Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Are you guys protesting Muslims in general?

No, dingbat. We're riding to honor those who died on 9/11 their families and our servicemen/women.
Hopefully, we won't come within five miles of any of those towel-heads/people like you who support them.

Thanks. Hope that helped.

Support what? Muslim Americans that committed no crime?
Oh! FYI, innocent Muslims died on 9/11 too. Are you riding to honor them and their families?

It did help. It helped paint you as a bigot, but I already knew you were.

Martyrs every one. Intentionally, or not, their lives were sacrificed in the name of Allah and islaam. They're all enjoying their promised virgins as we speak. What a surprise, heh?

So what are you guys protesting?

We're not protesting anything - moron. We're riding in memory of those who died on 9/11.
What do you have planned for 9/11? Pissing on the American Flag?

I just saw this post. You stated something different in this thread as to why YOU are riding.

As for me. I am very patriotic. I have also been to Ground Zero. And on 9/11 I will be working. If you have a problem with that, a few of my residents are Vets. You want to get into how many vets I have taken care of while they were dying?
What do you do other than spread hate and act like a child? Or question everyone else's service? Shit! You called or implied two vets were faggots in this very thread.

No, dingbat. We're riding to honor those who died on 9/11 their families and our servicemen/women.
Hopefully, we won't come within five miles of any of those towel-heads/people like you who support them.

Thanks. Hope that helped.

Support what? Muslim Americans that committed no crime?
Oh! FYI, innocent Muslims died on 9/11 too. Are you riding to honor them and their families?

It did help. It helped paint you as a bigot, but I already knew you were.

Already answered in this thread to the AFFIRMATIVE that we are honoring all men, women and children who perished on 9/11 regardless of race, religion, gender, etc. - dingbat. You must have been swigging Vodka when I posted that. See? You miss a lot when you're drunk and stupid. Scroll back when you sober up, dingbat.

When reality contradicts their fantasy, they will shout, scream and protest to the limits of their abilities. Honoring lives lost on 9/11 and military sacrifice is such a foreign concept, they cannot move beyond their "peaceful muslims".

I don't dump on people, I dump on liars. The purpose of this thread was to lie about why they got denied a permit with the maraschino cherry of putting themselves up on a cross and claim the cloak of persecution...and you, for lying about the involvement of the Rolling Thunder.

Who's alleging persecution. I am merely stating we're riding through DC on 9/11. Permit-less and law abiding. Enjoy the traffic jam. Hope it fucks up the morning and evening commutes big time.

So you want people who had nothing to do with 9/11, denying the permit, or who are probably not Muslim to pay the price for your rally? People who have nothing to do with any of it will have to deal with traffic jams and you are happy they have to?
Have some humility, loser.

Oh, I'm sure some muslims will be inconvenienced.

Who's alleging persecution. I am merely stating we're riding through DC on 9/11. Permit-less and law abiding. Enjoy the traffic jam. Hope it fucks up the morning and evening commutes big time.

So you want people who had nothing to do with 9/11, denying the permit, or who are probably not Muslim to pay the price for your rally? People who have nothing to do with any of it will have to deal with traffic jams and you are happy they have to?

Why?

Do you think they are driving there?

All it will be is a bottleneck cluster fuck, I wish I was on a park bench on Pennsylvania Ave watching.
I'll be at home building my new tool shed No warrior it's not like your mouth as a smoke house and everyone hangs their meat in it.

This is what Warrior is protesting.

"We ask all individuals and organizations working for peace to attend this collective action to tell our Government leaders we want transparency and policies of peace. In the past 12 years since 9/11 the United States government as failed to protect and promote Constitutional liberties and human life, here and abroad. We feel that accountability in government has been ignored and the time has arrived to collectively speak truth to power. "

American Muslim Political Action Committee

Shit, one of the groups matching is called " Muslims against terrorist".

Tell me again what you are protesting, Warrior?

It doesn't look like an anti-muslim rally to me.

And Bootlicker just let me know he agrees with my assessment. :D

Lying again as usual, I just negged you for being a homo and calling a straight person a homo,
You are one fucked up POS Dyke.

You acquiesced to my Gaydar abilities, Bootlicker.....don't run away from your own comments.

Now...go lick some more boots. :D

Now go and lie some more you POS Dyke. How does it feel to know that your reputation on this Board is that your are a lying POS Skank Dyke. :lol:

And Bootlicker just let me know he agrees with my assessment. :D

Lying again as usual, I just negged you for being a homo and calling a straight person a homo,
You are one fucked up POS Dyke.

What straight person did she call a homo? Lol

take your skanky head out of bodeys sweaty twat and pay attention to what you should be doing......at home. :cool:

Why?

Do you think they are driving there?

Do you think muslim hold no jobs in DC?

Last edited:
How did a thread about bikers converving on DC for a 9/11 something run as opposed to a Muslim something gathering turn into a who is gay and who isn't gay and who acts gay rant thread? Why are all these posters into gay stuff?

How did a thread about bikers converving on DC for a 9/11 something run as opposed to a Muslim something gathering turn into a who is gay and who isn't gay and who acts gay rant thread? Why are all these posters into gay stuff?

Body/Pete and Luissa showed up.

I see that you know nothing about Harley's or motorcycles in general.
They do not overheat in stop and go traffic.

Biker's are smarter than you think Camp, they know what they are doing.

I'm still riding my stripped down '91 FXRP. I bought it new. If you don't think air cooled motorcycles overheat, good luck with that. And stop and go traffic is not the same as stop, go 5mph for 50 feet and stop again and doing that over and over.

Sounds like you need an oil cooler kit with a thermostat Mr. Camp.
That should stop your bike from overheating and if it doesn't, then something else is really wrong. :)
Just trying to be helpful, because your bike should not be doing that.
Not worried about me or my ride. I can pretty much quarantee riders will show up low on oil, running way old oil, and a host of other bike problems they have ignored. They will show up without so much as a screw driver and small set of vice-grips, let alone a few wrenchs and a foot long coil of electircal wire and some tape. They will leave the house with a slight engine miss that has been showing up for over a week without a spare set of plugs and a plug wrench. When someone gives them some plugs and loans them a wrench they will cause major damage because they didn't wait for their engine to cool down and stripped the threads. It happpens on friggin Poker Runs and charity runs. You wouldn't believe how many rookies and newbies are out there riding Harley's. Even folks who have been riding for a few years can be idiots.

Not worried about me or my ride. I can pretty much quarantee riders will show up low on oil, running way old oil, and a host of other bike problems they have ignored. They will show up without so much as a screw driver and small set of vice-grips, let alone a few wrenchs and a foot long coil of electircal wire and some tape. They will leave the house with a slight engine miss that has been showing up for over a week without a spare set of plugs and a plug wrench. When someone gives them some plugs and loans them a wrench they will cause major damage because they didn't wait for their engine to cool down and stripped the threads. It happpens on friggin Poker Runs and charity runs. You wouldn't believe how many rookies and newbies are out there riding Harley's. Even folks who have been riding for a few years can be idiots.

Pretty unlikely. The majority of us who have invested $30K or more in our Harley Davidson's take meticulous care of them. Most people I know have 20-30 years riding experience (I began in 1983). All maintenance done on schedule. Tire-pressures, fuel/oil levels, rear end, brakes, drive belt, lights, all checked prior-to departure. In case of inclement weather - rain gear - head to toe. In case of cold weather (highly unlikely) - heated gear plugged into the pigtail. GPS - won't get lost. XM radio - will be entertained. In the unlikely event of any type of mechanical failure - I will simply grab the cell phone and call HOG roadside assist or AAA.
No worries.
That's how most of us roll. Not sure what kind of piece of shit you're running nor what type of roadside assist you have (if any).

Moonglow said:
unlike the stellar, golden history of Christianity.

I don't care about/am not talking about history. I care about now where most Muslimes are terrorists/terrorist-supporters. Islam is cancer on the universe. It should be eradicated. :mad:

worldtradetowers.jpg

Yeah, by God! Just like the Jews.

looking through this thread, you have to wonder if some of you have any LOYALTY to anyone besides people who are like you?

it's been sad watching some here...

this is about paying tribute to our fallen hero's....

and you've let this troll take it and turn into a hate on the people here thread

You know what I'm sick of is people using our "fallen heroes" as an excuse to behave badly. To flex their muscles and make nuisances of themselves and scare little kids.

This isn't about fallen heroes. They're just being used as a cover for other motives.

And that is an abomination.

Forum List

Back