Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Bigots are in DC everyday. But they are usually in limousines

I think some people forget what the definition of bigot really is

It was bigots that killed 3000 of us on that day

3,000 Americans didn't die on 9-11.

almost 3,000.

does it make you feel better, bigot?

I thought, when I first read it, what an asshole.

He claims to have worked at Ground Zero and he acts like that gives him a special insight or opinion. Sad how people let their egos turn them into pricks.

Bigots are in DC everyday. But they are usually in limousines

I think some people forget what the definition of bigot really is

It was bigots that killed 3000 of us on that day

3,000 Americans didn't die on 9-11.

almost 3,000.

does it make you feel better, bigot?

Nobody counts those who have died over the years from breathing toxic crap during the rescue/recovery/clean-up after the attack at the WTC. Many of them are still going to their graves early because of their efforts.

I sure wish the feds could swoop in, capture all the dirty, filthy, demonic Muslimes and throw their asses back to the Middle East. Just think how much we could save in security, prisons, welfare etc.

Wouldn't it be easier just to throw your worthless ass out?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Lying again as usual, I just negged you for being a homo and calling a straight person a homo,
You are one fucked up POS Dyke.

What straight person did she call a homo? Lol

Luissa....Warbler wants to hook up with your friend now.

A little problem with reading comprehension today, Luissa?

A little problem with getting the point today, Ernie?
Like I said, what STRAIGHT person did she call a homo?

There is nothing worse than someone like warrior who cannot admit they are gay. They usually have to spread hate to compensate.
He would be better off he was just honest with himself, instead of having to discuss gay sex all the time.

bodecea said:
So...you don't think Muslims should be allowed in the U.S. So much for the 1st Amendment, eh?

Muslimes have contributed NOTHING but death, destruction, violence, jihad, terrorism etc. They are vile, demonic POS maggots. :mad:
I would like ALL misbehaving minorities out as well as white trash. Get this country back to its roots where the good, decent people ran things.

A little problem with reading comprehension today, Luissa?

He/she insinuates that Warrior is gay and you go with that?

Of course I do. Him and Steve are way too obsessed with gay men.

One of my best friends is a gay man. One night when he was out at the bar a few guys were making comments to him about being gay, the loudest one later on when his friends weren't around informed my friend he was down for some fun.
Why do "pray out the gay" leaders always end up being gay?

There is nothing more dangerous to the gay community than a man who hates the fact he is attracted to men.

One of my best friends is a gay man. One night when he was out at the bar a few guys were making comments to him about being gay, the loudest one later on when his friends weren't around informed my friend he was down for some fun.

There is nothing more dangerous to the gay community than a man who hates the fact he is attracted to men.

Sure, dingbat. And another one of your gay friends served 10 tours in A-Stan.

Idiot.

Sure, dingbat. And another one of your gay friends served 10 tours in A-Stan.

Idiot.

I do have a friend who went to Iraq about eight years ago, that is gay. He wasn't out then, waited until he left the Army.
I also have another friend who is Afghanistan right now. No clue how many times he has been, he is career and an officer. Has been over there for over a year this time training Afghan soldiers. But he isn't gay. He supports gay rights though.
I was 20 when 9/11 happened. Which would probably mean I have a lot friends that have gone over there. Not one of them is a bigot like you.

Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit???

Where does it say M-u-s-l-i-m-s have a permit? And, a permit for what?

That many yahoos carrying guns into DC ... What could possible go wrong?

And, what is the point in breaking the law? To prove that you're really law-abiding citizens who deserve a permit?

Dummies.

I think its a shame your group didn't get a permit, and unfair, your supporters neanderthal, xenophobic, and racist sentiments aside. :-/

Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit???

Where does it say M-u-s-l-i-m-s have a permit? And, a permit for what?

That many yahoos carrying guns into DC ... What could possible go wrong?

And, what is the point in breaking the law? To prove that you're really law-abiding citizens who deserve a permit?

Dummies.

They were planning on riding ARMED?

Oh, that explains SO much

Forum List

Back