Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

"Two Million Bikers" Rally Roars Into D.C. Area for 9/11 | NBC4 Washington

A large rally to commemorate 9/11 is roaring through the Washington, D.C., area.

About 2,000 bikers with the group "Two Million Bikers to D.C." are snarling traffic on the Beltway with a ride honoring the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and the members of the military called to serve after the attacks.

On their Facebook page, in all caps, the group said they will stand by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, adding that they're "against any fundamental transformation of America."

Did they explain what "fundamental transformation of America" meant?
This!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4]Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version - YouTube[/ame]

"Two Million Bikers" Rally Roars Into D.C. Area for 9/11 | NBC4 Washington

A large rally to commemorate 9/11 is roaring through the Washington, D.C., area.

About 2,000 bikers with the group "Two Million Bikers to D.C." are snarling traffic on the Beltway with a ride honoring the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and the members of the military called to serve after the attacks.

On their Facebook page, in all caps, the group said they will stand by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, adding that they're "against any fundamental transformation of America."

This!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4]Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version - YouTube[/ame]

So it was a ride/protest against a campaign speech of Obama in 2007?

We're riding to protest muslims in America.
We're riding to commemorate the victims of 911.
We're riding to support American soldiers.
We're riding to protest Obama.

Which one is it? Why don't they admit the purpose of the ride is just to ride, because that would be closer to the truth.

"Hey kids, let's put on a SHOW!"

10-12-MiJu.gif

Had they gotten the permits, it would have been over by now.

DC created the problem they are complaining about having.

The estimated 2,000 riders in attendance is not a bad number for the short amount of time the organizers had to put this thing together. It appears that the bikers are getting their message of rememberance and patriotism out and few if any care or know about the muslim crap attached to the event.

Is that a no?

Your last post was at 12.45am last night and your first post was today 8.45am. Taking care of the important stuff I see. 16 hrs on the forum yesterday...lol

Of course you don't mention that I wasn't posting steady. Because you are a hypocritical loser who has some obsession with me.

I already told you I would go over my day with you.
And it was actually 745am my time. 1145pm is right after I got home from work.

I am laying in bed now, if you were worried about me not getting sleep. Oh! And my son is at school, you know what children do on a week day. I should be up around 1130 so I can get some stuff done before my son gets home at 330pm. I have today off so I might go see a friends baby. Then my plan is to eat dinner, then probably put my son to bed around 730. He isn't used to full day kindergarten, and is pretty worn out.

After that is when I will have the orgy with five midgets and giant dildos, all while posting at USMB. You don't have to worry though, my son is a heavy sleeper.

Email me those pics.:eusa_angel:

I hear there was an accident involving the bikers on the beltway

Hope nobody was injured

Is that a no?

Your last post was at 12.45am last night and your first post was today 8.45am. Taking care of the important stuff I see. 16 hrs on the forum yesterday...lol

Of course you don't mention that I wasn't posting steady. Because you are a hypocritical loser who has some obsession with me.

I am laying in bed now, if you were worried about me not getting sleep. Oh! And my son is at school, you know what children do on a week day. I should be up around 1130 so I can get some stuff done before my son gets home at 330pm. I have today off so I might go see a friends baby. Then my plan is to eat dinner, then probably put my son to bed around 730. He isn't used to full day kindergarten, and is pretty worn out.

After that is when I will have the orgy with five midgets and giant dildos, all while posting at USMB. You don't have to worry though, my son is a heavy sleeper.

:lol: She mad

This!

Which one is it? Why don't they admit the purpose of the ride is just to ride, because that would be closer to the truth.

10-12-MiJu.gif

All of that. More than anything it's a show of patriotism and solidarity with 9/11 victims and first responders and our military.
The fact is that some are there to counter the fizzled out Million Muslim March" So what?
Why did Muslims choose 9/11 for their march?
and others to protest what they see as obama's assault on American values

:lol: She mad

In the fullest sense of the word~! : :cuckoo:

10-12-MiJu.gif

All of that. More than anything it's a show of patriotism and solidarity with 9/11 victims and first responders and our military.
The fact is that some are there to counter the fizzled out Million Muslim March" So what?

What values are those?

"Zone 3": Main Forums: Normal Site Wide Rules apply.

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

At this juncture I will start handing out infractions or more depending on the particular offense/situation.

Discuss these issues with these rules in mind as this is a final warning.

Enjoy the thread everyone!!!

10-12-MiJu.gif

What values are those?

Leave it to a libtard to not know what American values are.

I'm hearing up to a million bikes on the beltway and in town.

Did you hear that from Glenn Beck because most of the media, including Fox, is calling it at 2000.

And I'm guessing that number may have come from organizers...so cut it in half.

Last edited:

What values are those?

Leave it to a libtard to not know what American values are.

I was interested in what you thought they were, but it you don't know, okay, it's expected.

Forum List

Back