Stock Market Soaring, Covid Deaths Way Down, Trump Surging

Trump said he didn't win.

And he's right. Biden won. By a landslide.

ANd since you watched nothing but NewsMaxx and OANN.....you never saw it coming, did you?
CORRECTED in Post # 33. Dumb liberals think they have something when they have nothing. And since you didn't watch Newsmax and OAN, you odnt see how the STEAL went down, did you ?

Trump lost the race. And has finally admitted he didn't win.

You were played, rube.

Oh, and we know we have something: the House, the Senate and the White House. While Trump is babbling at memorial services at his golf course.

Last edited:

Or......those who don't have much use for sore losers. Even Trump admits he didn't win.
Dude, that is not a viable scam, HA HA . You look like an idiot.,

And by 'viable scam', you mean quoting what Trump actually said when he admitted that he didn't win?

Laughing.....why would I do that? Just because your delusion requires that you ignore every count, recount, hand count, forensic audit, certified result, and electoral vote doesn't mean that any rational person is required to ignore what you do.

You never saw it coming, did you? Maybe OANN isn't the best source to believe without thought or question.

Oh, and we know we have something: the House, the Senate and the White House. While Trump is babbling at memorial services at his golf course.
You are played by yourself. Every time you keep coming back with "admitted he didnt win" you just look dumber & dumber. Everybody knows what he meant, and when you try to twist the words into something else, you just destroy any credibility you might have had in this forum. You are killing it.

I don't think you realize the magnitude of what you're doing here. You must be young (and stupid)

And your House, Senate & White House are worthless to you, because of what WE HAVE, to blow every thing you come up with to bits. :biggrin:

1623997961432.png

And by 'viable scam', you mean quoting what Trump actually said when he admitted that he didn't win?

Laughing.....why would I do that? Just because your delusion requires that you ignore every count, recount, hand count, forensic audit, certified result, and electoral vote doesn't mean that any rational person is required to ignore what you do.

You never saw it coming, did you? Maybe OANN isn't the best source to believe without thought or question.
You are STUPID. HA HA HA. Would you like to hear all the things Biden has said where he meant one thing, but it could be construed by dishonest people (like you) to mean something else ? HA HA. Must be 1000 of them.

And OAN is an excellent source, as is Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, and America's Voice.

Last edited:

You are played by yourself. Every time you keep coming back with "admitted he didnt win" you just look dumber & dumber. Everybody knows what he meant, and when you try to twist the words into something else, you just destroy any credibility you might have had in this forum. You are killing it.

I don't think you realize the magnitude of what you're doing here. You must be young (and stupid)

And your House, Senate & White House are worthless to you, because of what WE HAVE, to blow every thing you come up with to bits. :biggrin:

View attachment 502728

Aren't those the folks that OANN told you were supposed to hand Trump the white house after his defeat in 2020?

How'd that work out again?

Aren't those the folks that OANN told you were supposed to hand Trump the white house after his defeat in 2020?

How'd that work out again?
The link in Post # 43 TOLD you how it worked out.
1623998619283.png

Now, here's some MORE reading material for you. Looks like you're a little behind.

You are STUPID. HA HA HA. Would you like to hear all the things Biden has said where he meant one thing, but it could be construed by dishonest people (like you) to mean something else ? HA HA. Must be 1000 of them.

And OAN is an excellent source, as is Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, and America's Voice.
Is it, though? This is the conclusion you came to about the Supreme Court and Trump's loss after listening to your 'excellent sources'

1623998998359.png

Oh, its over. And watching your 'excellent sources', you never saw it coming. Even Trump admits he didn't win.

You were played, rube. There was no 'excellent chance' of any of the nonsense you were fed by your OANN. You were desperate to be lied to by your 'excellent sources'. And shocker......you still are.

Last edited:
Big props to the doctors and scientists that made the vaccine. No Props to Trump and how he fumble the ball trough the entire crisis
FALSE! He was terrific. he reduced the death rate from over 17,000/week in April to a relatively low 2,000/week in July and it stayed low, until the CDC raised the death rate late in the year to make Trump look bad before the election.

This 90% reduction of the death rate, came as a result of the positive actions Trump took during the 2020 year, an all while he was distracted by campaigning for the 2020 election.

1. Got Ventilators into hospitals (we now have so many we're exporting them),
2. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
3.. the stimulus checks,
4. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
5. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
6. federal aid to hospitals, producing/distributing various medical supplies.
7. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
8. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin, now proven to be effective, despite criticism from ignorant Democrats who stupidly called it harmful.
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[5] In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.[6][7]
And I received Hydroxychloriquin for shoulder joint inflammation, when I was a construction worker in the Army National Guard. It was helpful and without side effects.
I wonder how any people with Covid, who could have been helped, hesitated to take it because of the idiotic reports by looney, leftist media reporters.

Like I said he put together Operation Warp Speed and got the vaccinations going, with incredible record SPEED. HUGE SUCCESS.

Is it, though? This is the conclusion you came to about the Supreme Court and Trump's loss after listening to your 'excellent sources'

View attachment 502730

Oh, its over. And watching your 'excellent sources', you never saw it coming. Even Trump admits he didn't win.

You were played, rube. There was no 'excellent chance' of any of the nonsense you were fed by your OANN. You were desperate to be lied to by your 'excellent sources'. And shocker......you still are.
It was NOT A LOSS. It was a landslide victory, and will always be that, no matter how much disgusting cheating by dishonest filth like you goes on. And if you think it was anything more than a fraud riddled THEFT, then it is YOU who got played, DUPE.

As for my post that you pasted, it's still accurate. No matter what the SCOTUS did some months ago, it was and is a true statement that there was "plenty of chance that they will declare the certifications invalid", and there is plenty of chance in 2021 or 2022 that they may do just that, as the audits continue to proceed in state after state.

But even if everything were to remain as it is now, Trump is still on top, because of his Supreme Court nominees who are shooting down one Democrat policy after another.
Looks like you didn't read my links.
1624000668950.png

Big props to the doctors and scientists that made the vaccine. No Props to Trump and how he fumble the ball trough the entire crisis
FALSE! He was terrific. he reduced the death rate from over 17,000/week in April to a relatively low 2,000/week in July and it stayed low, until the CDC raised the death rate late in the year to make Trump look bad before the election.

This 90% reduction of the death rate, came as a result of the positive actions Trump took during the 2020 year, an all while he was distracted by campaigning for the 2020 election.

3.. the stimulus checks,
8. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin, now proven to be effective, despite criticism from ignorant Democrats who stupidly called it harmful.
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[5] In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.[6][7]
And I received Hydroxychloriquin for shoulder joint inflammation, when I was a construction worker in the Army National Guard. It was helpful and without side effects.
I wonder how any people with Covid, who could have been helped, hesitated to take it because of the idiotic reports by looney, leftist media reporters.

Like I said he put together Operation Warp Speed and got the vaccinations going, with incredible record SPEED. HUGE SUCCESS.

Trump's response was an absolute disaster. He hastily closed the borders with virtually no testing nor monitoring in place for those Americans that rushed home in response to it. Which predictably resulted in an explosion of COVID in the US as these folks infected other Americans.

With Trump engaged in delusional thinking that the COVID would just 'disappear' by April. Or straight up lying about the severity of the virus and the threat it posed, intentionally downplaying it. He held super spreader rallies and inacted COVID precautions so inept and incompetent that he put himself in the ICU and Herman Cain in the morgue.

Of the 164 nations we have coronovirus stats on, the US response was 152nd....among the worst in the entire world.

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

Deaths per capita? 12th highest on the planet. Putting us in the lowest 8th percentile. That means 92% of countries did better than we have.

It was entirely possible to do better that Trump's poor planning, downplaying of the virus, incompetence and disjointed response to COVID. As 92% of nations on earth demonstrated elegantly.

Yet you never heard about ANY of this.....as you were watching OANN and NewsMax.

View attachment 502730

It was NOT A LOSS.
The electoral college disagreed. As did the initial count, the official count, all recounts, all hand counts, all certified results, all forensic audits.

All of which you ignored and pretended never happened.

Laughing.....how'd that work out for you?

It was a landslide victory, and will always be that, no matter how much disgusting cheating by dishonest filth like you goes on. And if you think it was anything more than a fraud riddled THEFT, then it is YOU who got played, DUPE.

As for my post that you pasted, it's still accurate. No matter what the SCOTUS did some months ago, it was and is a true statement that there was "plenty of chance that they will declare the certifications invalid", and there is plenty of chance in 2021 or 2022 that they may do just that, as the audits continue to proceed in state after state.

But even if everything were to remain as it is now, Trump is still on top, because of his Supreme Court nominees who are shooting down one Democrat policy after another.
Looks like you didn't read my links. View attachment 502731

Nope, its not. The Supreme Court rejected the cases you insisted had 'plenty of chance' of swaying them. The count on January 6th was certified, despite your silly claims that there was an 'excellent chance' of overturning the elction results and granting Trump the victory.

Nope again.

Your record of failure in predicting actual outcomes.....is perfect. You've literally never been right once on any prediction about the aftermath of this election.
Every case you said Trump was going to win, he lost. Every count you insisted Trump would come out on top of, he lost. Every time you predicted the SCOTUS would overturn the election, Trump lost.

I predicted that Biden would win the election, win the initial count, win the official tallies, win the electoral vote and the Presidency, and that the SCOTUS would reject the challenges to Biden's win. I even told you exactly WHY the SCOTUS was going to laugh the challenges to Biden's victory out of court.

And of course, I was right.

How am I so much better than you in predicting ACTUAL outcomes of these cases, counts and elections? Simple: I have better sources.

Last edited:

3.. the stimulus checks,

Trump's response was an absolute disaster. He hastily closed the borders with virtually no testing nor monitoring in place for those Americans that rushed home in response to it. Which predictably resulted in an explosion of COVID in the US as these folks infected other Americans.

With Trump engaged in delusional thinking that the COVID would just 'disappear' by April. Or straight up lying about the severity of the virus and the threat it posed, intentionally downplaying it. He held super spreader rallies and inacted COVID precautions so inept and incompetent that he put himself in the ICU and Herman Cain in the morgue.

Of the 164 nations we have coronovirus stats on, the US response was 152nd....among the worst in the entire world.

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

Deaths per capita? 12th highest on the planet. Putting us in the lowest 8th percentile. That means 92% of countries did better than we have.

It was entirely possible to do better that Trump's poor planning, downplaying of the virus, incompetence and disjointed response to COVID. As 92% of nations on earth demonstrated elegantly.

Yet you never heard about ANY of this.....as you were watching OANN and NewsMax.
1. I don't see any source links. You think we just take what you say in faith ?

2. Democrats downplayed the coronavirus - Cuomo, Pelosi, Deblasio, Biden, Anderson Cooper, Fauci, etc.

3. "Disjointed response ? HA HA . Oh man. Democrats will say anything. The response was >>

he reduced the death rate from over 17,000/week in April to a relatively low 2,000/week in July and it stayed low, until the CDC raised the death rate late in the year to make Trump look bad before the election.

3.. the stimulus checks,

3.. the stimulus checks,

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

2. Democrats downplayed the coronavirus - Cuomo, Pelosi, Deblasio, Biden, Anderson Cooper, Fauci, etc.

3. "Disjointed response ? HA HA . Oh man. Democrats will say anything. The response was >>

he reduced the death rate from over 17,000/week in April to a relatively low 2,000/week in July and it stayed low, until the CDC raised the death rate late in the year to make Trump look bad before the election.
Delusional nonsense. The biggest spikes in per week covid deaths came AFTER the the election. Where deaths were regularly exceeding 4000 A DAY.

1624002459826.png

So not only is your claim that rises after July were the "CDC trying to make Trump look' bad just your typical delusional dipshittery, even the internal logic of your delusion doesn't make the slighest sense....

.....as the election was over when we saw the most stark increases in the infections. With the peak in January 2021. Why did it get so much worse after the election? Trump was obsessed with his election conspiracies and just gave up on COVID for the rest of his presidency after his loss.

Trump just gave up on COVID, focusing his efforts on trying to convince the DOJ to overturn the election or trying to get the Secrtary of State of Georgia to 'find' the 11,000+ votes Trump needed in Georgia.

Biden on the other hand took the matter seriously and made COVID his number 1 priority. And within weeks of taking office, the total number of cases began to decline sharply:

1624002815105.png

That's what leadership looks like.

Massive increases of COVID cases and deaths under Trump and his incompetent response. Huge drops in COVID cases and deaths under Biden.

Trump's COVID responses was an absolute disaster, one of worst in the world. You want stats and links? Enjoy. Here's the state of the US's COVID response on December 8th, 2020.

Our deaths per 1 million at 878. Tragically ahead of Mexico....and worse than all but 10 countries on the planet. With the US response being an absolute train wreck.

Out of 220 countries, our response is 209th worst in deaths per 1 million.

Out of 220 countries, the US total deaths is the single highest.

Out of 220 countries, the US total cases is the single highest.

You've never heard about any of this.......because you live in the OANN and NewsMaxx bubble. And they keep you ignorant AF.

Last edited:

View attachment 502730

It was NOT A LOSS.
The electoral college disagreed. As did the initial count, the official count, all recounts, all hand counts, all certified results, all forensic audits.

It was a landslide victory, and will always be that, no matter how much disgusting cheating by dishonest filth like you goes on. And if you think it was anything more than a fraud riddled THEFT, then it is YOU who got played, DUPE.

Nope, its not. The Supreme Court rejected the cases you insisted had 'plenty of chance' of swaying them. The count on January 6th was certified, despite your silly claims that there was an 'excellent chance' of overturning the elction results and granting Trump the victory.

Nope again.

Your record of failure in predicting actual outcomes.....is perfect. You've literally never been right once on any prediction about the aftermath of this election.
Every case you said Trump was going to win, he lost. Every count you insisted Trump would come out on top of, he lost. Every time you predicted the SCOTUS would overturn the election, Trump lost.

I predicted that Biden would win the election, win the initial count, win the official tallies, win the electoral vote and the Presidency, and that the SCOTUS would reject the challenges to Biden's win. I even told you exactly WHY the SCOTUS was going to laugh the challenges to Biden's victory out of court.

How am I so much better than you in predicting ACTUAL outcomes of these cases, counts and elections? Simple: I have better sources.
It was a wrong electoral college, chosen by people who did not have the authority to make the choices, as should have been done by state legislatures, as the constitution specifies, which is what Trump and his legal team tried to do with the alternate electors, stymied by the dumbest man in America, Mike Pence.

The SCOTUS did not reject any case. They never looked at it because it was too complicated, and, just like all the other courts, they didn't want to bring politics into the courtroom. And I didn't say Trump was going to win all the cases. And no cases were ever looked at.

The certifications were no less fraudulent than the election frauds themselves. And there is a chance (excellent or not) that the election could still be overturned based on the results of the auditing.

And no, Trump did NOT LOSE. He won and won big. And of course, Biden had no support. His "campaign" what little there was of it was a laughingstock. He held what was to be an important campaign event in Arizona, and NOBODY showed up. All summer, Biden couldn't fill up a small parking lot, while Trump was having rallies all over the country with 10s of thousands in attendance.

And Biden stayed in his basement most of the time, confident that the fraud, which he was in on, would cover his ass.
You predicted Biden would win the election, You were wrong. He lost immensely. Just because some soulless, immoral fools on Wisconsin & Michigan stopped their election counts (when they saw Trump was the winner) and fabricated hundreds of thousands of "votes" out of thin air, that doesn't constitute a "win" And just because an unscrupulous S of S in PA, did what he had no authority to do, (like wise in GA), that doesn't constitute a win either. And just because every BG state refused to allow Republican vote watchers to do their job (videos all over the internet), that doesn't constitute a win, either. and the vote boxes brought out from under the tabkes in Georgia, after the Rs were all sent home. that was doosy.

Looks like you should have been watching Newsmax, OAN, the First, the Blaze, and America's Voice, so you could have known what was going on, and not be an information-deprived victim of liberal OMMISION media.

And of course, you were wrong, because your media lied to you, and you're still DUPOED by those lies even now. Did your sources explain to you the mechanisms of all the frauds ? Well, that's one thing they were good at - HIDING that, and keeping you ignorant.

I cant believe I'm talking about this OLD NEWS - we finished this subject months ago. I posted 10 pages of the fraud, totally establishing the STEAL. That's enough. l'm not talking about this subject any longer. Go see my extensive list of the FRAUDS. Without doing that, you have nothing to say here.

Post #s 92, 93, 94, and 95 in >> Just When The Arizona Election Audit Couldn't Get Any Worse, It Somehow Does

3.. the stimulus checks,

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

Delusional nonsense. The biggest spikes in per week covid deaths came AFTER the the election. Where deaths were regularly exceeding 4000 A DAY.

View attachment 502733

So not only is your claim that rises after July were the "CDC trying to make Trump look' bad just your typical delusional dipshittery, even the internal logic of your delusion doesn't make the slighest sense....

.....as the election was over when we saw the most stark increases in the infections. With the peak in January 2021. Why did it get so much worse after the election? Trump was obsessed with his election conspiracies and just gave up on COVID for the rest of his presidency after his loss.

Trump just gave up on COVID, focusing his efforts on trying to convince the DOJ to overturn the election or trying to get the Secrtary of State of Georgia to 'find' the 11,000+ votes Trump needed in Georgia.

Biden on the other hand took the matter seriously and made COVID his number 1 priority. And within weeks of taking office, the total number of cases began to decline sharply:

View attachment 502734

Massive increases of COVID cases and deaths under Trump and his incompetent response. Huge drops in COVID cases and deaths under Biden.

Trump's COVID responses was an absolute disaster, one of worst in the world. You want stats and links? Enjoy. Here's the state of the US's COVID response on December 8th, 2020.

Our deaths per 1 million at 878. Tragically ahead of Mexico....and worse than all but 10 countries on the planet. With the US response being an absolute train wreck.

You've never heard about any of this.......because you live in the OANN and NewsMaxx bubble. And they keep you ignorant AF.

I'm not going to bother talking to an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. You still deny Trump's massive successes on the Covid front. That speaks of how ignorant you are.

And you just proved how ignorant you are with this >>> United States COVID: 34,377,592 Cases and 616,440 Deaths - Worldometer

Oh, I've heard about your Worldometer reports. I know what they say. I know exactly what they say. THEY'RE WRONG. I posted them myself a year ago. And I've posted the CDC charts many times. But the difference between you and me in this debate is that you, being an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, DUPE, you are unaware that ALL YOUR POSTS are based on FALSE reports. Unlike you, with my legitimate sources (Newsmax, OAN, the First, the Blaze, America's Voice), I get all your information, PLUS the information that your liberal OMISSION media OMITS. Like the fact that the numbers you are stating are a JOKE. There are probably not even ONE Million cases (let alone 34 Million), and there are probably not even 50,000 deaths (let alone 616,000). Your media knows this, but they happily go along because they see it as damaging to Trump.

Because you rely on deficient (deliberately so) reports, you apparently are unaware that more than a year ago, the CDC reported the cases and death numbers to be grossly inflated, because hospitals were getting PAID according to how many Covid deaths they reported. Every death, no matter how unrelated, got reported as a covid death. People were being pulled dead out of car accidents, and getting reported as Covid death. And anybody WITH Covid (no matter how slight) who died from something else (heart attack, cancer, etc) got reported as having died FROM Covid, whether they also had Covid in them or not.

I've posted the CDC document a dozen times. But they keep reporting the inflated #s, because that us what they have been getting. Where do you think the Worldometer and even the CDC itself gets the numbers they post ? It is from these same hospitals who have a VESTED INTEREST in how many Covid cases and deaths they report. The more cases & deaths they report, the more $$$$$$$ they get.

This situation does not exist in other countries and so consequently, there has been a steep gap in the reported #s between those countries and the USA.

And you still don't know this ? The CDC reported it in May 2020. I've posted the document a dozen times. Sheeesh! Information-deprived liberals.

Read my links, You're getting an education. You're welcome.

I now turn my attention to other threads, I have been neglecting while wasting good time with your menial propaganda fed rants.

Last edited:

3.. the stimulus checks,

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

View attachment 502733

View attachment 502734

I'm not going to bother talking to an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media.

Translation: You demanded links. I gave you links. You ignore all the links.

Your concession is accepted.

View attachment 502730

It was NOT A LOSS.

Nope again.

It was a wrong electoral college, chosen by people who did not have the authority to make the choices, as should have been done by state legislatures, as the constitution specifies, which is what Trump and his legal team tried to do with the alternate electors, stymied by the dumbest man in America, Mike Pence.
Says you, citing the same delusion nonsense that has been wrong at every stage.

Every case you predicted Trump would win, he lost. Every count you insisted Trump would win, he lost. Every initial count, recount, certified results or electoral count you insisted would go for Trump......went for Biden.

Your record of failure is perfect.

The SCOTUS did not reject any case. They never looked at it because it was too complicated, and, just like all the other courts, they didn't want to bring politics into the courtroom. And I didn't say Trump was going to win all the cases. And no cases were ever looked at.

SCOTUS says otherwise.

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

Your record of perfect delusional failure remains pristine. There's literally not ONE prediction about this election outcome you ever got right. Not one case you correctly called.

Where my record of accurately predicting the outcomes of the same events......was spot on. I predicted Biden would win the initial count, the official tally, the recounts, the hand counts, the electoral count. I predicted Biden would be deemed the winner on 1/6. And that Biden would be sworn in on 1/20. I predicted that the USSC would reject the lawsuits you insisted the SCOTUS would use to overturn Biden's victory.

I even told you why the SCOTUS would reject those lawsuits. I broke down the flaws in the legal arguments and gave you the EXACT reason the SCOTUS would cite when they denied the case: standing. And of course, I was right again.

1624006203559.png

How is my record of prediction about the aftermath of this election so vastly superior to your own perfect record of failure?

Easy: I acknowledge reality and have much better sources.

Last edited:

View attachment 502730

It was NOT A LOSS.

Nope again.

Says you, citing the same delusion nonsense that has been wrong at every stage.

Every case you predicted Trump would win, he lost. Every count you insisted Trump would win, he lost. Every initial count, recount, certified results or electoral count you insisted would go for Trump......went for Biden.

Your record of failure is perfect.

SCOTUS says otherwise.

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

Your record of perfect delusional failure remains pristine. There's literally not ONE prediction about this election outcome you ever got right. Not one case you correctly called.

Where my record of accurately predicting the outcomes of the same events......was spot on. I predicted Biden would win the initial count, the official tally, the recounts, the hand counts, the electoral count. I predicted Biden would be deemed the winner on 1/6. And that Biden would be sworn in on 1/20. I predicted that the USSC would reject the lawsuits you insisted the SCOTUS would use to overturn Biden's victory.

I even told you why the SCOTUS would reject those lawsuits. I broke down the flaws in the legal arguments and gave you the EXACT reason the SCOTUS would cite when they denied the case: standing. And of course, I was right again.

View attachment 502735

How is my record of prediction about the aftermath of this election so vastly superior to your own perfect record of failure?

Easy: I acknowledge reality and have much better sources.
Here, all you've done is REPEAT what you said previously, all of which I have already refuted. It doesn't win me any great rewards to be debating a poster who relies on warped sources, that tell him there are over 600,000 Covid deaths in America, and he believes it. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

As for your record, it is consistently WRONG.

Trump said he didn't win...
That is not the Loser's call (nor the winner's.)

The sovereign states each certify their respective election results - both those under Republican and Democratic administrations - after official recounts and audits that are deemed appropriate, and after any legal recourses to challenges have been adjudicated . Those results are all conveyed to the United States Congress that, with the Vice President presiding, declares the outcome.

The admirable peaceful transfer of power had won the respect of nations around the world from 1797 until 2020.

This has not replaced the legitimate process:

OIP-1.jpg
The constitutional requirements have never been amended to allow, "If a Cry Baby Loser is too insecure to honestly acknowledge defeat, his goons can seek to violently sabotage the democratic process."

Forum List

Back