Still want to talk Benghazi Repubs?

Make that eight years.

I'd say pretty confidently that Donnie's sheer incompetence will make that highly unlikely.

The shitty last three Presidents who sucked had no problem getting a second term

Well you could be right but in this case I don't think so. Donnie will be a one term wonder.

Just based on wishful thinking, certainly not the record. You were wrong about:

Trump would run

Trump wanted to win

Trump would win the nomination

Trump will win the election

Trump will address his campaign promises

Now you're predicting one term. Color me unimpressed

You're entitled to gloat just like you're entitled to hold your head in shame. We're off to a good start, let's revisit your post every three months.

Not reading my posts, are you? Figures, partisan hacks don't

No, because a man who is obviously not up to the position is in charge.

Yeah, that's a standard for you after you voted twice for a community organizer who accomplished so little he had his legacy erased in two weeks

History will embarrass you. Obama is already ranked number 18 and that is likely to rise over the next few years.

Ranked by liberal academics. oooohhhhhhh I'm impressed. Not ...

Of course not, your blinders wouldn't let you see anything else.

Yes, blinders make me think both parties who do the same things suck. You on the other hand realize through your clear vision and honest assessment that Democrats are good and Republicans evil even as they continually do the same things.

I don't know how Trump will turn out for us. Didn't vote for him, but I will give him a chance. You're a partisan hack who changes your views based on the party who does it. Clearly you're the one wearing blinders

Now you're becoming droll. I am perfectly fine with Trump succeeding and I actually prefer it for the good of America. What I am seeing instead, is the worst kind of incompetence and inability to change course. I'm not wearing blinders, I'm just seeing the facts.

No, I wouldn't enjoy seeing that at all. Trump may be a bum but he is still America's president.
It is what it is. Besides, it'd just be Trump in a chair watching the hookers pee on the bed.

Yeah kids everywhere trying that out will be good for America.
Meh. Hearing that blowjobs aren't sex and about toying a woman's cooch with a cigar wasn't good either.

Shining examples for our young.

Yeah, that's a standard for you after you voted twice for a community organizer who accomplished so little he had his legacy erased in two weeks

History will embarrass you. Obama is already ranked number 18 and that is likely to rise over the next few years.

Yes, blinders make me think both parties who do the same things suck. You on the other hand realize through your clear vision and honest assessment that Democrats are good and Republicans evil even as they continually do the same things.

I don't know how Trump will turn out for us. Didn't vote for him, but I will give him a chance. You're a partisan hack who changes your views based on the party who does it. Clearly you're the one wearing blinders

Now you're becoming droll. I am perfectly fine with Trump succeeding and I actually prefer it for the good of America. What I am seeing instead, is the worst kind of incompetence and inability to change course. I'm not wearing blinders, I'm just seeing the facts.

You keep saying "incompetence." Whether you agree with him or not, that's really stupid butt hurt shit. He's obviously accomplishing exactly what he said he was going to do

I used to think ALL life was precious.

Then I listened to a few Democrats speaking on abortion and realize my error.

Only non-Democrat lives are precious so we ought not object to their approach to birth control. So long as they keep it in the family.

Republicans did not "politicize Benfuckup" oshit and company did by causing it to win an election. Oh you haven't read all of the shitbitch emails have you, because "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH" like all liberals it always PROVES you WRONG.

Only non-Democrat lives are precious so we ought not object to their approach to birth control. So long as they keep it in the family.

I'd have a modicum of respect for that argument if Republicans expanded their concern and care for babies and children beyond the womb.

This thread is stupid.

Whould you like to chime in Coyote?

Sure.

Investigate it.

Figure out how to improve it next time and how to not make the same mistake.

How about refraining from politicizing a tragedy like the pubs did with Benghazi.
I did investigate it. It's why I asked for your opinion.

That's something I rarely do, coyote. I'm not known for asking the opinions of people like you. I think it's why people at work love me.

This thread is stupid.

Whould you like to chime in Coyote?

Sure.

Investigate it.

Figure out how to improve it next time and how to not make the same mistake.

How about refraining from politicizing a tragedy like the pubs did with Benghazi.
I did investigate it. It's why I asked for your opinion.

That's something I rarely do, coyote. I'm not known for asking the opinions of people like you. I think it's why people at work love me.

I'm not sure what to think of "people like me"....

I keep saying I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson, but I'll give him a chance. You keep coming back with that I love Trump. There's nothing droll about saying obviously you're not actually reading, Sherlock

I'd have a modicum of respect for that argument if Republicans expanded their concern and care for babies and children beyond the womb.

Democrats repeat that like a mantra, but it makes no sense. Republicans don't want anything different than they think should apply to everyone else. The idea that opposing abortion has to come at the price of giving you what Democrats want is frankly just inane

Last edited:

I keep saying I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson, but I'll give him a chance. You keep coming back with that I love Trump. There's nothing droll about saying obviously you're not actually reading, Sherlock

I never said you love Trump, I said the exact same thing you did. I will give him a chance and from what I have seen in just two weeks, he is proving to be an unmitigated disaster.

Democrats repeat that like a mantra, but it makes no sense. Republicans don't want anything different than they think should apply to everyone else. The idea that opposing abortion has to come at the price of giving you what Democrats want is frankly just inane

I couldn't disagree more. Having a child means you care for that child until it becomes an adult and you assume the responsibility of making sure that the child is healthy, fed, educated and taught to love, laugh, and be a responsible American, something that has been the antithesis of Republican legislation since day one.

I couldn't disagree more. Having a child means you care for that child until it becomes an adult and you assume the responsibility of making sure that the child is healthy, fed, educated and taught to love, laugh, and be a responsible American, something that has been the antithesis of Republican legislation since day one.

Right, when a child is born, it's the responsibility of taxpayers. Do we want to pay for the abortion or to raise the kid? Our choice.

I reject that as the crap that it is

Right, when a child is born, it's the responsibility of taxpayers. Do we want to pay for the abortion or to raise the kid? Our choice.

I reject that as the crap that it is

If you legislate morality then you are stuck with morality.

Edit to add: Last comment. Superbowl is coming up and I have friends coming over.

Forum List

Back