Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

IMO they should cancel this event and work on next year...properly.

Thanks. When we want advice from a cocksucker - you'll be at the top of the list.
But no worries. We DO have a plan. To disrupt the living shit out of Washington, D.C. and annoy Libberhoid panty wastes like you. Seems to be working already.

As I said, you'll never get arrested...too big a pussy.

Thanks. When we want advice from a cocksucker - you'll be at the top of the list.
But no worries. We DO have a plan. To disrupt the living shit out of Washington, D.C. and annoy Libberhoid panty wastes like you. Seems to be working already.

Weird, I thought the purpose was to honor the dead of 911?

Did your plan change?

Heheh...

Hey Warrior, how many CD's and sunglasses did you sell at the last swap meet?

She should watch what she posts about herself on the public Internet. The idiot posted her wedding pictures. Talk about a hideous sight.

Only a fucking dope would post personal shit like that.

Like posting a picture of yourself riding a bike with a man? Who happened to be your son? Opening yourself up to criticism? I guess only a dope would post stuff like that.

Who posted a picture of themselves riding with a man? Got a link, or is it only in the windmills of your fucking mind?
Are you fucking delusional? Drunker than usual, dingbat?

You did, moron. In your profile pic.
How quickly you forget.

So now you have a problem with entrepreneurs?

My bet is he makes more money selling merchandise at events, swap meets, whatever, than you get in your welfare check and your EBT card put together, times ten.

I guess you need to look unemployed, lazy and ignorant to appeal to a libtard, Warrior. Being ambitious and gamefully employed doesn't cut it.

Last edited:
looking through this thread, you have to wonder if some of you have any LOYALTY to anyone besides people who are like you?

it's been sad watching some here...

this is about paying tribute to our fallen hero's....

and you've let this troll take it and turn into a hate on the people here thread

Then why make it political? I have a friend who rides here in honor of his fellow soldiers. I don't see him making it political. I do see him going to funeral and volunteering, but no, nothing political.

My bet is he makes more money selling merchandise at events, swap meets, whatever, than you get in your welfare check and your EBT card put together, times ten.

I guess you need to look unemployed, lazy and ignorant to appeal to a libtard, Warrior. Being ambitious and gamefully employed doesn't cut it.

I am sure that warrior enjoys his govt. check.

I don't have to prove it. Everyone knows I'm right and you're wrong, not to mention you're just being lazy and stupid.

Of course you don't....because you are special and don't have to go by logic. :D
And you're just playing dumb liberal games, coddling your beloved islamist terrorists.

Side with ANYONE but America aye? That's what you libroids are all about.

It's sickening, you're sickening.

Hamid: Ground Zero Mosque Islamic Victory Symbol

See...this is further example of you "don't have to prove" anything because you are a special snowflake.

You say I am "coddling my beloved islamist terrorists" with NO evidence of my coddling anyone. I find them dispicable. Pretty much in the same catagory as any "special" person who hates and doesn't feel they have to follow rules of evidence.

Gonna be fun to watch your little pop-gun go "bang". :D

Weird, I thought the purpose was to honor the dead of 911?

Did your plan change?

Heheh...

Warbler's not too bright. He thinks with the wrong brain. :D

No, I've been self employed since I was 23. But I think I do have an idea why this event is so fucked up.

But I got my popcorn popping and hope they deliver on their promise of a big bang. Dexter is winding down and I need something to grab my attention.

Last edited:
Of course you don't....because you are special and don't have to go by logic. :D
And you're just playing dumb liberal games, coddling your beloved islamist terrorists.

See...this is further example of you "don't have to prove" anything because you are a special snowflake.

You say I am "coddling my beloved islamist terrorists" with NO evidence of my coddling anyone. I find them dispicable. Pretty much in the same catagory as any "special" person who hates and doesn't feel they have to follow rules of evidence.
Seriously girl, you ain't foolin' anyone with your little song and dance here. We all know what the muslims have on their mind MARCHING ON 9/11... IT'S A VICTORY MARCH.

The difference between you and I is I have the guts to admit it. You on the other hand will do everything in your power to distract from the truth to protect muslims. Something I will never be able to understand about you weird liberals. Your thinking is just backwards, off kilter, skewed... baffling.

No, I've been self employed since I was 23. But I think I do have an idea why this event is so fucked up.

But I got my popcorn popping and hope they deliver on their promise of a big bang. Dexter is winding down and I need something to grab my attention.
If you've been self employed since you were 23, then why the hell are you belittling someone else that appears to be self employed?

I think you're either a liar, or a two faced little twat.

Seriously girl, you ain't foolin' anyone with your little song and dance here. We all know what the muslims have on their mind MARCHING ON 9/11... IT'S A VICTORY MARCH.

The difference between you and I is I have the guts to admit it. You on the other hand will do everything in your power to distract from the truth to protect muslims. Something I will never be able to understand about you weird liberals. Your thinking is just backwards, off kilter, skewed... baffling.

Seems to me you are an expert on saying what other people's motives are...without any evidence. But you don't need evidence, do you? You're special.

If you've been self employed since you were 23, then why the hell are you belittling someone else that appears to be self employed?

I think you're either a liar, or a two faced little twat.

Oops...Freudian slip there, special snowflake?

looking through this thread, you have to wonder if some of you have any LOYALTY to anyone besides people who are like you?

it's been sad watching some here...

this is about paying tribute to our fallen hero's....

and you've let this troll take it and turn into a hate on the people here thread

Then why make it political? I have a friend who rides here in honor of his fellow soldiers. I don't see him making it political. I do see him going to funeral and volunteering, but no, nothing political.

Your friend sounds like a faggot

Forum List

Back