Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Had to go to the lab today to get a test run. There was a woman there in muslim attire. She was having a BIG problem. She had left a urine specimen and she couldn't figure out how the staff would get it because when she put it in the little bin in the bathroom and closed the door on her side of the wall, it vanished! LMAO. Those bikers are going to have to lead them to and through DC. This will be a riot. But not the kind you think!

Last edited:
looking through this thread, you have to wonder if some of you have any LOYALTY to anyone besides people who are like you?

it's been sad watching some here...

this is about paying tribute to our fallen hero's....

and you've let this troll take it and turn into a hate on the people here thread

You know what I'm sick of is people using our "fallen heroes" as an excuse to behave badly. To flex their muscles and make nuisances of themselves and scare little kids.

This isn't about fallen heroes. They're just being used as a cover for other motives.

And that is an abomination.

We're an abomination?
Patriot Guard Riders

Had to go to the lab today to get a test run. There was a woman there in muslim attire. She was having a BIG problem. She had left a urine specimen and she couldn't figure out how the staff would get it because when she put it in the little bin in the bathroom and closed the door on her side, it vanished! LMAO. Those bikers are going to have to lead them to and through DC. This will be a riot. But not the kind you think!

Not quite sure what your little anecdote has to do with anything in this thread. Care to clarify?

looking through this thread, you have to wonder if some of you have any LOYALTY to anyone besides people who are like you?

and you've let this troll take it and turn into a hate on the people here thread

You know what I'm sick of is people using our "fallen heroes" as an excuse to behave badly. To flex their muscles and make nuisances of themselves and scare little kids.

This isn't about fallen heroes. They're just being used as a cover for other motives.

Of course you need no excuse whatsoever to behave badly. :lol:

Lying again as usual, I just negged you for being a homo and calling a straight person a homo,
You are one fucked up POS Dyke.

You acquiesced to my Gaydar abilities, Bootlicker.....don't run away from your own comments.

Now...go lick some more boots. :D

Now go and lie some more you POS Dyke. How does it feel to know that your reputation on this Board is that your are a lying POS Skank Dyke. :lol:

:lol: So you speak for the Board now? You've licked THAT many boots? Wow! Amazing!

Not worried about me or my ride. I can pretty much quarantee riders will show up low on oil, running way old oil, and a host of other bike problems they have ignored. They will show up without so much as a screw driver and small set of vice-grips, let alone a few wrenchs and a foot long coil of electircal wire and some tape. They will leave the house with a slight engine miss that has been showing up for over a week without a spare set of plugs and a plug wrench. When someone gives them some plugs and loans them a wrench they will cause major damage because they didn't wait for their engine to cool down and stripped the threads. It happpens on friggin Poker Runs and charity runs. You wouldn't believe how many rookies and newbies are out there riding Harley's. Even folks who have been riding for a few years can be idiots.

Pretty unlikely. The majority of us who have invested $30K or more in our Harley Davidson's take meticulous care of them. Most people I know have 20-30 years riding experience (I began in 1983). All maintenance done on schedule. Tire-pressures, fuel/oil levels, rear end, brakes, drive belt, lights, all checked prior-to departure. In case of inclement weather - rain gear - head to toe. In case of cold weather (highly unlikely) - heated gear plugged into the pigtail. GPS - won't get lost. XM radio - will be entertained. In the unlikely event of any type of mechanical failure - I will simply grab the cell phone and call HOG roadside assist or AAA.
No worries.
That's how most of us roll. Not sure what kind of piece of shit you're running nor what type of roadside assist you have (if any).

The only way "most of us roll" might be true is because you factory boy motorcycle enthusiast outnumber the old school bikers, hell, you even outnumber the young'uns who prefer the old school ways. I gave up trying to even figure out what a biker was at Daytona '93 when I started noticing fresh leather costumes and custom painted helmets to match the custom painted new rides and flocks of girls on Sportster's. Rain gear? We call that leather jackets and chaps. XM radio? Give me a fuckin break. Road asssist? I use Bro assist. Works better and you don't have to feel like an asshole at the dealers cause you couldn't fix a simple problem. I guess if your an asshole often enough you get accustomed to that feeling so it don't really mean anything. Good luck tomorrow. Seriously, I hope it turns out to be a good day for all who are able and choose to ride. Ride safe.

How did a thread about bikers converving on DC for a 9/11 something run as opposed to a Muslim something gathering turn into a who is gay and who isn't gay and who acts gay rant thread? Why are all these posters into gay stuff?

Body/Pete and Luissa showed up.

First reference to gays/gay sex in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7806401-post117.html

Second reference to gays/gay sex in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7806483-post139.html

Last edited:

What are their "other motives"? And how, exactly, do you know how they feel about "fallen heroes"? Do you have the same objections when President I'llbombya uses military personnel or their families as stage props?

Had to go to the lab today to get a test run. There was a woman there in muslim attire. She was having a BIG problem. She had left a urine specimen and she couldn't figure out how the staff would get it because when she put it in the little bin in the bathroom and closed the door on her side, it vanished! LMAO. Those bikers are going to have to lead them to and through DC. This will be a riot. But not the kind you think!

Not quite sure what your little anecdote has to do with anything in this thread. Care to clarify?

Muslims are some dumb mo-fos. Of course, it really wasn't the woman's fault, she's been raised ignorant and kept ignorant so she can continue to be enslaved chattel.

Had to go to the lab today to get a test run. There was a woman there in muslim attire. She was having a BIG problem. She had left a urine specimen and she couldn't figure out how the staff would get it because when she put it in the little bin in the bathroom and closed the door on her side of the wall, it vanished! LMAO. Those bikers are going to have to lead them to and through DC. This will be a riot. But not the kind you think!

It was that fecal feliac nurse that got away with it.

The DC area is FULL of bikers. Gotta love 'em!

2 Million Bikers To D.C. On 9/11: Response To Million Muslim March

heretheycome.jpg

Muslims are some dumb mo-fos. Of course, it really wasn't the woman's fault, she's been raised ignorant and kept ignorant so she can continue to be enslaved chattel.

So...this one woman represents all muslims? I know some pretty stupid christians...I guess they represent all christians.

Thanks....broad brushing makes dealing with people so much easier. :D

take your skanky head out of bodeys sweaty twat and pay attention to what you should be doing......at home. :cool:

What should I be doing?

You know, your responiblites to others...time that you would rather spend hanging out her with your bull dyke friends....fag hag.

What are you babbling about?
Oh! Are you making comments about parenting again? Oh! How Nice and hypocritical of you.

But if you want a run down of my day. I will be happy to go over it with you.

What should I be doing?

You know, your responiblites to others...time that you would rather spend hanging out her with your bull dyke friends....fag hag.

What are you babbling about?
Oh! Are you making comments about parenting again? Oh! How Nice and hypocritical of you.

But if you want a run down of my day. I will be happy to go over it with you.

Shut it you daft dimbo

Forum List

Back