Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

God Bless The Bikers

c31a0eb1bda452563722f9d83c0c4cf7.jpg

I predict a lot of bikers. They're already there and DC is buzzing. It's gonna be great. The highlight would be if DHS would come in and remove/deport all the filthy Muslimes. The country would CHEER! But DHS under Hussein is a freakshow full of scandals, gays and failures...

969423_412588912181231_1304134731_n-e1377156382895.jpg

Last edited:
You know, your responiblites to others...time that you would rather spend hanging out her with your bull dyke friends....fag hag.

What are you babbling about?
Oh! Are you making comments about parenting again? Oh! How Nice and hypocritical of you.

But if you want a run down of my day. I will be happy to go over it with you.

Shut it you daft dimbo

:lol: Owned by women again. :lol:

How much you want to bet Hussein supports the Muslimes and HATES these bikers? Word has it he is doing everything he can to stop them.

Bikers22-340x153.jpg

Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

ObamaWithMuslims-vi.jpg

Oh....so you DO know the President's full name. Cool. Odd how you refer to him only by his middle name. I don't remember calling John Fitzgerald Kennedy "Fitzgerald"...or calling Lyndon Baines Johnson "Baines"....or Richard Millhouse Nixon "Millhouse".

They weren't muslims

looking through this thread, you have to wonder if some of you have any LOYALTY to anyone besides people who are like you?

it's been sad watching some here...

this is about paying tribute to our fallen hero's....

and you've let this troll take it and turn into a hate on the people here thread

You know what I'm sick of is people using our "fallen heroes" as an excuse to behave badly. To flex their muscles and make nuisances of themselves and scare little kids.

This isn't about fallen heroes. They're just being used as a cover for other motives.

And that is an abomination.

We're an abomination?
Patriot Guard Riders

You are on the ride today and won't see this until you come back, but all the members of The Five are on your side, wish you well and advertised the ride yesterday.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

ObamaWithMuslims-vi.jpg

Oh....so you DO know the President's full name. Cool. Odd how you refer to him only by his middle name. I don't remember calling John Fitzgerald Kennedy "Fitzgerald"...or calling Lyndon Baines Johnson "Baines"....or Richard Millhouse Nixon "Millhouse".

They weren't muslims

Oh.

President Obama is a muslim? I thought he was a member of Rev. Wright's christian church.

You know what I'm sick of is people using our "fallen heroes" as an excuse to behave badly. To flex their muscles and make nuisances of themselves and scare little kids.

This isn't about fallen heroes. They're just being used as a cover for other motives.

We're an abomination?
Patriot Guard Riders

You are on the ride today and won't see this until you come back, but all the members of The Five are on your side, wish you well and advertised the ride yesterday.

"The Five"? Is that an occult thing?

They weren't muslims

Oh.

President Obama is a muslim? I thought he was a member of Rev. Wright's christian church.

He is somehow both.

We're an abomination?
Patriot Guard Riders

The Five?

You know you are forbidden to mention the existence of "The Five"

Forum List

Back