Still want to talk Benghazi Repubs?

I used to think ALL life was precious.

Then I listened to a few Democrats speaking on abortion and realize my error.

Only non-Democrat lives are precious so we ought not object to their approach to birth control. So long as they keep it in the family.
Please spread that idea around. Also add "A free sterilization for every 10 abortions".

Back to Yemen. Who tipped off AQ?
Not sure if there was a tip off. As one of the links noted, it was an intell mission and the place our guys went to visit was a lot more well armed than had been previously believed.

What shocked the crap out of me is that the commandos had not expected the women to pick up weapons and join in the fire fight. Wow. That just blows me away.
I think some Muslim cultures are misogynistic and don't allow women to fight. Obviously the more radical Muslims are recognizing they need all the help they can get.

Nope. Think again.
Try it yourself.

Back to Yemen. Who tipped off AQ?
Not sure if there was a tip off. As one of the links noted, it was an intell mission and the place our guys went to visit was a lot more well armed than had been previously believed.

What shocked the crap out of me is that the commandos had not expected the women to pick up weapons and join in the fire fight. Wow. That just blows me away.
I think some Muslim cultures are misogynistic and don't allow women to fight. Obviously the more radical Muslims are recognizing they need all the help they can get.

Nope. Think again.
Try it yourself.

I don't need to think. I know from personal experience.

I happen to volunteer training special ops troops in urban combat. They face female shooters all of the time which is why we train using female shooters all the time. My daughter was so good at it from the age of 13, she is now an officer in the Army. Now, she often gets assigned to play OP4 in exercises because of her experience. My other daughter is also a 9 year veteran training these troops. My wife has even participated.

Forum List

Back