Stock Market Soaring, Covid Deaths Way Down, Trump Surging

... All in all, the tide has turned, and even the Democrat polls that many Americans have been duped into believing, are now showing a tight race between Joe Biden and President Trump (they showed a double digit lead for Biden just a month ago).

But from a new CNN/SSRS poll. it's clear Biden isn’t going to simply sail into the White House, like all his Democrat darlings in the media seemed to believe:

Across 15 battleground states, the survey finds Biden has the backing of 49% of registered voters, while Trump lands at 48%. Note that because Republicans rarely respond to these polls (especially a CNN one), we could well be seeing a double digit lead for Trump over Biden. Perhaps 60% Trump to 40% Biden.

Note also that this is before the debates, which are looming to be disastrous for Biden (if he even shows up for them).

Trump having proclaimed a 306-232 victory a "Landslide!" notwithstanding, it's easy to see why most Americans approve of the President seven months after 51.33% of voters elected him.

UPDATE:

President Joe Biden has seen historic growth in stocks since winning the election, with markets outperforming the gains of his predecessors going back to Harry Truman.
Since Election Day, the S&P 500 has climbed 26% through Friday, making it the best 220-day stretch for stocks after a presidential election since World War II, according to investment research firm CFRA.
The only administration going back to World War II to come close to Biden’s gains was that of John F. Kennedy, who saw an 18.3% rise in the same time span.
I've always been convinced that presidents have limited impact on the stock market, and some are far more apt to bray they're responsible when it soars, but its record climb certainly doesn't accrue to a president's detriment.

6a00d8341c858253ef00e54f74f2ed8834-640wi.gif

I dont get my opinions from what media anchors and pundits spew, Ive seen for myself how trump has handled this pandemic and he certainly didn’t help efforts to stop the spread. He has fought against even his own team from the start.
His Operation Warp Speed and its record-time vaccinaitons, has nullified the virus. Stopped it cold - THAT's how he handled the virus - HUGE SUCESS.

Trump having proclaimed a 306-232 victory a "Landslide!" notwithstanding, it's easy to see why most Americans approve of the President seven months after 51.33% of voters elected him.

UPDATE:

President Joe Biden has seen historic growth in stocks since winning the election, with markets outperforming the gains of his predecessors going back to Harry Truman.
Since Election Day, the S&P 500 has climbed 26% through Friday, making it the best 220-day stretch for stocks after a presidential election since World War II, according to investment research firm CFRA.
The only administration going back to World War II to come close to Biden’s gains was that of John F. Kennedy, who saw an 18.3% rise in the same time span.
I've always been convinced that presidents have limited impact on the stock market, and some are far more apt to bray they're responsible when it soars, but its record climb certainly doesn't accrue to a president's detriment.

1. Biden is not "the President" - he's a creepy pedophile who has highjacked the White House.

2. Biden's record on the economy is a DISASTER. Inflation has gone through the roof. 6.5% increase (highest since 1982. He killed 10's of thousands of jobs by shutting down ANWAR, the Keystone Pipeline, and cancelling drilling on fed land. He's increasing business-killing remittances by allowing in massive waves of illegal aliens.

3. NO, it's NOT easy to see why anybody would approve of Joe Biden. he stole the office of the presidency. The Democrat polls are a laughingstock - he has no support. He flooding the country with unvaccinated illegal aliens, wrecking job market for American workers, killing sales for businesses, increasing crime, pollution, wildfires, rapes, drug addiction, etc, etc.
He's allowing jihad Muslims into the country, after Trump took protective action to keep them out. He supported a bill to insure that Democrats would win every election, forever. He called the southern states, "Neanderthals ex. "Mississippi, Texas,
Tennessee, Florida, for opening up dfom the Covid lockdowns. The dude is both demented and stupid, and a total embarrassment to the the US, especially when attending a meeting like the G7.

Democrats are on suicide watch, as Covid deaths have dropped from over 17,000/week in April to a measly few hundred this week. In addition, the stock market is hitting record highs, as the economy is roaring back to its standard Trump healthy condition. Democrat mayors are the top goats in American politics, after months of allowing Black Lives Matter (now being seen as the terrorist criminals that they are), Antifa, et al creeps are being taken to task by Trump.

All in all, the tide has turned, and even the Democrat polls that many Americans have been duped into believing, are now showing a tight race between Joe Biden and President Trump (they showed a double digit lead for Biden just a month ago).

But from a new CNN/SSRS poll. it's clear Biden isn’t going to simply sail into the White House, like all his Democrat darlings in the media seemed to believe:

Across 15 battleground states, the survey finds Biden has the backing of 49% of registered voters, while Trump lands at 48%. Note that because Republicans rarely respond to these polls (especially a CNN one), we could well be seeing a double digit lead for Trump over Biden. Perhaps 60% Trump to 40% Biden.

Note also that this is before the debates, which are looming to be disastrous for Biden (if he even shows up for them).

This doesn't look like suicide watch to me, Prot

UPDATE:

1. Biden is not "the President" - he's a creepy pedophile who has highjacked the White House.
Even Trump admitted that he didn't win, Prot.

You've been played.

I dont get my opinions from what media anchors and pundits spew, Ive seen for myself how trump has handled this pandemic and he certainly didn’t help efforts to stop the spread. He has fought against even his own team from the start.
His Operation Warp Speed and its record-time vaccinaitons, has nullified the virus. Stopped it cold - THAT's how he handled the virus - HUGE SUCESS.
Big props to the doctors and scientists that made the vaccine. No Props to Trump and how he fumble the ball trough the entire crisis

Correction: after Joe Biden STEALS the 2020 election.

As for the celebrators, they need to know this >>

You've been played.
Oh you guys just LOVE to twist meanings of things. Trump didn't say he lost the election fair & square, as you deceitfully are trying to say here. He simply said that Biden was given the position. At the same time that Trump spoke, he said there was massive fraud.

Yeah, I've been played - by YOU, but you failed.

Correction: after Joe Biden STEALS the 2020 election.

As for the celebrators, they need to know this >>

Impossible. You said that Trump had this in the bag. OANN told you so.

You've been played.
Oh you guys just LOVE to twist meanings of things. Trump didn't say he lost the election fair & square, as you deceitfully are trying to say here. He simply said that Biden was given the position. At the same time that Trump spoke, he said there was massive fraud.

Yeah, I've been played - by YOU, but you failed.

Trump said he didn't win.

And he's right. Biden won. By a landslide.

ANd since you watched nothing but NewsMaxx and OANN.....you never saw it coming, did you?

Trump said he didn't win.

And he's right. Biden won. By a landslide.

ANd since you watched nothing but NewsMaxx and OANN.....you never saw it coming, did you?
CORRECTED in Post # 33. Dumb liberals think they have something when they have nothing. And since you didn't watch Newsmax and OAN, you odnt see how the STEAL went down, did you ?

Forum List

Back