Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

DC politics is a game. if you know how to play it and observe the rules, written and unwritten, it's quite easy. Go against the game and you are an outsider looking in.

In DC, you don't want to be looking in. It's a club and they are very tribal.

I know.

It is not only DC.

I am always amazed about gun-ho approach where something is much easier accomplished in a different way.

However, it is LATE in the game.
They need Congressional or Senatorial help - ASAP.

I have a friend that is a Congressman from NW Arkansas, but I would never help these haters.

It's common knowledge that muslims like to build mosques where they've had a victory, as in killing infidels. It is also common knowledge that the muslim march will be to celebrate the same thing.

But I will accept you're admitting that you lie to obfuscate the truth to protect your beloved islamic killers.

If it were common knowledge....you've have no problem finding evidence to prove your assertion.

But....it's common knowledge that you make an assertion and fail to provide proof, it's because you were lying in the first place.

Common knowledge. :D
I don't have to prove it. Everyone knows I'm right and you're wrong, not to mention you're just being lazy and stupid.

Of course you don't....because you are special and don't have to go by logic. :D

First I would get a pwerful congressional sponsor, a senator would be nice but a HOR member would do. I would request a sit down with the Metro and Capitol Police to see how this event could be worked out within the law. I would jettison any attempts at stops or rallies or speeches and concentrate on the bike ride.

An example...if the cops say "you can't have more then 500 bikers" I would submit separate permit applications for every two hours on that day. At 9am and every two hours after 500 bikers will begin their tour. I would keep the road map to 1 hour maximum...there is nothing that DC citizens and lawmakers abhor then people frakking up the traffic. 9-11-1-3 o'clock so it's done by 5.

2000 bikers, you're statement is made, you'll make all the press deadlines and you aren't afoul of the law.

that's what a smart organizer would do.

Thanks.

Honestly, I don't know why were you attacked as your advices seem what is to be needed here.

Do you think they still have time? It is 1 day before the event.

No. Instead of taking a deep breath and asking themselves "How CAN we get this done" they decided to burn the bridge. They accused the people who make these decisions (including the cops...for gods sake) of being bigots and that they were going to plow through with their plans anyway.

BIG mistake. Play by the rules and you MIGHT get what you want. Go it alone and all of DC will be against you.

the only hope is the DC police at the end would be smarter and not get involved in the violence ( to prove they run the show).

DC politics is a game. if you know how to play it and observe the rules, written and unwritten, it's quite easy. Go against the game and you are an outsider looking in.

I know.

It is not only DC.

I am always amazed about gun-ho approach where something is much easier accomplished in a different way.

I have a friend that is a Congressman from NW Arkansas, but I would never help these haters.

I suppose throughout 2 mln bikers there are people who know people.

The problem is to get serious and not just in a pissing game.

If it were common knowledge....you've have no problem finding evidence to prove your assertion.

But....it's common knowledge that you make an assertion and fail to provide proof, it's because you were lying in the first place.

Common knowledge. :D
I don't have to prove it. Everyone knows I'm right and you're wrong, not to mention you're just being lazy and stupid.

Of course you don't....because you are special and don't have to go by logic. :D
And you're just playing dumb liberal games, coddling your beloved islamist terrorists.

Side with ANYONE but America aye? That's what you libroids are all about.

It's sickening, you're sickening.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/groundzeromosquetawfik/2010/08/18/id/367823

I know.

It is not only DC.

Everyone thinks their event is the Boston tea party...

People need to understand there are dozens of rallys and protests in DC every week. There is a division in each PD that deals with this stuff. They have the system down and if you play by the rules they are helpful...you might even find allies. But cross them and you're a pariah.

I know.

It is not only DC.

All they need are serious leaders.

I know.

It is not only DC.

Everyone thinks their event is the Boston tea party...

People need to understand there are dozens of rallys and protests in DC every week. There is a division in each PD that deals with this stuff. They have the system down and if you play by the rules they are helpful...you might even find allies. But cross them and you're a pariah.

I know.
But it is too late to get the permit, still not too late to avoid the clashes.

It is silly to expect that after announcement to the whole world what they are planning to do there won't be any counter-trapping.

My first 'event' in DC I was just like that. It didn't take long for reality to kick me in the butt.

Learn to work with the entities involved and the process is smooth.

I know.

It is not only DC.

I am sure there are, but none have surfaced.

All they need are serious leaders.

They are outsiders and probably, did not expect that it will be so complicated.

IMO they should cancel this event and work on next year...properly. All they're going to do is piss off everyone and make themselves a pariah for life.

But I don't think that was the initial intention...which was to lash out. No Congressman or Senator is going to be involved in that.

I am sure there are, but none have surfaced.

You'd be surprised how willing some Congressman are to get involved in an event that might get the some positive press back home in the district. But the leaders have to be sober and reasonable. None will hitch their wagon to a loose cannon.

If you and your group had their shit together you might have your permit. But you didn't and you don't and there is no one to blame but yourself.

We don't need a permit, asswipe. We're simply going to pass through and honor all traffic regulations.

Good luck with that. You've applied for a permit, were denied and now the group says they are going to hold their rally anyway.

Capitol Police luv thumping law breakers like you.

Protesting is the American way. How many sit ins and demonstrations have dotted their way across the US? It's the liberal way.

My first 'event' in DC I was just like that. It didn't take long for reality to kick me in the butt.

Learn to work with the entities involved and the process is smooth.

that is just a process, not a battle :)

We don't need a permit, asswipe. We're simply going to pass through and honor all traffic regulations.

Good luck with that. You've applied for a permit, were denied and now the group says they are going to hold their rally anyway.

Capitol Police luv thumping law breakers like you.

Protesting is the American way. How many sit ins and demonstrations have dotted their way across the US? It's the liberal way.

True, but in most cities if you have more than 25 you better get a permit.

You know, so the POlice can prepare...

you know if you have 2 million cock sucking faggots and pussy licking bull dykes coming to DC, they would have a permit in no time.

Last edited:
IMO they should cancel this event and work on next year...properly.

Thanks. When we want advice from a cocksucker - you'll be at the top of the list.
But no worries. We DO have a plan. To disrupt the living shit out of Washington, D.C. and annoy Libberhoid panty wastes like you. Seems to be working already.

Forum List

Back