Stock Market Soaring, Covid Deaths Way Down, Trump Surging

Dude, that is not a viable scam, HA HA . You look like an idiot.,

And by 'viable scam', you mean quoting what Trump actually said when he admitted that he didn't win?

Laughing.....why would I do that? Just because your delusion requires that you ignore every count, recount, hand count, forensic audit, certified result, and electoral vote doesn't mean that any rational person is required to ignore what you do.

You never saw it coming, did you? Maybe OANN isn't the best source to believe without thought or question.
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

Big props to the doctors and scientists that made the vaccine. No Props to Trump and how he fumble the ball trough the entire crisis
FALSE! He was terrific. he reduced the death rate from over 17,000/week in April to a relatively low 2,000/week in July and it stayed low, until the CDC raised the death rate late in the year to make Trump look bad before the election.

This 90% reduction of the death rate, came as a result of the positive actions Trump took during the 2020 year, an all while he was distracted by campaigning for the 2020 election.

1. Got Ventilators into hospitals (we now have so many we're exporting them),
2. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
3.. the stimulus checks,
4. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
5. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
6. federal aid to hospitals, producing/distributing various medical supplies.
7. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
8. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin, now proven to be effective, despite criticism from ignorant Democrats who stupidly called it harmful.
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[5] In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.[6][7]
And I received Hydroxychloriquin for shoulder joint inflammation, when I was a construction worker in the Army National Guard. It was helpful and without side effects.
I wonder how any people with Covid, who could have been helped, hesitated to take it because of the idiotic reports by looney, leftist media reporters.

Like I said he put together Operation Warp Speed and got the vaccinations going, with incredible record SPEED. HUGE SUCCESS.
Hahahahahaha, no. You don’t get to give Trump credit for reducing the deaths and then blame the CDC for the spikes.
Not when Trump was downplaying the virus, not wearing masks, not promoting distancing or mask wearing, and pushing gatherings over distancing. Sorry but that’s on him

Big props to the doctors and scientists that made the vaccine. No Props to Trump and how he fumble the ball trough the entire crisis
FALSE! He was terrific. he reduced the death rate from over 17,000/week in April to a relatively low 2,000/week in July and it stayed low, until the CDC raised the death rate late in the year to make Trump look bad before the election.

This 90% reduction of the death rate, came as a result of the positive actions Trump took during the 2020 year, an all while he was distracted by campaigning for the 2020 election.

3.. the stimulus checks,
8. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin, now proven to be effective, despite criticism from ignorant Democrats who stupidly called it harmful.
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[5] In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.[6][7]
And I received Hydroxychloriquin for shoulder joint inflammation, when I was a construction worker in the Army National Guard. It was helpful and without side effects.
I wonder how any people with Covid, who could have been helped, hesitated to take it because of the idiotic reports by looney, leftist media reporters.

Like I said he put together Operation Warp Speed and got the vaccinations going, with incredible record SPEED. HUGE SUCCESS.

Trump's response was an absolute disaster. He hastily closed the borders with virtually no testing nor monitoring in place for those Americans that rushed home in response to it. Which predictably resulted in an explosion of COVID in the US as these folks infected other Americans.

With Trump engaged in delusional thinking that the COVID would just 'disappear' by April. Or straight up lying about the severity of the virus and the threat it posed, intentionally downplaying it. He held super spreader rallies and inacted COVID precautions so inept and incompetent that he put himself in the ICU and Herman Cain in the morgue.

Of the 164 nations we have coronovirus stats on, the US response was 152nd....among the worst in the entire world.

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

Deaths per capita? 12th highest on the planet. Putting us in the lowest 8th percentile. That means 92% of countries did better than we have.

It was entirely possible to do better that Trump's poor planning, downplaying of the virus, incompetence and disjointed response to COVID. As 92% of nations on earth demonstrated elegantly.

Yet you never heard about ANY of this.....as you were watching OANN and NewsMax.
Well said!

3.. the stimulus checks,

Trump's response was an absolute disaster. He hastily closed the borders with virtually no testing nor monitoring in place for those Americans that rushed home in response to it. Which predictably resulted in an explosion of COVID in the US as these folks infected other Americans.

With Trump engaged in delusional thinking that the COVID would just 'disappear' by April. Or straight up lying about the severity of the virus and the threat it posed, intentionally downplaying it. He held super spreader rallies and inacted COVID precautions so inept and incompetent that he put himself in the ICU and Herman Cain in the morgue.

Of the 164 nations we have coronovirus stats on, the US response was 152nd....among the worst in the entire world.

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

Deaths per capita? 12th highest on the planet. Putting us in the lowest 8th percentile. That means 92% of countries did better than we have.

It was entirely possible to do better that Trump's poor planning, downplaying of the virus, incompetence and disjointed response to COVID. As 92% of nations on earth demonstrated elegantly.

Yet you never heard about ANY of this.....as you were watching OANN and NewsMax.
1. I don't see any source links. You think we just take what you say in faith ?

2. Democrats downplayed the coronavirus - Cuomo, Pelosi, Deblasio, Biden, Anderson Cooper, Fauci, etc.

3. "Disjointed response ? HA HA . Oh man. Democrats will say anything. The response was >>

he reduced the death rate from over 17,000/week in April to a relatively low 2,000/week in July and it stayed low, until the CDC raised the death rate late in the year to make Trump look bad before the election.
Delusional nonsense. The biggest spikes in per week covid deaths came AFTER the the election. Where deaths were regularly exceeding 4000 A DAY.

View attachment 502733

So not only is your claim that rises after July were the "CDC trying to make Trump look' bad just your typical delusional dipshittery, even the internal logic of your delusion doesn't make the slighest sense....

.....as the election was over when we saw the most stark increases in the infections. With the peak in January 2021. Why did it get so much worse after the election? Trump was obsessed with his election conspiracies and just gave up on COVID for the rest of his presidency after his loss.

Trump just gave up on COVID, focusing his efforts on trying to convince the DOJ to overturn the election or trying to get the Secrtary of State of Georgia to 'find' the 11,000+ votes Trump needed in Georgia.

Biden on the other hand took the matter seriously and made COVID his number 1 priority. And within weeks of taking office, the total number of cases began to decline sharply:

View attachment 502734

That's what leadership looks like.

Massive increases of COVID cases and deaths under Trump and his incompetent response. Huge drops in COVID cases and deaths under Biden.

Trump's COVID responses was an absolute disaster, one of worst in the world. You want stats and links? Enjoy. Here's the state of the US's COVID response on December 8th, 2020.

Our deaths per 1 million at 878. Tragically ahead of Mexico....and worse than all but 10 countries on the planet. With the US response being an absolute train wreck.

Out of 220 countries, our response is 209th worst in deaths per 1 million.

Out of 220 countries, the US total deaths is the single highest.

Out of 220 countries, the US total cases is the single highest.

You've never heard about any of this.......because you live in the OANN and NewsMaxx bubble. And they keep you ignorant AF.

You win!

3.. the stimulus checks,

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

2. Democrats downplayed the coronavirus - Cuomo, Pelosi, Deblasio, Biden, Anderson Cooper, Fauci, etc.

3. "Disjointed response ? HA HA . Oh man. Democrats will say anything. The response was >>

he reduced the death rate from over 17,000/week in April to a relatively low 2,000/week in July and it stayed low, until the CDC raised the death rate late in the year to make Trump look bad before the election.
Delusional nonsense. The biggest spikes in per week covid deaths came AFTER the the election. Where deaths were regularly exceeding 4000 A DAY.

View attachment 502733

So not only is your claim that rises after July were the "CDC trying to make Trump look' bad just your typical delusional dipshittery, even the internal logic of your delusion doesn't make the slighest sense....

.....as the election was over when we saw the most stark increases in the infections. With the peak in January 2021. Why did it get so much worse after the election? Trump was obsessed with his election conspiracies and just gave up on COVID for the rest of his presidency after his loss.

Trump just gave up on COVID, focusing his efforts on trying to convince the DOJ to overturn the election or trying to get the Secrtary of State of Georgia to 'find' the 11,000+ votes Trump needed in Georgia.

Biden on the other hand took the matter seriously and made COVID his number 1 priority. And within weeks of taking office, the total number of cases began to decline sharply:

View attachment 502734

That's what leadership looks like.

Massive increases of COVID cases and deaths under Trump and his incompetent response. Huge drops in COVID cases and deaths under Biden.

Trump's COVID responses was an absolute disaster, one of worst in the world. You want stats and links? Enjoy. Here's the state of the US's COVID response on December 8th, 2020.

Our deaths per 1 million at 878. Tragically ahead of Mexico....and worse than all but 10 countries on the planet. With the US response being an absolute train wreck.

Out of 220 countries, our response is 209th worst in deaths per 1 million.

Out of 220 countries, the US total deaths is the single highest.

Out of 220 countries, the US total cases is the single highest.

You've never heard about any of this.......because you live in the OANN and NewsMaxx bubble. And they keep you ignorant AF.

Virus's spread easier during Winter months like JANUARY pumpkin............hence why you are likely to see another uptick this winter.

And btw, most that were going to get the virus have gotten it creating natural immunity that LONG term herd immunity slowing the progression of the virus.

Hahahahahaha, no. You don’t get to give Trump credit for reducing the deaths and then blame the CDC for the spikes.
Not when Trump was downplaying the virus, not wearing masks, not promoting distancing or mask wearing, and pushing gatherings over distancing. Sorry but that’s on him
I DO get to give Trump credit for reducing the deaths, because the anti-Trump CDC reported it that way. So what if they later reported spikes. Nobody ever said they were consistent.

As for downplaying, I already addressed that. Read the thread. You don't have to be sorry. Trump was HUGE SUCCESS. 90% reduction of death rate + Operation Warp Speed reduced it even more.

HAHHhahahah yourself.

Last edited:
That confirms that you are just as much in the dark about the Covid numbers as he is. But you're worse - you've been tipped off by my post explaining the FALSE numbers you just approved. You're not reading the thread.

His post was NOT "well said", and yours was worse. :rolleyes:

The constitutional requirements have never been amended to allow, "If a Cry Baby Loser is too insecure to honestly acknowledge defeat, his goons can seek to violently sabotage the democratic process."
And the constitutional requirements have never been amended to allow state Sect of States to adjust election count rules to their personal specifications (PA & GA), fabricate hundreds of thousands of "votes" (WI & MI), chase Republican poll watchers away from vote counters (PA et al), Xerox ballots, and various other frauds that put this whole SHAM together.

Trying to legitimize it is despicable. Might as well just declare the USA as a dictatorship under Democrat party rule.

I DO get to give Trump credit for reducing the deaths, because the anti-Trump CDC reported it that way. So what if they later reported spikes. Nobody ever said they were consistent.

As for downplaying, I already addressed that. Read the thread. You don't have to be sorry. Trump was HUGE SUCCESS. 90% reduction of death rate + Operation Warp Speed reduced it even more.

HAHHhahahah yourself.
No sorry you don’t get to spin things like that and be taken seriously. That little narrative you came up with literally made me laugh out loud. So stupid.

That confirms that you are just as much in the dark about the Covid numbers as he is. But you're worse - you've been tipped off by my post explaining the FALSE numbers you just approved. You're not reading the thread.

His post was NOT "well said", and yours was worse. :rolleyes:
His post kick your posts Ass. Wasn’t even close

3.. the stimulus checks,

Total cases? The worst.

Total deaths? The worst

3.. the stimulus checks,

How many times are you going to copy and paste bogus shit?! You’re not fooling anybody and are starting to act like the crazy Politichic

No sorry you don’t get to spin things like that and be taken seriously. That little narrative you came up with literally made me laugh out loud. So stupid.
YOU are being stupid. I produced FACTS of the Trump Covid death reductions all year long, posting the CDC charts, showing these reductions. And you ? You posted >> "made me laugh out loud"

Oh gosh! How will protectionist ever recover from this so informative, enlightening, and substance laden post ? :eek: ......:rolleyes:

3.. the stimulus checks,

the millions of deaths caused across the world from covid is on China and the democrat Fauci who subfunded the lab through the NIH when direct funding was stopped .

That's right, It wasn't even close, because he hung himself, when he posted the FALSE and absurd INFLATED numbers, that resulted from the CARES Act payments to hospitals based on numbers of Covid cases .

He doesn't have the slightest idea what he was talking about, and neither do you. Ho hum. Yawn**** Just more information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media displaying their ignorance. What else is new ? Come back when you think you might have some SUBSTANCE to post, Mr Hot Air.

Last edited:
How many times are you going to copy and paste bogus shit?! You’re not fooling anybody and are starting to act like the crazy Politichic
How many times are you going to spew hot air, with no sources, links or substance of any kind ? If you want to post that somebody is posting "bogus shit", you need to provide EVIDENCE. You've provided NOTHING.

Maybe you're in the wrong place. This is a forum for grown-ups.

"To address potential Medicare program integrity risks, effective with admissions occurring on or after September 1, 2020, claims eligible for the 20 percent increase in the MS-DRG weighting factor will also be required to have a positive COVID-19 laboratory test documented in the patient’s medical record."

https://www.cms.gov/files/document/se20015.pdf

Forum List

Back