Stolen Election? What Stolen Election?

The comments marked a U-turn from as recently as last month, when during a primary debate he doubled down on his past false assertions.

"I signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying Trump won the election, and damn it, I stand by [it]," Bolduc said during the mid-August debate.

Kinda like how Trump insisted for years how Obama was born in Kenya -- but then when forced to appear somewhat sane when running for president, he did a 180 and finally admitted Obama really was born in the U.S..

:auiqs.jpg:
Well, that's not true, now is it?

He never got past the primary in 2019. Which is why you democrats funded him this time - you viewed him as easier to beat.

No, despite your outright lie, this is the first general election General Donald Bolduc has ever been in.

He has no name recognition yet, but that will build quickly.

Already Maggie Hassan is campaigning as the great promoter of Abortion and carefully avoiding her abysmal record.

The General is going to POUND her on her record of complete failure.

Speculation about the reason for it is unimportant. He changed his mind or he merely changed his position. Either way, it makes no difference. Brandon is still President.

Well, that's not true, now is it?

He never got past the primary in 2019. Which is why you democrats funded him this time - you viewed him as easier to beat.
I'm a Democrat?

Hey, look at that! Every day I learn something new about myself here.

Are the R's who are safely seated now, going to lead the charge against Trump?

If that's the intention of the 'R' party to see the back end of Trump, then it can't take very long to start happening.

Can anybody see an assassination of an R who turns coat against Trump?

Are the R's who are safely seated now, going to lead the charge against Trump?

If that's the intention of the 'R' party to see the back end of Trump, then it can't take very long to start happening.

Can anybody see an assassination of an R who turns coat against Trump?

Forum List

Back