🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane is letting us get dragged into one war after another over who a magic sky fairy gave a strip of desert to.

No, Palestine was legally given by the British leaders to the zionist movement as a place to set up a Jewish homeland.

Not all of it. they put lines and you moved the lines and built property on the land.

STEALING is what it is called.

And we have a problem with ISIS, Israel is ISIS. NO different. The Christians and the Shia are the Palestinians. And you call them the terrorists.

Wow, so 'crystalclear' is that powerful??? Who knew?????

Seriously: the undefined pronouns in the post above leave the 'point' so vague as to be non-existent.

I am convinced that any poster who can state "Israel is ISIS" is speaking from such abyssal ignorance as to render their contributions to this discussion void of any worth.

No, Palestine was legally given by the British leaders to the zionist movement as a place to set up a Jewish homeland.

Not all of it. they put lines and you moved the lines and built property on the land.

And we have a problem with ISIS, Israel is ISIS. NO different. The Christians and the Shia are the Palestinians. And you call them the terrorists.

Exactly, but Israel accepted the UN plan in 1947. The arabs didn't and wanted all of Palestine. They started wars in which they lost land. Losing the land is their own fault

Israel never had any intention of not obtaining all the land (right), read the General's Son or watch video. That is why Israel bombed the King David hotel, in other words, Britain get out of here. Like Ben Guerin (sp) said in the letter to his son "its a start".

Once again blaming everyone else. How in the world do you do so much like in the 6 days war, you strike when no one is expecting it. Just seems like battles follow yous around hey. Always playing the victim.

Last edited:
I am convinced that any poster who can state "Israel is ISIS" is speaking from such abyssal ignorance as to render their contributions to this discussion void of any worth.

Right, no difference, stealing land by battle. All those kids in Palestine dead. But its not Israel's fault, so sick it stinks. personal attacks do not bother , so why waste time.

Last edited:

Exactly, but Israel accepted the UN plan in 1947. The arabs didn't and wanted all of Palestine. They started wars in which they lost land. Losing the land is their own fault

Israel never had any intention of not obtaining all the land (right), read the General's Son or watch video. That is why Israel bombed the King David hotel, in other words, Britain get out of here. Like Ben Guerin (sp) said in the letter to his son "its a start".

Once again blaming everyone else. How in the world do you do so much like in the 6 days war, you strike when no one is expecting it. Just seems like battles follow yous around hey. Always playing the victim.

Oh my God, we are back with the King David incident one again -- British military headquarters where the one who answered the phone to tell the people inside to evacuate just ignored the warning. Wouldn't it be nice if Penelope (when she isn't busy sewing a new swastika on her blouse) could tell her new friends that they should go around the neighborhoods with a megaphone and warn the people to get out of the area because a car or suicide bombers would be soon operating there. Look at how many of her new friends lives would be saved.

I wonder if, since Penelope slithered over to this forum, she can at lreast once in a while give us some news about what is happening in the other Middle East countries. Are you up to that task, Penelope, since it appears that an awful lot of innocent people are suffering or being killed there? Of course, you might not be interested in what is happening to these unfortunate people because like all the other Jew haters, if the Jews are not involved, there is no reason for you to pay attention to this.

Oh my God, we are back with the King David incident one again -- British military headquarters where the one who answered the phone to tell the people inside to evacuate just ignored the warning. Wouldn't it be nice if Penelope (when she isn't busy sewing a new swastika on her blouse) could tell her new friends that they should go around the neighborhoods with a megaphone and warn the people to get out of the area because a car or suicide bombers would be soon operating there. Look at how many of her new friends lives would be saved.

I wonder if, since Penelope slithered over to this forum, she can at lreast once in a while give us some news about what is happening in the other Middle East countries. Are you up to that task, Penelope, since it appears that an awful lot of innocent people are suffering or being killed there? Of course, you might not be interested in what is happening to these unfortunate people because like all the other Jew haters, if the Jews are not involved, there is no reason for you to pay attention to this.

Sally The bombing of the "KING DAVID HOTEL" is all the islamo Nazi pigs of
the world have. THEY CLING TO IT as a drowning man clings to a straw.

---notice the imagery that attracts the islamo Nazi pigs "DA JOOOOS BOMBED A HOTEL"---
a "hotel" nice people sitting around picnic tables and kids in the pool. Well---actually the
KING DAVID HOTEL was simply a building being used as a head quarters by British
occupiers who were busy making sure that lots of jews trying to escape Nazi and Islamic
oppression DIED ON THE WAY to Palestine (the family legacy I have is that the ONE
surviving brother out of six------of my grandfather------died ON THE WAY TO PALESTINE)

do not distract them from their fantasies, Sally. The islamo Nazi pigs LIVE on fantasies.
The fantasy is "SEE.....JOOOS USED EXPLOSIVES" "JOOOOS IS BAD" well---it is not
a fantasy------JOOOOS did use explosives------they people were warned to leave because BEGIN---
was a bit nutty-------he observed an ancient dictum ------"give them the opportunity to escape"

Begin----idiot that he was----did not understand the far better approach----the JIHAD approach---
remain anonymous and slit the throats of little girls

Right, no difference, stealing land by battle. All those kids in Palestine dead. But its not Israel's fault, so sick it stinks. personal attacks do not bother , so why waste time.
Consider taking an English-as-a-Second-Language class.

I'm not sure those classes are available in Gaza City, though.

I just told you, ISIS is playing like Israel . The USs is going in with a few planes, helping the Zionist get rid of Muslims. Trying to divert me is going to help. Israel is good at false flags, trying to blow up the American Embassy in Egypt and blaming the Muslims, always blaming the Muslims for stuff.

I just told you, ISIS is playing like Israel . The USs is going in with a few planes, helping the Zionist get rid of Muslims. Trying to divert me is going to help. Israel is good at false flags, trying to blow up the American Embassy in Egypt and blaming the Muslims, always blaming the Muslims for stuff.

Give it a rest, and get back to your sewing circle gals who are sewing armbands for your Hamas brethren. I think it is quite obvious to anyone with any brains at all that Penelope is a great reader of those NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. She mentions the same old, same old that others with the same mind set has dug up for year on end. Meanwhile, I think we are quite aware that the Muslims have murdered millions and millions of innocent people since Islam was created. I wonder if Penelope can give us a rundown of just the Shia and Sunnis killed by each other down through the years.

Insane is letting us get dragged into one war after another over who a magic sky fairy gave a strip of desert to.

Israel is ISIS? I picked the land myself? Shut up idiot

[
You know the old story.

They were promised a piece of that land by the British (Balfour).

They were promised a piece of that land by the League of Nations.

They were promised a piece of that land by the United Nations.

And, when it looked like the promisors were going to renege, they took what they were promised.

Big problem with that. None of those people have the moral authority to give away the Palestinian's land any more than I have the authority to give away your Big Screen TV set to a black family because I feel bad about slavery.

[
It was their old spiritual and (to a lesser extent) ancestral homeland, long ago.

You mean a bunch of Europeans shared a religion with the people who lived there. their claim is really about as good as that Jewish population from Ethiopia who think they have the Ark of the Covenant.

[
They'd already been buying-up and improving land for that purpose, long before WWII; augmenting the existing, small, long-standing Jewish population there.

After the slaughter of the Holocaust, they determined that they needed at least one place in the entire world that they could call their own, so that they could never again be slaughtered like that, and they chose to build upon the partial work already-in-progress in Old Palestine.

Two points here. Before World War II, very few or Europe's Jews were really all that keen on moving to Palestine.

second point, moving to a place where people don't want you because other people who didn't want you isn't very smart. The Zionists are like bullied children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else. And that's never terribly appealing.

[
Between their Independence in 1948 and the 1967 Six Day War, the Israelis were fairly open to two-state solutions, peaceful coexistence, and all that, but such approaches were batted aside time and again by the Arabs, so, the Arabs are now dealing with the consequences of that earlier foolishness and intransigence.

Or after centuries of crusades and imperial domination, they were just sick of yet another group of outsiders coming in to push them around.

[
That the Israelis have not turned the full and unbridled fury of their military upon either Gaza or the West Bank, shows a humanity and vast restraint, far over and above anything for which the Muslim-Arabs of the region have any credentials and history.

The Israelis are doing what they must.

No, it just shows that they are a bully beating up on a weaker people.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

Obviously the truth must hurt Penelope. Here she is on a Middle East forum, and she is unable to accept the truth that her brethren have murdered tens and tens of thousands of innocent people in the other Middle East country just in the last three years alone.. Maybe that is why she is so obsessed with Israel because she can't stand to see what her own brethren are doing to the other Arabs in Middle East countries. So, Penelope, will you ever have anything to report to us that is happening in places such as Iraq, Syria, Egypt, etc.?

The question is, what does this "occupation" you imagine, have to do with Hamas attacks inflicted upon Israel ?
MSNBC and CNN bother me because they constantly deflect from the crimes against humanity that Hamas inflicts upon Israel.
Why do you support Muslim terror ?
There's nothing imaginary about Israel's occupation of Palestine

"The Israeli-occupied territories are the territories occupied by Israel during the Six-Day War of 1967 from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria.

"They consist of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem; much of the Golan Heights; the Gaza Strip, though Israel disputes this and argues that since the implementation of its disengagement from Gaza in 2005 it no longer occupies the territory; and, until 1982, the Sinai Peninsula.

"The West Bank and Gaza Strip are also referred to as the Palestinian territories or Occupied Palestinian Territory.

"The Palestinian Authority, the EU,[1] the International Court of Justice,[2] the UN General Assembly[3] and the UN Security Council[4] consider East Jerusalem to be part of the West Bank and occupied by Israel; Israel considers all of Jerusalem to be its capital and sovereign territory."

Unless you're greedy and Jewish:lol:

Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't answer my question. Why do you support Muslim terrorism ?
I don't.
Why do you support those who kill women and children for money?
Force of habit?:badgrin:

There's nothing imaginary about Israel's occupation of Palestine

"The Israeli-occupied territories are the territories occupied by Israel during the Six-Day War of 1967 from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria.

"They consist of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem; much of the Golan Heights; the Gaza Strip, though Israel disputes this and argues that since the implementation of its disengagement from Gaza in 2005 it no longer occupies the territory; and, until 1982, the Sinai Peninsula.

"The West Bank and Gaza Strip are also referred to as the Palestinian territories or Occupied Palestinian Territory.

"The Palestinian Authority, the EU,[1] the International Court of Justice,[2] the UN General Assembly[3] and the UN Security Council[4] consider East Jerusalem to be part of the West Bank and occupied by Israel; Israel considers all of Jerusalem to be its capital and sovereign territory."

Unless you're greedy and Jewish:lol:

Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't.
Why do you support those who kill women and children for money?
Force of habit?:badgrin:

I wonder if Gaza George, especially on this Middle East forum, will ever give us any news of the huge amount of women and children who have been killed in the other Middle East countries. After all, over ten thousands children have been killed in Syria alone, and now there are so many dead children in iraq that Gaza George conveniently overlooks. Could it be that Gaza George can't drag the Jews into the deaths of the women and children in the other Middle East countries so he just bypasses what happens to them.

No.
Do you support Jewish terrorism?

What Jewish terrorism, give examples of the Jews trying to do the following

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
Indiscriminate artillery shelling of civilians.
2014721174624571927_8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back