Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit???

Where does it say M-u-s-l-i-m-s have a permit? And, a permit for what?

That many yahoos carrying guns into DC ... What could possible go wrong?

And, what is the point in breaking the law? To prove that you're really law-abiding citizens who deserve a permit?

Dummies.

Never mind. I found this -

The American Muslim (TAM)

Bikers denied no-stop permit for 9/11 rally through D.C. but will ride anyway - Washington Times

A little problem with getting the point today, Ernie?
Like I said, what STRAIGHT person did she call a homo?

He/she insinuates that Warrior is gay and you go with that?

Of course I do. Him and Steve are way too obsessed with gay men.

One of my best friends is a gay man. One night when he was out at the bar a few guys were making comments to him about being gay, the loudest one later on when his friends weren't around informed my friend he was down for some fun.
Why do "pray out the gay" leaders always end up being gay?

There is nothing more dangerous to the gay community than a man who hates the fact he is attracted to men.
I see! So, it's fine with you that homosexuals can toss out "gay" insults, but when a straight man does the same thing, it's evil.
Why does Body/Pete get a pass? Is this the same as blacks using the "N" word?

Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit???

And, what is the point in breaking the law? To prove that you're really law-abiding citizens who deserve a permit?

Dummies.

They were planning on riding ARMED?

Oh, that explains SO much

No one but Duddley suggested that they would be armed. Your eagerness to run with his lies explains SO much.

IF alot of riders show up their main concern should be overheating their bikes. Metro police know how to shut these events down without confrontation. Bikes will get clogged at intersections and due to this clogging, speeds will be reduced to 5 or 10 mph with lots of stop and goes. Overheating problems will ensue along with battery problems from constantly turning engines off and on for cooling purposes. In addition Metro may look for minor traffic violations as reason to spread concern amoung riders. They will look for a reason to have some bikes towed for legitimate reasons such as lack of insurance, registration and tag violations. Seeing bikes towed will encourage participants to leave town. Riders can avoid these tactics to some extent by riding in small groups and avoiding the jams and clogs. Each group should have at least one rider carrying jumper cables. Close watch of temp guages is a must and groups should be prepared to park and allow individual group member engines to cool. Extreme caution should be taken when going through intersections controlled by traffic lights. Those at the end of the pack will be tempted to race the light and some may end up going through the light as it turns red. Metro will be watching and waiting. Make sure everyone in the pack is prepared to pull over and wait for the bikes in the back and the laggers. Everyone should know it is ok to stop at the yellow light and the pack will be waiting for them to catch up. Bring quarters for parking meters so that if you have to pull over you will not be ordered to move on or given parking tickets.

Dummies.

They were planning on riding ARMED?

Oh, that explains SO much

No one but Duddley suggested that they would be armed. Your eagerness to run with his lies explains SO much.

They're tea baggers, no?

He/she insinuates that Warrior is gay and you go with that?

One of my best friends is a gay man. One night when he was out at the bar a few guys were making comments to him about being gay, the loudest one later on when his friends weren't around informed my friend he was down for some fun.

There is nothing more dangerous to the gay community than a man who hates the fact he is attracted to men.
I see! So, it's fine with you that homosexuals can toss out "gay" insults, but when a straight man does the same thing, it's evil.

When has someone been shut down for "tossing out gay insults"......? Point that person out please.

When has someone been shut down for "tossing out gay insults"......? Point that person out please.

Shut down? Never! Warrior isn't that timid, but that doesn't stop you from hurling gay insults at him. I'm just questioning your justification. Does your sexual orientation grant you license to toss around insulting insinuations?

IF alot of riders show up their main concern should be overheating their bikes. Metro police know how to shut these events down without confrontation. Bikes will get clogged at intersections and due to this clogging, speeds will be reduced to 5 or 10 mph with lots of stop and goes. Overheating problems will ensue along with battery problems from constantly turning engines off and on for cooling purposes. In addition Metro may look for minor traffic violations as reason to spread concern amoung riders. They will look for a reason to have some bikes towed for legitimate reasons such as lack of insurance, registration and tag violations. Seeing bikes towed will encourage participants to leave town. Riders can avoid these tactics to some extent by riding in small groups and avoiding the jams and clogs. Each group should have at least one rider carrying jumper cables. Close watch of temp guages is a must and groups should be prepared to park and allow individual group member engines to cool. Extreme caution should be taken when going through intersections controlled by traffic lights. Those at the end of the pack will be tempted to race the light and some may end up going through the light as it turns red. Metro will be watching and waiting. Make sure everyone in the pack is prepared to pull over and wait for the bikes in the back and the laggers. Everyone should know it is ok to stop at the yellow light and the pack will be waiting for them to catch up. Bring quarters for parking meters so that if you have to pull over you will not be ordered to move on or given parking tickets.

2009 Harley's and above have EITMS, Engine Idle Temperature Management System, asswipe.

I've got a 2010.

Shut down? Never! Warrior isn't that timid, but that doesn't stop you from hurling gay insults at him. I'm just questioning your justification. Does your sexual orientation grant you license to toss around insulting insinuations?

The gay part isn't the insult. It's the fact he has to speak so much hate for gay people to compensate for his own closeted homosexuality.
Like I said, there is nothing worse than a man who hates himself for being attracted to men.

It's the fact he has to speak so much hate for gay people to compensate for his own closeted homosexuality.

Hate, dingbat? Where have I ever expressed hate for gays?
Please post away, you bigoted, race-bating dingbat.

I see that you know nothing about Harley's or motorcycles in general.
They do not overheat in stop and go traffic.

Biker's are smarter than you think Camp, they know what they are doing.

2009 Harley's and above have EITMS, Engine Idle Temperature Management System, asswipe.

I've got a 2010.

Lucky for you. Not everyone has a HD produced before 2009 and not everyone has a HD. Not everyone has experiance or is aware of some of the difficulties of running through DC as part of a demonstration. I was trying to be helpful.

It's the fact he has to speak so much hate for gay people to compensate for his own closeted homosexuality.

Hate, dingbat? Where have I ever expressed hate for gays?
Please post away, you bigoted, race-bating dingbat.

You called my one friend a faggot, then when I brought up the fact another friend in the army was gay you thanked me for confirming he was a faggot.
Plus your 200 hundred other posts about gay people.
Race baiting? I don't even know what you are talking about there. As for bigoted, I am not the one calling people faggots or protesting Muslims for being Muslims.

FYI, calling a gay man a faggot is showing hate towards gay men. It would seem you are the dingbat.

Forum List

Back