stone Found Guilty On All 7 Counts

Not surprising. DC area juries convict Republicans and let demrats walk no matter what. They could have charged Stone with killing Abe Lincoln and a DC area jury would him guilty.
:boohoo:

Our two tier justice system, I'm sure left wing nut jobs love it.

trump’s circle are felons. Fact.

Not surprising. DC area juries convict Republicans and let demrats walk no matter what. They could have charged Stone with killing Abe Lincoln and a DC area jury would him guilty.

In your dreams maybe.

In your dreams maybe.
Stone, Manafort, Flynn, all guilty. Educate yourself

In your dreams maybe.

Manafort did nothing connected to Trump, he did not pay his taxes true. Flynn's case is in the process of getting a second look. Besides I am getting to the point given what the dems have walked away from so far, I just don't care anymore.

The vast majority of the men has judged the deep state as the enemy of America ? Ju
What they have done to Roger Stone is so wrong....so wrong.....

the same goes to the Planned Parenthood journalist who has been found "guilty" and has to pay almost a million dollars...what the heck is this?

and now they want to get Rudy Giuliani too?

They can't get the President so they ( the scum Left) are going after all those who are on the President's side?

This is very wrong, it must be stopped NOW, because this is a disgrace.

A jury convicted on all seven counts. Not "the scum left", you derranged lunatic.

Democrat jury don’t count

In your dreams maybe.
You should write to them in prison and tell them they're not really there; it's all a dream....

mueller-trump-charges-promo-1534968452597-articleLarge-v6.jpg

rotfl-gif.288736

The vast majority of the men has judged the deep state as the enemy of America ? Ju
What they have done to Roger Stone is so wrong....so wrong.....

the same goes to the Planned Parenthood journalist who has been found "guilty" and has to pay almost a million dollars...what the heck is this?

and now they want to get Rudy Giuliani too?

They can't get the President so they ( the scum Left) are going after all those who are on the President's side?

This is very wrong, it must be stopped NOW, because this is a disgrace.

A jury convicted on all seven counts. Not "the scum left", you derranged lunatic.

Democrat jury don’t count
:cuckoo:

In your dreams maybe.

Manafort did nothing connected to Trump, he did not pay his taxes true. Flynn's case is in the process of getting a second look. Besides I am getting to the point given what the dems have walked away from so far, I just don't care anymore.

Flynn's case is NOT getting a "second look". Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI. It's open and shut.

In your dreams maybe.

Flynn's case is NOT getting a "second look". Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI. It's open and shut.

Wrong dead wrong

Any judgements that come from dc courts or New York courts. Will be declared illegal

From who ??

The vast majority of American men and the military eho both agrees with trump. The deep state is the enemy of America !!

The stage is set !!

In your dreams maybe.

Wrong dead wrong

Any judgements that come from dc courts or New York courts. Will be declared illegal

From who ??

The vast majority of American men and the military eho both agrees with trump. The deep state is the enemy of America !!

The stage is set !!

Is the Democratic Party paying you to sound so dumb?

In your dreams maybe.

You have a lot of support for criminals....

In your dreams maybe.

Wrong dead wrong

From who ??

The stage is set !!

In your dreams maybe.

Wrong dead wrong

From who ??

The stage is set !!

Let this sink in

The vast majority of America’s men has judged the deep state as the enemy of America

Wrong dead wrong

From who ??

The stage is set !!

Let this sink in

The vast majority of America’s men has judged the deep state as the enemy of America
You have some imagination.

Wrong dead wrong

From who ??

The stage is set !!

Let this sink in

You have some imagination.

Check the men’s voting to see how real this is

58% to 37% Approving and agreeing with trump

The problem is the brainwashed women’s vote just the opposite

The men will
Now rise up and stop the unwise from electing crooks with a high logic ability test for voting

Forum List

Back