🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used The Guardian BECAUSE it is a rabidly anti-Israel rag.
Wait a second, Phoney just got done calling it a "non partisan" source.

You Israeli kiss-asses need to spend more time vetting your dogma, before uploading your garbage to the masses.

"The world's leading liberal voice, since 1821" - The Guardian's Facebook self-descriptor.
You know what "liberal" means, right Princess?
Clue: Libs hate Jooos (are you by chance a lib?).

BTW, I don't coordinate with anyone (unlike you scummy types). :cool:

I like this, oh the irony!

Clearly Sayit is unaware it was the Editor of the then Manchester Guardian was the man who open the doors of senior government to Chaim Weitzmann. Without his influence, Weitzmann would never have met Lloyd George and, more importantly Arthur Balfour, the Guardian newspaper employed many Jewish reporters and supported Zionism in the early 20th century. The Guardian was instrumental in creating public sympathy for Jewish Russians, being persecuted by the Czar at the time and ultimately, in a roundabout way, the Balfour Declaration.

Damn those Liberals! :lol:

I reject your analysis.

So it's just a coincidence that a group that makes up 3% of the population controls most of the media?

Really, do we ever have a year without the holocaust movies, or WWII and the holocaust.
Look at all the big names in Hollywood.

look up Adolf Zukor who started Paramount Pictures..

since I first came into contact with islamo Nazi propaganda----- (before 1960) I have been fascinated
with the OBVIOUS resentment that islamo Nazi pigs bear jews simply because jews know how to read
and write. In my town there were people like Penelope who RESENTED the movie-----
DIARY OF ANNE FRANK (one of the stars of that film came from my town so it came to the local
movie house almost immediately after it was released) Later on I came to understand----people
spawned in societies of filth and illiteracy hate the fact that jews know how to read and write.

Literacy among jews is an interesting history-------as far back as 2500 years ago-----some
prominent rabbi INSISTED that it is absolutely a REQUIREMENT that jewish kids (actually
boys) MUST be taught to read and write--------sorry Penelope------I know you feel overwhelmed----
but that is all there is to it. The illiteracy frnm which you were spawned is not your fault.-----
literacy was simply not an issue in your "culture" ------obviously -----based on the evidence of your
OUTPUT-------that situation remains unchanged

Well, I for one am absolutely appalled at the fact that the state of Israel would take issue with Hamas/Hezbollah in what clearly is an attempt at a Space program. I mean I know that they are constantly launching rockets, literally hundreds a day, but their sole intent is to put a jihadist in orbit so that they can spread the word of the prophet to Uranus. It is an admirable attempt, and I am not sure that these two 'humanitarian organizations' can't be blamed for the failure of these rockets to achieve orbit. It's because of this that there are always women and children around where the rockets are launched. They come out to watch the burgeoning reach for the stars, only to have the evil Israeli's get tired of hundreds of rockets landing on their schools, hospitals and civilian areas. I think its a little inflexible of the Israeli's to have such short endurance for such a thing.

Naturally, when you are just beginning your space program, you can't put a jihadi-naut on the rocket, for fear that he might get hurt. Because we all know how concerned these humanitarian organizations are for innocent lives. So you launch the beginning rockets with instrument packages such as a cellphone and a hundred pounds of C-4 or Semtex. That way you can study the affects of the weight vs thrust ratio and other pertinent information. Unfortunately, in the thirst for knowledge, the inability to achieve orbit can result in some very regrettable incidents such as one of the rockets landing in the playground of a school. Everyone knows that knowledge can sometimes be painful.

No, the Israeli's need to have a little more patience. I mean look at the Iranians, they built a Stealth Fighter out of wood and fabric and passed out pictures of it photoshoped onto a skyline. It was an obvious 'cheat', but an innocent one at that.

...After the slaughter of the Holocaust, they determined that they needed at least one place in the entire world that they could call their own, so that they could never again be slaughtered like that...

OK let's look at the "doomsday scenario". The world's nations turns their own Jewish populations, forcing them to flee to the "refuge of last resort", yes? What's to stop those nations creating a no-fly, no-sail exclusion zone around Israel? You know, like the one Israel has created around Gaza? Oops, all the eggs are in one basket, let's hope no-one thinks to nuke the place, eh?

Judaism has survived this long precisely because it has been scattered; it has adopted, adapted and assimilated to all the cultures that tollerated it, so persecution "here", meant migration to "there". The death of a few did not mean the death of all; there would always be survivors. This is the fundamental fallacy of Zionism, it's a road to nowhere, to extinction.

...After the slaughter of the Holocaust, they determined that they needed at least one place in the entire world that they could call their own, so that they could never again be slaughtered like that...

OK let's look at the "doomsday scenario". The world's nations turns their own Jewish populations, forcing them to flee to the "refuge of last resort", yes? What's to stop those nations creating a no-fly, no-sail exclusion zone around Israel? You know, like the one Israel has created around Gaza? Oops, all the eggs are in one basket, let's hope no-one thinks to nuke the place, eh?

Judaism has survived this long precisely because it has been scattered; it has adopted, adapted and assimilated to all the cultures that tollerated it, so persecution "here", meant migration to "there". The death of a few did not mean the death of all; there would always be survivors. This is the fundamental fallacy of Zionism, it's a road to nowhere, to extinction.
I will not try to get into the heads of the founders of Israel in 1948, 3 years after the end of the Holocaust.

Regardless of whether or not it is easier today to blockade or nuke a nation, it does not lessen their revitalized need for at least one place on the face of the planet to call their own.

Or so it seems to this observer.

So it's just a coincidence that a group that makes up 3% of the population controls most of the media?

Really, do we ever have a year without the holocaust movies, or WWII and the holocaust.
Look at all the big names in Hollywood.

look up Adolf Zukor who started Paramount Pictures..

since I first came into contact with islamo Nazi propaganda----- (before 1960) I have been fascinated
with the OBVIOUS resentment that islamo Nazi pigs bear jews simply because jews know how to read
and write. In my town there were people like Penelope who RESENTED the movie-----
DIARY OF ANNE FRANK (one of the stars of that film came from my town so it came to the local
movie house almost immediately after it was released) Later on I came to understand----people
spawned in societies of filth and illiteracy hate the fact that jews know how to read and write.

Literacy among jews is an interesting history-------as far back as 2500 years ago-----some
prominent rabbi INSISTED that it is absolutely a REQUIREMENT that jewish kids (actually
boys) MUST be taught to read and write--------sorry Penelope------I know you feel overwhelmed----
but that is all there is to it. The illiteracy frnm which you were spawned is not your fault.-----
literacy was simply not an issue in your "culture" ------obviously -----based on the evidence of your
OUTPUT-------that situation remains unchanged

"Wrong again Rosie" strikes again!

INTERNATIONAL LITERACY DATA 2013

I agree that the Jews control the media.
That's why you still have an Internet connection.

The problem the world has is that Jews are mandated by the Torah to be educated; it's NOT an option.
Education is a bitch.

No its their cleverness and they live off of others. Its not what you know, although most do have upper level education, but who you are and who you know.

They are the money lenders in Europe. Most of them are German Jews , a lot of them, yet they ruined Germany twice.

Once again it's bitching about the fact that Jews are a communal people.
We stand together as commanded by the Torah.
And don't forget that it was the fault of the Jews that the Roman Catholic Church made it illegal for a non-Jew to be a money lender.
Never let facts get in the way of a good resentment fest.

Right and the Roman empire fell when? in the 400's . The secular Jews want to control the globe and well are doing it very well, while everyone is asleep. The ADL is on top of it, say anything neg and the ADL is all over ya. The Palestinians do not stand a chance. I see it as Israel just having fun. Is PM Bibi the new Messiah now, he wants to be known as getting all of Israel back.

Not all Americans take kindly to the tatics of the Zionist in this country, PM BiBi, 9-11
This is Good!!!! Wasn't good for us, we lost so many, and got into a war in Iraq. Yes we had some non jew Zionist in the gov which helped, but the masterminds were Zionist. Were not all blind.

I will not try to get into the heads of the founders of Israel in 1948, 3 years after the end of the Holocaust.

Regardless of whether or not it is easier today to blockade or nuke a nation, it does not lessen their revitalized need for at least one place on the face of the planet to call their own.

They already had one in 1934 Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia now they have two, if you don't count the USA which plays host to 40% of the world's Jewish population.

They already had one in 1934 Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia now they have two, if you don't count the USA which plays host to 40% of the world's Jewish population.

Thanks for the article. I think the Red Med is still on: In bed with China and Russia, I think Putin just made it a crime to deny the holocaust.

The growing economic alliance between Israel and China is moving forward with a $2 billion, 300 kilometer freight rail link connecting Eilat, on the Red Sea, with Ashdod Port, on the Mediterranean, Germany’s Deutsche Welle news magazine reported on Monday.
The project, nicknamed the ‘Red-Med,’ was greenlit by Israel Prime Minister

Israel-China Alliance Moves Forward With $2 Billion 'Red-Med' Freight Rail Link Alternative to Suez Canal | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

A forced-exile zone on the Chinese border, under the heel of Stalin and his successors, and which is now populated 90% or more by Russians, and in which Jews (or those of Jewish descent) now represent 1-2% of the population? Are you for real? Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, but that is the lamest, weakest excuse for an alternative that I've seen on the subject of a Jewish Homeland in many a day. I'm not even gonna touch that one. Total non-starter.

...Not all Americans take kindly to the tatics of the Zionist in this country, PM BiBi, 9-11 This is Good!!!! Wasn't good for us, we lost so many, and got into a war in Iraq. Yes we had some non jew Zionist in the gov which helped, but the masterminds were Zionist. Were not all blind.
MADISON_SQ_GARDEN_1939_jpg.jpg

"Amerika, erwacht !!!" :cuckoo:

Last edited:

'Zionism is a road to nowhere, to extinction'

Ya, right :rolleyes:

You're delusional , like the other loonie lefties.

They associate Israel with the Jewish faith.
Where do you get off saying that? The only ones who associate Israel with Judaism, are Zionists.

And of course the Gaza war was begun by Hamas.
Why do you keep pushing that bullshit?

Show me one rocket that went off before July 4th.

Who cares?

Fuckers are getting their asses bombed the fuck back to the stone age.......shoulda happened long ago. All conjecture is gay.

Bottom line.......peace will come when there is a decisive ass kicking by one side over another just like in any war. This moral equivalence crap is gay.......and only resonates with a distinct minority.

So s0n......you'd be better off whistling past a graveyard:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Is the tunnel mission done??? Heard it was close to being 100% blown to shit!! And IM laughing.......thinking of the meatheads who spent years building those tunnels......gone in a few days!!!:banana::fu::banana::fu::banana::fu:

I can't help feeling sorry for the loss------they would have made terrific roller skate rinks.----
a few connetions between various tunnels and they could have been transformed into
FUN HOUSES. (some ripple mirrors and big rolling barrels and---mock up monsters)

anyone remember the old time "tunnels of love"? -------or they could have been
used for gross debauchery. Hubby had a great idea----a SUBWAY SYSTEM---
between Israel and Egypt-------one could take the A train from Jerusalem to tuts
tomb. Probably less than an hour if the train moves at high
speed I am horrified that Israel exploded them. There could have been other
uses-------shopping mall.......

Still spewing those sane lies I see, Joe...

Insane is letting us get dragged into one war after another over who a magic sky fairy gave a strip of desert to.

No, Palestine was legally given by the British leaders to the zionist movement as a place to set up a Jewish homeland.

Not all of it. they put lines and you moved the lines and built property on the land.

STEALING is what it is called.

And we have a problem with ISIS, Israel is ISIS. NO different. The Christians and the Shia are the Palestinians. And you call them the terrorists.

Last edited:
The Jewish people are also from Palestine and so have the right to set up a Jewish state in Palestie safe from all the antisemitism around the world.

Insane is letting us get dragged into one war after another over who a magic sky fairy gave a strip of desert to.

No, Palestine was legally given by the British leaders to the zionist movement as a place to set up a Jewish homeland.

Not all of it. they put lines and you moved the lines and built property on the land.

STEALING is what it is called.

And we have a problem with ISIS, Israel is ISIS. NO different. The Christians and the Shia are the Palestinians. And you call them the terrorists.

Exactly, but Israel accepted the UN plan in 1947. The arabs didn't and wanted all of Palestine. They started wars in which they lost land. Losing the land is their own fault

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back