just to keep bin Ladens guard down THE PROOF is in the pudding,,,Obama got bin ladin the guy who did that to us while your repubs did shit

I'm not impressed with people disillusioned over their jobs. You could likely write that line for every news job in America.
Looked in a mirror lately? ;)

Okay, so your only reason to disagree with his report is that it goes against an article you support. Fine.

No, because a man who is obviously not up to the position is in charge.
Maybe next time the Democrats won't run such a deplorable candidate and not piss off their own members with a sleight-of-hand trick on how the DNC selects nominees.

BTW, I'm one of a small minority who thinks Trump won't make it through his entire term. I expect him to resign and we'll have President Pence.

Make that eight years.

I'd say pretty confidently that Donnie's sheer incompetence will make that highly unlikely.

Maybe next time the Democrats won't run such a deplorable candidate and not piss off their own members with a sleight-of-hand trick on how the DNC selects nominees.

BTW, I'm one of a small minority who thinks Trump won't make it through his entire term. I expect him to resign and we'll have President Pence.

I can agree with that.

Make that eight years.

I'd say pretty confidently that Donnie's sheer incompetence will make that highly unlikely.

The shitty last three Presidents who sucked had no problem getting a second term

Hope you're right Then in 2020 we can call it killing 2 birds with one stone

Because a Republican and not a Democrat is President?

Yeah, that's a standard for you after you voted twice for a community organizer who accomplished so little he had his legacy erased in two weeks

History will embarrass you. Obama is already ranked number 18 and that is likely to rise over the next few years.

Make that eight years.

The shitty last three Presidents who sucked had no problem getting a second term

Well you could be right but in this case I don't think so. Donnie will be a one term wonder.

That was just to keep bin Ladens guard down THE PROOF is in the pudding,,,Obama got bin ladin the guy who did that to us while your repubs did shit
Let's not forget that your fellow LWer, Juan de Fuca, is busy running down SEAL team Six on this thread, the real guys who "got bin ladin." As CiC, it was President Obama's call to approve the mission, but it's not like he was there. He as safe thousands of miles away. Yes, same goes for all Presidents.

Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg

The problem there Divine is ANY dem running for office will be bashed by repubs and in the case of hill, I think very unfairly

Let's not forget that your fellow LWer, Juan de Fuca, is busy running down SEAL team Six on this thread, the real guys who "got bin ladin." As CiC, it was President Obama's call to approve the mission, but it's not like he was there. He as safe thousands of miles away. Yes, same goes for all Presidents.

Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg
Funny how that works isn't it? BTW, I think they're watching the Moscow hotel piss tape in that picture.

It depends on what you call successful. Petulant former President Obama did not believe it was necessary which is probably the reason he nixed two previous plans to assassinate Osama bin Laden.

ObamaNotEssentialtoRemoveUBL.jpg

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

So...petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, after twice denying the operation, approved of assassinating Osama bin Laden.

Former President Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq inviting ISIS to take hold in Iraq and costing thousands of lives around the world. Obama then refused to keep his word about Syria, costing hundreds of thousands of lives and MILLIONS of refugees. Would you like me to continue?

Forum List

Back