Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Oh....so you DO know the President's full name. Cool. Odd how you refer to him only by his middle name. I don't remember calling John Fitzgerald Kennedy "Fitzgerald"...or calling Lyndon Baines Johnson "Baines"....or Richard Millhouse Nixon "Millhouse".

They weren't muslims

Oh.

President Obama is a muslim? I thought he was a member of Rev. Wright's christian church.

I bet you think he was born in Hawaii too

Not worried about me or my ride. I can pretty much quarantee riders will show up low on oil, running way old oil, and a host of other bike problems they have ignored. They will show up without so much as a screw driver and small set of vice-grips, let alone a few wrenchs and a foot long coil of electircal wire and some tape. They will leave the house with a slight engine miss that has been showing up for over a week without a spare set of plugs and a plug wrench. When someone gives them some plugs and loans them a wrench they will cause major damage because they didn't wait for their engine to cool down and stripped the threads. It happpens on friggin Poker Runs and charity runs. You wouldn't believe how many rookies and newbies are out there riding Harley's. Even folks who have been riding for a few years can be idiots.

Pretty unlikely. The majority of us who have invested $30K or more in our Harley Davidson's take meticulous care of them. Most people I know have 20-30 years riding experience (I began in 1983). All maintenance done on schedule. Tire-pressures, fuel/oil levels, rear end, brakes, drive belt, lights, all checked prior-to departure. In case of inclement weather - rain gear - head to toe. In case of cold weather (highly unlikely) - heated gear plugged into the pigtail. GPS - won't get lost. XM radio - will be entertained. In the unlikely event of any type of mechanical failure - I will simply grab the cell phone and call HOG roadside assist or AAA.
No worries.
That's how most of us roll. Not sure what kind of piece of shit you're running nor what type of roadside assist you have (if any).

The only way "most of us roll" might be true is because you factory boy motorcycle enthusiast outnumber the old school bikers, hell, you even outnumber the young'uns who prefer the old school ways. I gave up trying to even figure out what a biker was at Daytona '93 when I started noticing fresh leather costumes and custom painted helmets to match the custom painted new rides and flocks of girls on Sportster's. Rain gear? We call that leather jackets and chaps. XM radio? Give me a fuckin break. Road asssist? I use Bro assist. Works better and you don't have to feel like an asshole at the dealers cause you couldn't fix a simple problem. I guess if your an asshole often enough you get accustomed to that feeling so it don't really mean anything. Good luck tomorrow. Seriously, I hope it turns out to be a good day for all who are able and choose to ride. Ride safe.

So the discussion is now about who is the most 'biker' biker. Somehow I think it started in grade school with 'my dad can kick your dad's ass.'

Pretty unlikely. The majority of us who have invested $30K or more in our Harley Davidson's take meticulous care of them. Most people I know have 20-30 years riding experience (I began in 1983). All maintenance done on schedule. Tire-pressures, fuel/oil levels, rear end, brakes, drive belt, lights, all checked prior-to departure. In case of inclement weather - rain gear - head to toe. In case of cold weather (highly unlikely) - heated gear plugged into the pigtail. GPS - won't get lost. XM radio - will be entertained. In the unlikely event of any type of mechanical failure - I will simply grab the cell phone and call HOG roadside assist or AAA.
No worries.
That's how most of us roll. Not sure what kind of piece of shit you're running nor what type of roadside assist you have (if any).

The only way "most of us roll" might be true is because you factory boy motorcycle enthusiast outnumber the old school bikers, hell, you even outnumber the young'uns who prefer the old school ways. I gave up trying to even figure out what a biker was at Daytona '93 when I started noticing fresh leather costumes and custom painted helmets to match the custom painted new rides and flocks of girls on Sportster's. Rain gear? We call that leather jackets and chaps. XM radio? Give me a fuckin break. Road asssist? I use Bro assist. Works better and you don't have to feel like an asshole at the dealers cause you couldn't fix a simple problem. I guess if your an asshole often enough you get accustomed to that feeling so it don't really mean anything. Good luck tomorrow. Seriously, I hope it turns out to be a good day for all who are able and choose to ride. Ride safe.

So the discussion is now about who is the most 'biker' biker. Somehow I think it started in grade school with 'my dad can kick your dad's ass.'

Funny you should talk about grade school. I was thinking the same thing about waving around a person's middle name like it actually means something. :D

No worries.

That was during the lull leading up to the ride. It should turn to the events failure now to attract the numbers promised. Might even turn into a debate about exploitatation of 9/11 victims and fallen soldiers to conduct hate campaigns.

Funny you should talk about grade school. I was thinking the same thing about waving around a person's middle name like it actually means something. :D

A person's middle name does mean something. Here is the list of killers, some serial killers, with the middle name 'Wayne':

Herewith is the list, as of News of the Weird 809, August 10, 2003 (* deceased):

Timothy Wayne Adams (Texas)
Thomas Wayne Akers (North Carolina)
Stephen Wayne Anderson (California)*
Joshua Wayne Andrews (Virginia)
David Wayne Arisman (California)
Timothy Wayne Barnett (Alabama)
Gerald Wayne Bivins (Indiana)
Scott Wayne Blystone (Pennsylvania)
Steven Wayne Bowman (South Carolina)
Ricky Wayne Brown (Florida)
Michael Wayne Brown (Oklahoma)
Bradley Wayne Cagle (Texas)
Seth Wayne Campbell (Texas)
Darren Wayne Campbell (Oregon)
Mark Wayne Campmire (Connecticut)
Ronald Wayne Clark, Jr. (Florida)
Douglas Wayne Clark (Texas)
Darryl Wayne Claughton (Alberta)
Kevin Wayne Coffey (Texas)
Michael Wayne Cole (North Carolina)
Joseph Wayne Cook (North Carolina)
Billy Wayne Cope (South Carolina)
Alvin Wayne Crane (Texas)*
David Wayne Crews (Tennessee)
Donald Wayne Darling II (Alabama)
Christopher Wayne Davis (Louisiana)
Gary Wayne Davis (Kentucky)
Jerry Wayne Dean (Kentucky)
Gary Wayne Drinkard (Arizona) (ACQUITTED at retrial after 5 years on death row)
Aryan Wayne Duntley (California)
John Wayne Duvall (Oklahoma)*
Dennis Wayne Eaton (Virginia)*
Dale Wayne Eaton (Colorado)
Michael Wayne Eggers (Alabama)
Gary Wayne Etheridge (Texas)
Michael Wayne Farmer (Maryland)
Ellis Wayne Felker (Georgia)*
Michael Wayne Fisher (Pennsylvania)
Terry Wayne Freeman (Illinois)
Percy Wayne Froman (Alabama)
Ronald Wayne Frye (North Carolina)*
Morris Wayne Givens (Alabama)
Richard Wayne Godwin (Oregon)
Arthur Wayne Goodman, Jr. (Texas)
Richard Wayne Gorrie (New Zealand)
Jeffrey Wayne Gorton (Michigan)
Coleman Wayne Gray (Virginia)*
Christopher Wayne Gregory (Texas)
Ralph Wayne Grimes (Kentucky)
Anthony Wayne Grimm (Illinois)
Randall Wayne Hafdahl (Texas)*
Conan Wayne Hale (Oregon)
Kenneth Wayne Hall Sr. (South Carolina)
Michael Wayne Hall (Texas)
Steven Wayne Hall (Alabama)
Jerald Wayne Harjo (Oklahoma)*
Robert Wayne Harris (Texas)
Carl Wayne Heath (Maine)
Brandon Wayne Hedrick (Virginia)
Michael Wayne Henry (Texas)
Rodney Wayne Henry (Kansas)
Donald Wayne Holt (Maryland)
Bryant Wayne Howard (Oregon)
Kenneth Wayne Jackson (Texas)
Allen Wayne Jenecka (Texas)*
Mark Wayne Jennings (Virginia)
Robert Wayne Jiles (New York)
Terry Wayne Johnson (Florida)
Jason Wayne Johnson (Texas)
Mark Wayne Jones (Ohio)
Bruce Wayne Koenig (Maryland)
Derrick Wayne Kualapai, Sr. (California)
Dudley Wayne Kyzer (Alabama)
Monty Wayne Lamb (Texas)
Jeffrey Wayne Leaf (Oklahoma)
Christopher Wayne Lippard (North Carolina)
Kenny Wayne Lockwood (Texas)*
Mark Wayne Lomax (Texas)
Shelly Wayne Martin (Maryland)
Donald Wayne Martin (Texas)*
Steven Wayne McBride (Minnesota)
George Wayne McBroom (Arizona)
David Wayne McCall (Texas)
Rocky Wayne McGowan (Kentucky)
Jason Wayne McVean (Colorado)
Wesley Wayne Miller (Texas)
Jimmy Wayne Miller (Texas)
John Wayne Moore, Jr. (Missouri)
John Wayne Moses (North Carolina)
Jack Wayne Napier (Kentucky)
Danny Wayne Owens (Alabama)
Bryan Wayne Padd (Arizona)
David Wayne Pallister (England)
Jeffrey Wayne Paschall (Utah)
Michael Wayne Perry (Tennessee)
Jason Wayne Petershagen (Texas)
Curtis Wayne Pope (Texas)
Donald Wayne Rainey (Mexico)
Randy Wayne Richards (Canada)
Robert Wayne Rotramel (Oklahoma)
David Wayne Satterfield (Texas)
Christopher Wayne Scarber (Kentucky)
Michael Wayne Sears (Virginia)
Dallas Wayne Shults (Tennessee)
Mark Wayne Silvers (South Carolina)
David Wayne Smith (Virginia)
Daryl Wayne Smith (West Virginia)
Richard Wayne Smith (Texas)*
Richard Wayne Snell (Arkansas)*
Richard Wayne Spicknall (Alabama)
Randall Wayne Stevens (Illinois)
John Wayne Stockdall (Missouri)
Michael Wayne Summers (Missouri)
Gary Wayne Sutton (Tennessee)
Bobby Wayne Swisher (Virginia)*
Michael Wayne Thompson (Indiana)
Andrew Wayne Toler (Texas)
Robert Wayne Vickers (Arizona)*
Billy Wayne Waldrop (Alabama)*
Jerry Wayne Walker (Kentucky)
Anthony Wayne Walker (Ohio)
Daniel Wayne Warfield (Virginia)
Louis Wayne Watters, Jr. (Texas)
Coy Wayne Wesbrook (Texas)
Larry Wayne White (Texas)*
Michael Wayne Williams (Virginia)
Richard Wayne Willoughby (Maryland)
Kenneth Wayne Woodfin (Virginia)
Bobby Wayne Woods (Texas)
Darrell Wayne Wright (Texas)
William Wayne Wright (Texas)

list of convicted killers with the middle name Wayne---it is huge - Democratic Underground

You know, your responiblites to others...time that you would rather spend hanging out her with your bull dyke friends....fag hag.

What are you babbling about?
Oh! Are you making comments about parenting again? Oh! How Nice and hypocritical of you.

But if you want a run down of my day. I will be happy to go over it with you.

Shut it you daft dimbo

Is that a no?

Haven't heard a word yet about the 2 million bikers kicking ass in DC...

I was just listening to the DC News Radio. Traffic tie-ups due to a disabled auto on a bridge. Nothing about motorcycles or millions of screaming muslims

Seems like a non-event so far

And amazingly, the country still remembers 9/11, the victims and families of the victims. So maybe this effort to take the day put aside for remembering 9/11 and use it to push for some other agenda isn't working to well. Even the mention of remembering our fallen warriors is insulting. Like we need these people to remind us of our fallen warriors. They are exploiting the memory of our fallen warriors and victims of 9/11. Watch how these cowards never mention the anti-muslim connection or that it was intended to be a counter demonstration. They will fall on the forgotten warrior theme for cover. If you see photo's or vid's of them, look for the flag the Tea Party likes to use. The yellow flag with the snake and "Don't Tread On Me" message. These fools will not be able to control their stupidity and will fly that flag and make them easy to identify.

And amazingly, the country still remembers 9/11, the victims and families of the victims. So maybe this effort to take the day put aside for remembering 9/11 and use it to push for some other agenda isn't working to well. Even the mention of remembering our fallen warriors is insulting. Like we need these people to remind us of our fallen warriors. They are exploiting the memory of our fallen warriors and victims of 9/11. Watch how these cowards never mention the anti-muslim connection or that it was intended to be a counter demonstration. They will fall on the forgotten warrior theme for cover. If you see photo's or vid's of them, look for the flag the Tea Party likes to use. The yellow flag with the snake and "Don't Tread On Me" message. These fools will not be able to control their stupidity and will fly that flag and make them easy to identify.

The anti-muslim counter march aspect of it was hard to miss...just look at the titles of threads here posted to announce it, And I agree, using the fig leaf of support for those fallen on 911 as a cover for their true intent is smarmy and despicable and is an insult to those people.

if they wanted to commemorate the fallen victims of 911, why didn't they "ride" to New York where all the real memorial services are taking place? At a minimum they could have "road" top the Pentagon...but that venue wasn't on the official secret route.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Last edited:

I was just listening to the DC News Radio. Traffic tie-ups due to a disabled auto on a bridge. Nothing about motorcycles or millions of screaming muslims

Seems like a non-event so far

The muslims didn't show up.

I'm not surprised, it was denounced by most muslim organizations and got nothing but raspberries all around.

But that didn't stop some from finding a way to get a hog ride out of it.

The political winds shifted 911. Your disgusting maggot supports them and stands with them.:mad:

are you judged by the actions of fred phelps and his band of christians?

[MENTION=27956]ogibillm[/MENTION]

How many people have Fred Phelps and his band of Christians killed, TM?

They certainly applaud when Americans are killed, don't they? They just kill by proxy. And would probably kill more if it wasn't for our secular laws.

Forum List

Back