Stone to rehablitate Hilter Stalin and Mao.

Lets see how the nazi agenda is doing under the guidance of the progressives
Anti smoking -check
Anti home school- check
anti gun - check
Euthanasia _check
Radical environmentalism-check
politcal correctness- check

And from our "Whoops! BUSTED!" file...

For those who are really interested, go out and rent/buy a copy of Disney's cartoon collection "The War Years".

It is a collection of all films that the Disney studios did to help out during WW2 from propaganda films to training. They even include the masterful "Victory through Airpower" put out in 1942 IIRC that gives the plan for defeating Germany and why an air force is critical.

The reason I bring this up is that they do a proper filleting of nazi theory and it's amazing to see how much of that is alive and well in the American Democratic Party.

And of coarse the # 1 focus
anazi1.jpg

And of coarse the # 1 focus
anazi1.jpg
They don't call it Islamofascism for nothing.

I'm even willing to say this is a corruption of the religion that needs to be purged from within the same way the Hugonauts, Gnostics and other heresies were ended. But this is going to take a Reformation level event in Islam to happen.

Mr. Fitnah said:
Anti smoking -check
Anti home school- check
anti gun - check
Euthanasia _check

Hilarious.

Lawsuits against the tobacco industry began during the Bush administration, and resulting taxes and prohibitions on advertising in that decade.

Democrats (progressives/liberals/whatever) are NOT all against home schooling.

Nor are we anti-gun, and nor has there been a single new law (other than DC) where gun control has been front/center since the Brady Bill was allowed to expire.

Euthanasia -- that is pure stupidity on your part. People like you enjoy being dumbed down, I can only presume.

PC is something practice by, surprise surprise, even the best of the right-wing fringe elements. Why it's even included in your ignorant litany is ludicrous.

Anti smoking -check
Anti home school- check
anti gun - check
Euthanasia _check

And from our "Whoops! BUSTED!" file...

Hardly.

Lawsuits against the tobacco industry began during the Bush administration, and resulting taxes and prohibitions on advertising in that decade.

Who was in control of Congress during the HW Bush years? Ohhh that's right. The Democrats. Second, they were covering up. This doesn't mean that the anti-smokers nowadays and back then aren't still avowed leftists, just like the Nazis.

Right, just every single teachers union in the nation... which are very liberal.

Nor are we anti-gun, and nor has there been a single new law (other than DC) where gun control has been front/center since the Brady Bill was allowed to expire.

Really? name one conservative anti-gun or if you prefer pro-gun control group. Even the aforementioned Brady Bill was renounced by James Brady after his psycho ex-wife wouldn't let go his shooting.

Euthanasia -- that is pure stupidity on your part. People like you enjoy being dumbed down, I can only presume.

Planned Parenthood was founded by Eugenicist, Margaret Sanger as an organization designed originally to sterilize those she thought unfit to have children. Since that failed, they now advocate the killing of children for convenience and (their) profit. Who supports this cause? Ohhhh... that's right. Democrats/progressives/leftists. BTW, those she thought unfit? Minorities and the mentally handicapped. :eek: Ooops!

PC is something practice by, surprise surprise, even the best of the right-wing fringe elements. Why it's even included in your ignorant litany is ludicrous.

In 1930's Germany, you spoke out against the Nazi party, you were quickly investigated and if thought to be a threat... went to 're-learn' what it is to be a good German citizen... or else. Today, the democrats try to shout down debate, smear with charges of bigotry, sexism, homophobia or any one of a dozen different identity politic lies about your character, lest you face hate crime prosecution or discrimination charges or are socially ostracized by being made a pariah.

Huh. I fail to see much difference except here, you don't have a camp... you have "counseling".

Hardly? More like you hardly fooled anyone.

Last edited:
On that side of the aisle, they're just thought of as smart, thinking Republicans.

ROFL... equating 'thinking' with liberalism. That's a hoot.

Being overly emotional reactionaries who ignore facts for emotion... yeah, I could see that.

Who was in control of Congress during the HW Bush years? Ohhh that's right. The Democrats. Second, they were covering up. This doesn't mean that the anti-smokers nowadays and back then aren't still avowed leftists, just like the Nazis.
Right out of the shute, you're wrong. It wasn't H.W. Bush, it was G. W. Bush's administration who followed through on the first 1999 lawsuit brought against tobacco companies by the US government.

Tobacco Litigation

Right, just every single teachers union in the nation... which are very liberal.
When I say "we," I don't mean the teacher's union. Duh... You and your ilk continually interpret what interest groups do or say as being all-inclusive for how ALL of us believe.

Really? name one conservative anti-gun or if you prefer pro-gun control group. Even the aforementioned Brady Bill was renounced by James Brady after his psycho ex-wife wouldn't let go his shooting.
The "gun" issue is a NON-ISSUE to everyone except the potential new revolutionaries who have bought up all the ammo for their subversive intents or who have been bullied by the right wing noise machine into believing that the OA will be soon taking away all your fucking guns. It is absolutely NOT TRUE.

Planned Parenthood was founded by Eugenicist, Margaret Sanger as an organization designed originally to sterilize those she thought unfit to have children. Since that failed, they now advocate the killing of children for convenience and (their) profit. Who supports this cause? Ohhhh... that's right. Democrats/progressives/leftists. BTW, those she thought unfit? Minorities and the mentally handicapped. :eek: Ooops!
Planned Parenthood doesn't engage in baby killing as its priority, asshole, no matter how you spin it.

In 1930's Germany, you spoke out against the Nazi party, you were quickly investigated and if thought to be a threat... went to 're-learn' what it is to be a good German citizen... or else. Today, the democrats try to shout down debate, smear with charges of bigotry, sexism, homophobia or any one of a dozen different identity politic lies about your character, lest you face hate crime prosecution or discrimination charges or are socially ostracized by being made a pariah.
And here we go again, comparing PC (or politics in general) to the Nazis. You need to go to the thread where that is discussed at length. By injecting that ignorant comparison here is a lame excuse for a "debate."

And need I remind you that it wasn't the Democrats who made mockeries out of town hall meetings last summer by shouting down and cutting off debate over the health care issue. Nope, that would be members of YOUR crowd who acted like ignorant 12-year olds.

Huh. I fail to see much difference except here, you don't have a camp... you have "counseling".
:confused::cuckoo:

Hardly? More like you hardly fooled anyone.

I don't even have to try.

On that side of the aisle, they're just thought of as smart, thinking Republicans.

Being overly emotional reactionaries who ignore facts for emotion... yeah, I could see that.

Sure, so can you explain why the Republican Party is still in such disarray? Who will their 2012 candidate be? Shouldn't they be grooming someone other than Sarah Palin? The uber conservative wing of the GOP might gain a few seats next year, but they don't stand a chance of gaining any real power. Most Americans who actually vote DO "think" and strongly desire moderation.

Right out of the shute, you're wrong. It wasn't H.W. Bush, it was G. W. Bush's administration who followed through on the first 1999 lawsuit brought against tobacco companies by the US government.

It's spelled "Chute", not "shute". Just thought you'd wanna split hairs more finely. I wrote the wrong Bush, my bad. Doesn't change the fact that the Tobacco Industry did do wrong, AND the left is anti-smoking because they are anti-consumption. They want a say over what you put in your body, just like the Nazis did.

When I say "we," I don't mean the teacher's union. Duh... You and your ilk continually interpret what interest groups do or say as being all-inclusive for how ALL of us believe.

Would this be coming from the same group of people who accuse all conservatives as being mind numbed robots doing whatever Fox News says? Again, I refer you to the case of Pot V. Kettle.

Secondly, The teachers unions continually support and endorse leftists for office and anti-choice/homeschool legislation. There's no getting around that.

The "gun" issue is a NON-ISSUE to everyone except the potential new revolutionaries who have bought up all the ammo for their subversive intents or who have been bullied by the right wing noise machine into believing that the OA will be soon taking away all your fucking guns. It is absolutely NOT TRUE.

I'm sure the store owners standing on the roofs of their businesses with shotguns, protecting them from looters during the oh so tolerant Rodney King race riots, because the police told them they are on their own are happy they have the right to bear arms. The only ones who want a disarmed populace are totalitarians bent on enslaving their neighbor.

Planned Parenthood doesn't engage in baby killing as its priority, asshole, no matter how you spin it.

So you're denying they run abortion clinics now and push young women into getting abortions as a preferred method of dealing with an unwanted pregnancy?

And need I remind you that it wasn't the Democrats who made mockeries out of town hall meetings last summer by shouting down and cutting off debate over the health care issue. Nope, that would be members of YOUR crowd who acted like ignorant 12-year olds.

Right. Nancy Pelosi calling concerned citizens Nazis for disagreeing with her isn't trying to shut down debate. I'm sure using SEIU thugs to prevent legitimate residents into open town halls and attack those who get insistent is not any attempt whatsoever in preventing accountability from our elected officials. I'm sure a crowd of 1.3+ million people on 9/12 is just a heavy tourist day. I'm sure calling health care protesters who politely ask for facts from our congressmen in their offices as 'radicals who threatened to harm him', is not trying to scare people away from their privileged ruling class position.

So fulla shit. These are just a few examples of what the left has pulled off the top of my head. I'm sure anyone with the inclination can find hundreds more.

Sure, so can you explain why the Republican Party is still in such disarray? Who will their 2012 candidate be? Shouldn't they be grooming someone other than Sarah Palin? The uber conservative wing of the GOP might gain a few seats next year, but they don't stand a chance of gaining any real power. Most Americans who actually vote DO "think" and strongly desire moderation.
Absolutely. They've turned on their conservative base and have become Liberal-Lite. Why vote for the fake when you can have the real thing? If they don't turn from the blue blood RINOs, the GOP will collapse and Whig itself. I don't see this as a bad thing except for the fact that the fascists will solidify their hold and may finally get their one party eternal reich.

I believe you once stated that you are a jew.

That means you have an agenda to champion.

So and anything you write will be far from objective. :doubt:

so you being a Muslim ... I take it that means *you* have an agenda and anything you write will be far from objective :doubt:

well... we already knew that.

thanks for playing.

I know what you mean, but in this case there really is no question at all that Nazism is inherently right wing.
You simply don't know what you are talking about.

The Nazis made an allaince with the right wing of germans in 1933, they were NOT however 'inherently right wing.'

In fact, hitler views on labor and private ownership show he was not 'right wing' at all.

The only part of Nazism that could be considered 'right wing' was nationalism, this is in fact where so many make the mistake of claiming Nazism is 'right wing', they take this one similarity and try to fit it into what the Nazis were.

This common mistake has existed for many years and does indeed have its roots as someone mentioned with Communist accusations against the Nazis in the 1930s, as another goal of Nazism was the destruction of communism.

Forum List

Back