Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

looking through this thread, you have to wonder if some of you have any LOYALTY to anyone besides people who are like you?

it's been sad watching some here...

this is about paying tribute to our fallen hero's....

and you've let this troll take it and turn into a hate on the people here thread

Then why make it political? I have a friend who rides here in honor of his fellow soldiers. I don't see him making it political. I do see him going to funeral and volunteering, but no, nothing political.

Your friend sounds like a faggot

No hate here either.

IF alot of riders show up their main concern should be overheating their bikes. Metro police know how to shut these events down without confrontation. Bikes will get clogged at intersections and due to this clogging, speeds will be reduced to 5 or 10 mph with lots of stop and goes. Overheating problems will ensue along with battery problems from constantly turning engines off and on for cooling purposes. In addition Metro may look for minor traffic violations as reason to spread concern amoung riders. They will look for a reason to have some bikes towed for legitimate reasons such as lack of insurance, registration and tag violations. Seeing bikes towed will encourage participants to leave town. Riders can avoid these tactics to some extent by riding in small groups and avoiding the jams and clogs. Each group should have at least one rider carrying jumper cables. Close watch of temp guages is a must and groups should be prepared to park and allow individual group member engines to cool. Extreme caution should be taken when going through intersections controlled by traffic lights. Those at the end of the pack will be tempted to race the light and some may end up going through the light as it turns red. Metro will be watching and waiting. Make sure everyone in the pack is prepared to pull over and wait for the bikes in the back and the laggers. Everyone should know it is ok to stop at the yellow light and the pack will be waiting for them to catch up. Bring quarters for parking meters so that if you have to pull over you will not be ordered to move on or given parking tickets.

I see that you know nothing about Harley's or motorcycles in general.
They do not overheat in stop and go traffic.

Biker's are smarter than you think Camp, they know what they are doing.

I'm still riding my stripped down '91 FXRP. I bought it new. If you don't think air cooled motorcycles overheat, good luck with that. And stop and go traffic is not the same as stop, go 5mph for 50 feet and stop again and doing that over and over.

There's enough hate to go around on both sides. What I really want to know is: What is the difference between Warrior hurling gay insults and the same kind of thing, albeit, with less vulgarity, from Bodie?

Village People, maybe?

Is Warrior102 going to stay at the YMCA?

Well. He was "In the Navy".

Which one is Warrior102 trying to copy the most?

villagepeople_vp2.jpg

There's enough hate to go around on both sides. What I really want to know is: What is the difference between Warrior hurling gay insults and the same kind of thing, albeit, with less vulgarity, from Bodie?

You answered your own question. Now...what would be the purpose of the vulgarity? Take a guess.

Still won't answer the question? OK.

A lot of bikers I have known were not American friendly either.

What countries did these acquaintances of your pledge allegiance to? I've never met a brother who rides to be anything but pro-American
I, too, believe this to be true, Warrior; that most American bikers are patriots.

I do not ride myself, but I'm acquainted with a number of them, and even related to a few, in my outer family, and know them to be fiercely loyal to the Republic and our People.

Bikers, as a genre, may very well have a few other stereotypical collective faults, like any group, but patriotism and loyalty to Country and Family generally aren't among them.

Once upon a time, like many young college students, etc...bikers were considered revolutionary and anti-social. Now, they have matured and most value what is truly important. All the bikers of my acquaintance are patriots and support the Constitution. Funny how things change once you start paying taxes.

IF alot of riders show up their main concern should be overheating their bikes. Metro police know how to shut these events down without confrontation. Bikes will get clogged at intersections and due to this clogging, speeds will be reduced to 5 or 10 mph with lots of stop and goes. Overheating problems will ensue along with battery problems from constantly turning engines off and on for cooling purposes. In addition Metro may look for minor traffic violations as reason to spread concern amoung riders. They will look for a reason to have some bikes towed for legitimate reasons such as lack of insurance, registration and tag violations. Seeing bikes towed will encourage participants to leave town. Riders can avoid these tactics to some extent by riding in small groups and avoiding the jams and clogs. Each group should have at least one rider carrying jumper cables. Close watch of temp guages is a must and groups should be prepared to park and allow individual group member engines to cool. Extreme caution should be taken when going through intersections controlled by traffic lights. Those at the end of the pack will be tempted to race the light and some may end up going through the light as it turns red. Metro will be watching and waiting. Make sure everyone in the pack is prepared to pull over and wait for the bikes in the back and the laggers. Everyone should know it is ok to stop at the yellow light and the pack will be waiting for them to catch up. Bring quarters for parking meters so that if you have to pull over you will not be ordered to move on or given parking tickets.

I see that you know nothing about Harley's or motorcycles in general.
They do not overheat in stop and go traffic.

Biker's are smarter than you think Camp, they know what they are doing.

I'm still riding my stripped down '91 FXRP. I bought it new. If you don't think air cooled motorcycles overheat, good luck with that. And stop and go traffic is not the same as stop, go 5mph for 50 feet and stop again and doing that over and over.

Sounds like you need an oil cooler kit with a thermostat Mr. Camp.
That should stop your bike from overheating and if it doesn't, then something else is really wrong. :)
Just trying to be helpful, because your bike should not be doing that.

wish I could be there with ya Warrior!
tell u one fuckin thing.. those muslims better not start shit!
u dnt fuck with American bikers!

Agree -

Hogs will outnumber the towel-heads on 9/11 - 2:1

So what are you guys protesting?

Why does everything have to be a protest with libtards? Why not a ride in support of something? Oh, yeah, bitter liberals cannot possibly imagine agreeing with anything...all must be protested.

Forum List

Back