Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Haven't heard a word yet about the 2 million bikers kicking ass in DC...

And amazingly, the country still remembers 9/11, the victims and families of the victims. So maybe this effort to take the day put aside for remembering 9/11 and use it to push for some other agenda isn't working to well. Even the mention of remembering our fallen warriors is insulting. Like we need these people to remind us of our fallen warriors. They are exploiting the memory of our fallen warriors and victims of 9/11. Watch how these cowards never mention the anti-muslim connection or that it was intended to be a counter demonstration. They will fall on the forgotten warrior theme for cover. If you see photo's or vid's of them, look for the flag the Tea Party likes to use. The yellow flag with the snake and "Don't Tread On Me" message. These fools will not be able to control their stupidity and will fly that flag and make them easy to identify.

The anti-muslim counter march aspect of it was hard to miss...just look at the titles of threads here posted to announce it, And I agree, using the fig leaf of support for those fallen on 911 as a cover for their true intent is smarmy and despicable and is an insult to those people.

if they wanted to commemorate the fallen victims of 911, why didn't they "ride" to New York where all the real memorial services are taking place? At a minimum they could have "road" top the Pentagon...but that venue wasn't on the official secret route.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Two of the 911 attacks happened outside NYC, dumbo :cuckoo:

What are you babbling about?
Oh! Are you making comments about parenting again? Oh! How Nice and hypocritical of you.

But if you want a run down of my day. I will be happy to go over it with you.

Shut it you daft dimbo

Is that a no?

Your last post was at 12.45am last night and your first post was today 8.45am. Taking care of the important stuff I see. 16 hrs on the forum yesterday...lol

Last edited:
And amazingly, the country still remembers 9/11, the victims and families of the victims. So maybe this effort to take the day put aside for remembering 9/11 and use it to push for some other agenda isn't working to well. Even the mention of remembering our fallen warriors is insulting. Like we need these people to remind us of our fallen warriors. They are exploiting the memory of our fallen warriors and victims of 9/11. Watch how these cowards never mention the anti-muslim connection or that it was intended to be a counter demonstration. They will fall on the forgotten warrior theme for cover. If you see photo's or vid's of them, look for the flag the Tea Party likes to use. The yellow flag with the snake and "Don't Tread On Me" message. These fools will not be able to control their stupidity and will fly that flag and make them easy to identify.

The anti-muslim counter march aspect of it was hard to miss...just look at the titles of threads here posted to announce it, And I agree, using the fig leaf of support for those fallen on 911 as a cover for their true intent is smarmy and despicable and is an insult to those people.

if they wanted to commemorate the fallen victims of 911, why didn't they "ride" to New York where all the real memorial services are taking place? At a minimum they could have "road" top the Pentagon...but that venue wasn't on the official secret route.

And they bikers riding to "commemorate" the victims of that day aren't going to any of the three. What does that tell you? Now it appears as if they might hook up with a group who is having a rally in support of soldiers in Iraq and Afghan. Now that is an honorable event but what does it have to do with ANY of the STATED intents for the ride.

None. Which just goes to show you their real intent has nothing to do with any of the above. This group could start by being honest. If they had come out early and called their rally/event/ride a counter protest to the muslim event (why, I don't know...that event was to press for civil rights of muslims in a post 911 USA) I would have had more respect for what they were doing. Instead we got double talk and lies.

20130911_103226_resized-620x465.jpg

And they bikers riding to "commemorate" the victims of that day aren't going to any of the three. What does that tell you? Now it appears as if they might hook up with a group who is having a rally in support of soldiers in Iraq and Afghan. Now that is an honorable event but what does it have to do with ANY of the STATED intents for the ride.

None. Which just goes to show you their real intent has nothing to do with any of the above. This group could start by being honest. If they had come out early and called their rally/event/ride a counter protest to the muslim event (why, I don't know...that event was to press for civil rights of muslims in a post 911 USA) I would have had more respect for what they were doing. Instead we got double talk and lies.

They are like OWS...no clear goal(s).

You are the dumbo. You think you have knowledge other people don't have? You think everyone doesn't know about where the attacks took place? A tradition has been established that we remember ALL who perished on 9/11, including those lost at tht Pentagon and Shanksville at ground zero. Small ceremonies are held at the Pentagon and at the Shanksville Flight 93 Memorial, but the countries main ceremony has always been held at ground zero and since it's completion, the 9/11 Memorial at ground zero. Maybe this is the first time you noticed. Better late than never.

"Two Million Bikers" Rally Roars Into D.C. Area for 9/11 | NBC4 Washington

A large rally to commemorate 9/11 is roaring through the Washington, D.C., area.

About 2,000 bikers with the group "Two Million Bikers to D.C." are snarling traffic on the Beltway with a ride honoring the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and the members of the military called to serve after the attacks.

On their Facebook page, in all caps, the group said they will stand by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, adding that they're "against any fundamental transformation of America."

LOL even huff and puff thinks the terrorist sympathizer wont have anyone

'Million Muslim March' Shaping Up To Be More Like A Few Hundred People Walking Down The Street

If you had been paying attention instead of playing Chicken Little, you would have noticed that no one with half a brain expected the "Million Muslim March" to amount to anything.

It has been reported since at least last weekend that the Million Muslim March was shaping up to be a dud.

It did not stop FoxNews and the bikers from turning it into a terrorist attack

'Million Muslim March' Shaping Up To Be More Like A Few Hundred People Walking Down The Street

If you had been paying attention instead of playing Chicken Little, you would have noticed that no one with half a brain expected the "Million Muslim March" to amount to anything.

Aww is you hankey to wet to dry your tears ?

That's it? You cry and offer ME a hankie? :lol:

It has been reported since at least last weekend that the Million Muslim March was shaping up to be a dud.

It did not stop FoxNews and the bikers from turning it into a terrorist attack

Yep.

A large rally to commemorate 9/11 is roaring through the Washington, D.C., area.

About 2,000 bikers with the group "Two Million Bikers to D.C." are snarling traffic on the Beltway with a ride honoring the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and the members of the military called to serve after the attacks.

On their Facebook page, in all caps, the group said they will stand by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, adding that they're "against any fundamental transformation of America."

Did they explain what "fundamental transformation of America" meant?

Did they explain what "fundamental transformation of America" meant?

You know....the end of slavery, a fundamental transformation....women voting, a fundamental transformation....the Interstate Highway System, a fundamental transformation......they are against those kinds of things.

Both the groups are exploiting 9/11 for their own agenda's. Both have failed at there stated goals that were made leading up to their events.

Shut it you daft dimbo

Is that a no?

Your last post was at 12.45am last night and your first post was today 8.45am. Taking care of the important stuff I see. 16 hrs on the forum yesterday...lol

Of course you don't mention that I wasn't posting steady. Because you are a hypocritical loser who has some obsession with me.

I already told you I would go over my day with you.
And it was actually 745am my time. 1145pm is right after I got home from work.

I am laying in bed now, if you were worried about me not getting sleep. Oh! And my son is at school, you know what children do on a week day. I should be up around 1130 so I can get some stuff done before my son gets home at 330pm. I have today off so I might go see a friends baby. Then my plan is to eat dinner, then probably put my son to bed around 730. He isn't used to full day kindergarten, and is pretty worn out.

After that is when I will have the orgy with five midgets and giant dildos, all while posting at USMB. You don't have to worry though, my son is a heavy sleeper.

Forum List

Back