🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with your screed here is that you see Islam as a Monolithic Hive Mind, not hundreds of sects, nationalities and cultures...
Not Islam.

Radicalized, Militant Islam.

Even within that subdomain, there are, indeed, great differences and a fairly substantial disconnect.

But they are quickly learning and improving and beginning a better coordination and collaboration, aren't they?

And, of course, the prospect for a Caliphate State raises the spectre of a Radical Islam Central Headquarters, centered on what we presently call Iraq.

We should not allow a present (and quickly evaporating) diversity to blind our eyes to future mortal danger from a domain-wide collective.

...are there some factions that are truly dangerous? Yup. AL Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS, those are groups we ought to be worried about...
ISIS holds the quite realistic potential to move beyond the realm of 'terror group' and to graduate to that of Nation-State with an increasingly formidable military capability.

...But frankly, the fight between the Zionists and Palestinians isn't our business, and there isn't a "Good guy" to back here.
In a very real sense, we consciously decided to make it our business, long, long ago.

We (the United States) began to 'take sides' with the Jews after we came to understand the scope and horror that they had been subjected to in Europe in the 1930s and 1940s.

Over the course of 20-30 years after WWII, we came to 'adopt' them, in a manner of speaking, and have decided to befriend them, and to stand by them, and to sustain them.

That is our choice - a conscious one - and we should not make the mistake of allowing a resurgent and increasingly radicalized and militant and increasingly collaborative element of Islam to dictate to us whom we may befriend and ally with, and whom we may not.

That leads down the same path formerly traveled by Neville Chamberlain and other well-meaning but wrong-headed and overly-pliant folk.

Americans, in their collective wisdom, choose to support Israel, both generally, and in the case of this most recent Gaza war, by very wide and considerable margins.

I stand alongside the majority of my countrymen, on this one.

We (the United States) began to 'take sides' with the Jews after we came to understand the scope and horror that they had been subjected to in Europe in the 1930s and 1940s

NO that is not the reason, the reason is they started flocking to the US in the late 1800's and by WWII were pretty much running everything.

Amateur-----you are an amateur in dealing with islamo Nazis------never forget------
!) PROVE IT
2) Da JOOOS own all the banks and control "the media"

the most important is "control the media"------all of the knowledge
in the world is a FRAUD-----created by DA JOOOOOS ----the only
reality is (depending on sect) DA KORAN ----or-----MIEN KAMPF

do not try to argue-------no matter what source you cite------your citation is useless-----because

DA JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA-----and no matter how ancient the source----
it is a FRAUD created by DA JOOOOOOS

(I have been told that the dead sea scrolls are a JEWISH FRAUD)

.And frankly, CHamberlain made the right call...
Incorrect. Failure to stop Hitler at Munich (and, earlier, in connection with the Austrian Anschluss, the reoccupation of the Rhineland, etc.) caused Hitler to miscalculate in connection with Poland.

There is no excuse for demonstrating cowardice or weakness in the face of The Enemy.

That is why Neville Chamberlain is now and forevermore the Poster Boy for Weakness and Appeasement. Terrible end and terrible legacy for a fellow of long and honorable service and the best of intentions.

The cowardly British and French leadership of the day undermined a strong and sturdy ally with a large and fairly effective military and a line of formidable border fortifications, thereby surrendering great tactical advantage on Germany's southeast flank.

BUt that was the problem. It wasn't a "Strong and Sturdy" ally. It was a hodgepodge of nationalities that didn't like each other. In addition to Germans and Hungarians who didn't like being ruled by the Czechs, the Slovaks wanted no part of this thing either. (Which is why the Slovaks broke off and formed their own country after Munich with Germany's blessing.) Furthermore,

And, even more importantly, they demonstrated weakness in the face of Evil.

They convinced the Bad Guys that they would blink first, the next time, and the time after that, and the time after that...

That's not something you do, when you're faced with a mortal enemy.

I've heard a lot of leftists argued the reason why the Czechs were thrown under the bus was that the West was hoping Hitler would go after Stalin and they shat their pants when they signed the Ribbontrop-Molotov pact to partition Poland.

The real problem was that they went to war without preparing for it, and having their mouths write checks their asses couldn't cash.

They keep a nest of rattlesnakes at arm's length. Makes perfect sense.

They could do the breathtakingly rational thing and not LIVE in the nest of rattlesnakes.

You know, that could be a good idea to.

Maybe not piss off the rattlesnakes on a regular basis by smashing their eggs?

...I stand alongside the majority of my countrymen, on this one... We (the United States) began to 'take sides' with the Jews after we came to understand the scope and horror that they had been subjected to in Europe in the 1930s and 1940s...
NO that is not the reason, the reason is they started flocking to the US in the late 1800's and by WWII were pretty much running everything.
I reject your analysis.

...I stand alongside the majority of my countrymen, on this one... We (the United States) began to 'take sides' with the Jews after we came to understand the scope and horror that they had been subjected to in Europe in the 1930s and 1940s...
I reject your analysis.

So it's just a coincidence that a group that makes up 3% of the population controls most of the media?

...The real problem was that they went to war without preparing for it, and having their mouths write checks their asses couldn't cash.
Even in a realm of discussion laden with differences, every so often, a small parcel of common ground...

I reject your analysis.

So it's just a coincidence that a group that makes up 3% of the population controls most of the media?
If you are trying to say that our Jewish countrymen control a percentage of our media above and disproportionate to their numbers, I tend to agree, actually.

If you are trying to say that our Jewish countrymen control the media and are actually manipulating the media to an extent sufficient to inappropriately influence American opinion in favor of Israel, I disagree.

Consequently, I disagree with our colleague's analysis.

I reject your analysis.

You can reject it all you want, I don't care, read about the Schiff era

a little start: Jacob Schiff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warburg, Goldman Sachs, Kuhn Loeb, Lehman Brothers, Salomon Brothers.

Who own the media, check it out. The largest mafia was not Italians, although they are large but the Jewish mafia in the US.

Every here of Rothschild's.

They keep a nest of rattlesnakes at arm's length. Makes perfect sense.

They could do the breathtakingly rational thing and not LIVE in the nest of rattlesnakes.

You know, that could be a good idea to.

Maybe not piss off the rattlesnakes on a regular basis by smashing their eggs?
You know the old story.

They were promised a piece of that land by the British (Balfour).

They were promised a piece of that land by the League of Nations.

They were promised a piece of that land by the United Nations.

And, when it looked like the promisors were going to renege, they took what they were promised.

It was their old spiritual and (to a lesser extent) ancestral homeland, long ago.

They'd already been buying-up and improving land for that purpose, long before WWII; augmenting the existing, small, long-standing Jewish population there.

After the slaughter of the Holocaust, they determined that they needed at least one place in the entire world that they could call their own, so that they could never again be slaughtered like that, and they chose to build upon the partial work already-in-progress in Old Palestine.

Between their Independence in 1948 and the 1967 Six Day War, the Israelis were fairly open to two-state solutions, peaceful coexistence, and all that, but such approaches were batted aside time and again by the Arabs, so, the Arabs are now dealing with the consequences of that earlier foolishness and intransigence.

That the Israelis have not turned the full and unbridled fury of their military upon either Gaza or the West Bank, shows a humanity and vast restraint, far over and above anything for which the Muslim-Arabs of the region have any credentials and history.

The Israelis are doing what they must.

I reject your analysis.

Really, do we ever have a year without the holocaust movies, or WWII and the holocaust.
Look at all the big names in Hollywood.

look up Adolf Zukor who started Paramount Pictures..

More like Wolf Blitzer in Arab headgear.

Most of the talking heads of CNN have been pro-Hamas throughout much of the past several weeks, and are only now beginning to jump ship for the pro-Israeli camp.

So much for Das Juden controlling American media.

Last edited:
I reject your analysis.

Who own the media, check it out. The largest mafia was not Italians, although they are large but the Jewish mafia in the US.

I agree that the Jews control the media.
That's why you still have an Internet connection.

The problem the world has is that Jews are mandated by the Torah to be educated; it's NOT an option.
Education is a bitch.

I reject your analysis.

The problem the world has is that Jews are mandated by the Torah to be educated; it's NOT an option.
Education is a bitch.

No its their cleverness and they live off of others. Its not what you know, although most do have upper level education, but who you are and who you know.

They are the money lenders in Europe. Most of them are German Jews , a lot of them, yet they ruined Germany twice.

Ps: its not the torah, most are secular, and they mainly go by the Talmud and the Protocols .

Last edited:
More like Wolf Blitzer in Arab headgear.

Most of the talking heads of CNN have been pro-Hamas throughout much of the past several weeks, and are only now beginning to jump ship for the pro-Israeli camp.

So much for Das Juden controlling American media.

Wolf Blitzer is a huge Zionist jew.

Not even close.
If you consider Wolf to be pro-Israel, I have no idea what it takes for you to see a talking head as even neutral.
An occasional "Heil Hitler"?

I reject your analysis.

Education is a bitch.
Whhhhhhhaaaaatttttt ?????!!!!! There's a Jew in my Comcast modem? Ruh-roh, Shaggy!
wink_smile.gif

Shaggy11.jpg

Education is a bitch.

No its their cleverness and they live off of others. Its not what you know, although most do have upper level education, but who you are and who you know.

They are the money lenders in Europe. Most of them are German Jews , a lot of them, yet they ruined Germany twice.

Once again it's bitching about the fact that Jews are a communal people.
We stand together as commanded by the Torah.
And don't forget that it was the fault of the Jews that the Roman Catholic Church made it illegal for a non-Jew to be a money lender.
Never let facts get in the way of a good resentment fest.

I reject your analysis.

Penelope I read your post and read your citation from Wikki-------other than proving that you
are an idiot -----and obviously not a native English speaker-----what is your point?
I will help you. I believe your "every here of Rothchild's" is supposed to be "ever hear of
Rothchilds" as to MAFIA-----the mafia is an organization founded in Sicily in response to MOORISH
occupation of sicily ------as a kind of resistence to that filth. If you are intent on parroting mosque garbage-----try to be precise in doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back