🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
An example example of why Israel MUST COMPLETELY DESTROY the place once known as Gaza....Wait for the incoming and then drop the hammer on them!

'If demands not met by Sunday, we will attack Tel Aviv,' says Hamas

The Jerusalem Post ^

Hamas states on Saturday that it would continue attacks on Israel, if Palestinian demands it put forward in indirect talks in Cairo were not met. Palestinian demands include lifting the siege, reopening the border crossings, and allowing construction material into the Gaza Strip. The Palestinians are also demanding free passage between the West Bank and Gaza Strip, freedom of fishing within 12 miles of the coast, reopening the Palestinian airport in the southern Gaza Strip, construction of a seaport and cancellation of buffer zones along the border with Israel. At the same time, Hamas spokesman Mushir al-Masri said the group...

Not quite, the British government in 1917 promised the establishment in a future British Palestine of a "national home" for the Jewish people; the intention was never to create an idependant state, more an established "tribal homeland" of which there were many in existance throughout the British Empire at the time. In time and under the right circumstsnces, this "tribal homeland" might have been allowed to evolve into a "nation" or "commonwealth" and eventually become a Dominion within the structure of the Empire.

You made no point at all. Lots of "things" that the British did not mean at the time
that they happened WITHIN THE BRITISH EMPIRE-----became countries with the
breakup of the empire. In 1917---the brits did not PLAN the break-up of the
British empire. The whole world consists of "UNPLANNED" states and BORDERS.
Lets ask Queen Victoria if she really wanted to give up India----or invent pakistan

Really that is why Truman had such a huge discussion with his Zionist group about it said:
Truman had a "BIG DISCUSSION" Truman had a Zionist group?-----gee----was his
wife a member? General Marshall was against what? who asked him? Do you
happen to recall the name of Truman's Zionist organization?

Really that is why Truman had such a huge discussion with his Zionist group about it, and might I add General Marshall was very against it.
So was Albert Einstein.

True, people of intelligence were against it, those with foresight.

A sample of two is not sufficient for such an assertion. The reasons Marshall and the State Dep't had for their views involved "not offending the Arabs"... Given that gasoline is a critical resource for modern civilian life as well as for warfare, I think the ultimate reason is clear. And it's got nothing to do with 'justice' nor 'moral clarity', nor any supposed character of any group of people involved (except of course for the Americans deciding their actions on the basis of 'what gets us Americans the most advantage for the least effort' - which is pretty much a universal motive!).

By the end of the war, the Germans were pulling artillery pieces with horses again. They had pioneered 'coal gasification' - creation of fuels from coal - but it's extremely expensive and the high sulfur content of the German 'brown' coal is a further problem(Synthetic fuel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). The German war effort was also hampered by the lack of hard black coal - anthracite - which is necessary to turn iron into steel (Met Coal 101 - Grande Cache Coal)

The US has much more coal, and much better for 'gasification' - but it's still very expensive and there's still the sulfur to be gotten rid of (ASTM Standards for Sulfur Analysis of Fuels) So it's generally not very practical - but if the price of oil rises high enough, it will become competitive.

OK, change of digression: It's been said that 'our military is always fighting the last war'. And to some extent that's true: the commanders want to prevent making the same mistakes so they go over everything that happened to see how they could do it better next time. Only by 'next time' - the situation's not quite the same. (Which is why they do all those 'contingency' scenarios, like the US invading Canada - to try to have a plan available for ANYTHING)

Putting my two digressions together: Gen Marshall was interested in preventing a scenario where the US (or allies) would be forced to deal with the situation the Germans were in regarding fuel. The best way to avoid such a problem would be to maintain good relations with the AL nations, which also controlled most of the crude oil production.

As for Albert Einstein: Political views of Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Einstein was one of the authors of an open letter to the New York Times in 1948 deeply criticizing Menachem Begin's Herut (Freedom) Party for the Deir Yassin massacre (Einstein et al. "

That, of course, is not 'being against the establishment of Israel' in any way shape or form.

That quote is from this context: "Einstein publicly stated reservations about the proposal to partition the British Mandate of Palestine into independent Arab and Jewish countries. In a 1938 speech, "Our Debt to Zionism", he said: "I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. My awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power, no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain—especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state. ... If external necessity should after all compel us to assume this burden, let us bear it with tact and patience."[17]

In a 1947 letter to Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru intended to persuade India to support the establishment of a Jewish state, Einstein stated that the Balfour Declaration's proposal to establish a national home for Jews in Palestine "redresses the balance" of justice and history.[23]

The United Nations did divide the mandate, demarcating the borders of several new countries including the State of Israel, and war broke out immediately. Einstein was one of the authors of an open letter to the New York Times in 1948 deeply criticizing Menachem Begin's Herut (Freedom) Party for the Deir Yassin massacre (Einstein et al. 1948) likening it to "the Nazi and Fascist parties" and stated "The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party". The letter stated clear concerns for the future of Israel if the Freedom Party continued to gain power. When President Harry Truman recognized Israel in May 1948, Einstein declared it “the fulfillment of our (Jewish) dreams.”[24] Einstein also supported vice president Henry Wallace’s Progressive Party during 1948 Presidential election which also advocate pro-Soviet and pro-Israel foreign policy.[25]

Einstein served on the Board of Governors of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. In his Will of 1950, Einstein bequeathed literary rights to his writings to The Hebrew University, where many of his original documents are held in the Albert Einstein Archives.[26]

When President Chaim Weizmann died in 1952, Einstein was asked to be Israel's second president, but he declined, stating that he had "neither the natural ability nor the experience to deal with human beings."[27] He wrote: "I am deeply moved by the offer from our State of Israel, and at once saddened and ashamed that I cannot accept it."[10]"

Nothing in the above even hints at the assertion that Einstein was opposed to Israel per se. His views did change somewhat through time, but the basic support of a Jewish homeland in Judea was always there (and that's what Zionism truly is): if Einstein were alive today, it's unclear whether he would still favor a 'binational' state (although Israel is closer to a 'binational' state than most critics are willing to acknowledge).

Certainly the Israelis of 1952 never imagined that Einstein was so against them as has been asserted! And while I try to never underestimate my fellow humans' propensity for complete stupidity - I really do not suppose they were so stupid as to offer him the presidency if he were really so opposed to their State.

...the tribal folk and townsfolk of the region - who are members of a competing religion which has held yours in thrall in second class status for centuries...
Give us an example of how Palestinian Arabs held the Jews of Palestine in second class status for centuries...
No need.

See 'competing religion', above. It was practitioners of the same competing religion. Unless, of course, you hold that the Ottoman Empire was not a Muslim empire.

My admiration of Israeli courage does not stem from the period of the British Mandate.

My admiration of Israeli courage stems from May 15, 1948, and beyond, and especially in the years 1948 - 1967, when they were pretty much on their own, and won a home for themselves regardless of what the rest of the world wanted.

...Jew and Arab lived relatively peacefully alongside one another for centuries in Palestine...
True. Beat a house pet long enough and it will begin to whimper and lie down in a corner and manifest exemplary behavior. Same for the Jews, beaten and taxed into submission centuries beforehand.

...until 'outsiders' decided to colonize the land between the River and the sea at the time their navy was switching from coal to oil to power their fleets.
I'm pretty sure that (a) the British Navy had successfully transitioned from coal to oil by the time they assumed the Mandate and (b) there wasn't enough oil and gas in Old Palestine to make that the reason why the British attacked the Ottomans there during WWI and (c) the British established no permanent colonies in Old Palestine for the purposes of securing nearby oil and gas fields.
The British established a colony of Zionists in Palestine at the end of WWI.
That was done to control the flow of Arab oil in neighboring states.
You still haven't documented any systematic Arab abuse of Jews in Palestine prior to an influx of Europeans migrants early in the 20th century.
Does your admiration of Jewish courage stem from Plan Dalet?

"Its purpose is much debated. The plan was a set of guidelines to take control of the territory of the Jewish state and to defend its borders and people, including the Jewish population outside of the borders, 'before, and in anticipation of' the invasion by regular Arab armies.[1][2]

"According to the Israeli Yehoshafat Harkabi, 'Plan Dalet' called for the conquest of Arab towns and villages inside and along the borders of the area allocated to the proposed Jewish State - according to the UN Partition Plan.[3]

"In case of resistance, the population of conquered villages was to be expelled outside the borders of the Jewish state. If no resistance was met, the residents could stay put, under military rule.[qt 1][4][5][6]"

Plan Dalet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Give us an example of how Palestinian Arabs held the Jews of Palestine in second class status for centuries...
No need.

See 'competing religion', above. It was practitioners of the same competing religion. Unless, of course, you hold that the Ottoman Empire was not a Muslim empire.

My admiration of Israeli courage does not stem from the period of the British Mandate.

My admiration of Israeli courage stems from May 15, 1948, and beyond, and especially in the years 1948 - 1967, when they were pretty much on their own, and won a home for themselves regardless of what the rest of the world wanted.

True. Beat a house pet long enough and it will begin to whimper and lie down in a corner and manifest exemplary behavior. Same for the Jews, beaten and taxed into submission centuries beforehand.

...until 'outsiders' decided to colonize the land between the River and the sea at the time their navy was switching from coal to oil to power their fleets.
I'm pretty sure that (a) the British Navy had successfully transitioned from coal to oil by the time they assumed the Mandate and (b) there wasn't enough oil and gas in Old Palestine to make that the reason why the British attacked the Ottomans there during WWI and (c) the British established no permanent colonies in Old Palestine for the purposes of securing nearby oil and gas fields.
You still haven't documented any systematic Arab abuse of Jews in Palestine prior to an influx of Europeans migrants early in the 20th century.

"Its purpose is much debated. The plan was a set of guidelines to take control of the territory of the Jewish state and to defend its borders and people, including the Jewish population outside of the borders, 'before, and in anticipation of' the invasion by regular Arab armies.[1][2]

"According to the Israeli Yehoshafat Harkabi, 'Plan Dalet' called for the conquest of Arab towns and villages inside and along the borders of the area allocated to the proposed Jewish State - according to the UN Partition Plan.[3]

"In case of resistance, the population of conquered villages was to be expelled outside the borders of the Jewish state. If no resistance was met, the residents could stay put, under military rule.[qt 1][4][5][6]"

Gaza George, do you think you can stop obsessing over Israel all the time (such as spamming your Plan Dalet for the thousandth time) and start also talking about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. I am sure most of the viewers have already read your Wikipedia site after you posted it for the hundredth time. Perhaps you think that each day hundreds and hundreds of new viewers come to this forum, and you don't want them to miss the chance of reading one of your spams.

the question Georgie kinda "asks" re muslims and jews over the centuries from Salaadin to
the end of the Ottomans -----varied so much in time------answering it would require several hundred
pages The simple version is------because of the extreme disorder in "Palestine" from the time of
sala'adin-----thru the crusades----thru the mongols----thru the ottomans ----and up to The British
mandate----------Palestine was simply not an organized place. It was more like ancient India----and
current KURDISTAN------local chieftains and local "rulers" Thruout the period of time----
Sala'adin up to the Brits---------the filth of shariah was imposed in an irregular manner----and
included Jizyah, specific rules about dress, no horses or camels and the rest of the filth
which is shariah--------with some mitigation, albeit irregular, when turks were in control. Does that answer it for you, Georgie? How much institutionalized oppression of jews exists in Islamic
lands -------it sorta directly proportional to "how much shariah".

No need.

Actually the Ottomans established a colony of European Jews in 1860 till 1875 because the arab muslims refused to migrate to the area and settle.

You want an example of ISLAMONAZI abuse of the Jews then look no further than the pact of Omar and/or the dhimmi laws.

And plan Dalet was never put in place fully, just used to evict hostile's in line with CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW.

No need.

The British established a colony of Zionists in Palestine at the end of WWI. That was done to control the flow of Arab oil in neighboring states...
I suggest you study the history of immigration into Old Palestine...

Aliyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The post-WWI period you refer to is also known as the Third Aliyah - a mere continuation of the large-scale immigration already underway since 1882 - and during the Third Aliyah, the numbers coming in (40K-ish) were not substantively different from those before it.

There is no credible evidence that I am aware of, that indicates that the British created a colony in Palestine for the purpose of controlling the oil fields of neighboring countries.

How did a Jewish colony in Palestine secure nearby oil-fields for the British?

Especially when one considers that the British had control of Egypt and other Middle East countries, and the Suez Canal.

...You still haven't documented any systematic Arab abuse of Jews in Palestine prior to an influx of Europeans migrants early in the 20th century...
Not Arabs, George... Muslims... members of the same religious belief-system.

Do you really need for me to document Dhimmi Status for Jews in Old Palestine, either before or during the Ottoman Imperial period?

Google it yourself. I did. And found what I was looking for on Wiki and a dozen other places.

...Does your admiration of Jewish courage stem from Plan Dalet?
Nope.

Hell, until I saw you spamming it here, I didn't even know what the goddamned thing was.

My admiration for them stems from winning the Arab-Israeli War of 1948-1949, against very long odds indeed, and telling the rest of the world to go <bleep> itself, when those uppity Jews actually won, and others became quite upset.

...Its purpose is much debated... Plan Dalet...
Don't care.

Doesn't matter.

That was then.

This is now.

And, just now, Hamas, and Islamic Jihad, are getting their asses kicked.

To the great harm of their supposed beneficiaries - the civilians of Gaza - because those Muslim militias will not move their war-assets away from their civilians; thereby necessitating counterstrikes which produce more unintended collateral civilian casualties than would otherwise be inflicted.

Israel is ISIS? I picked the land myself? Shut up idiot

Truth hurts doesn't it.

No, because it is not the truth. Israel is not like ISIS, actually their enemy (Hamas) is more like ISIS (they are both Islam terrorist organisations).
Just bullshit, Israel is the opposite of ISIS.

Really who is stealing land and who are the actual aggressors, in other words , who entered who first in this fiasco. Israel ground trooped themselves into Gaza under the pretense of searching for the kidnappers, stealing whatever money and jewelry, and arresting over 400 people, killing what 9, so who were the aggressors here? Who is the aggressors in Iraq, ISIS wanting land. Hamas wants what they rightfully has a right too, what Israel took away from them.

...Really who is stealing land and who are the actual aggressors, in other words , who entered who first in this fiasco. Israel ground trooped themselves into Gaza under the pretense of searching for the kidnappers, stealing whatever money and jewelry, and arresting over 400 people, killing what 9, so who were the aggressors here? Who is the aggressors in Iraq, ISIS wanting land. Hamas wants what they rightfully has a right too, what Israel took away from them.
Doesn't matter.

Death to Hamas.

Death to ISIS.

As for Albert Einstein: Political views of Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Einstein was one of the authors of an open letter to the New York Times in 1948 deeply criticizing Menachem Begin's Herut (Freedom) Party for the Deir Yassin massacre (Einstein et al. "

That, of course, is not 'being against the establishment of Israel' in any way shape or form.

That quote is from this context: "Einstein publicly stated reservations about the proposal to partition the British Mandate of Palestine into independent Arab and Jewish countries. In a 1938 speech, "Our Debt to Zionism", he said: "I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. My awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power, no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain&#8212;especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state. ... If external necessity should after all compel us to assume this burden, let us bear it with tact and patience."[17]

Nothing in the above even hints at the assertion that Einstein was opposed to Israel per se. His views did change somewhat through time, but the basic support of a Jewish homeland in Judea was always there (and that's what Zionism truly is): if Einstein were alive today, it's unclear whether he would still favor a 'binational' state (although Israel is closer to a 'binational' state than most critics are willing to acknowledge).

Certainly the Israelis of 1952 never imagined that Einstein was so against them as has been asserted! And while I try to never underestimate my fellow humans' propensity for complete stupidity - I really do not suppose they were so stupid as to offer him the presidency if he were really so opposed to their State.
Here's Einstein's exact words...

TO THE EDITORS OF NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
Two things of note here:
  1. A big "fuck you" to all those who criticize my comparisons between Israel today and Nazi Germany. Here's Einstein doing the same thing.
  2. The Freedom Party was formed from a terrorist group, just like Hamas.
And just where is the Freedom Party today?

Well, they are the Likud Party, the current Israeli regime, causing all the trouble in the ME.

And like the sage that he was, Einstein predicted what we're seeing today!

Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Either Israel purges itself of this fascist, right wing leadership, or suffer the consequences similar to Nazi Germany, when the world is finally sick of their bullshit!

An example example of why Israel MUST COMPLETELY DESTROY the place once known as Gaza....Wait for the incoming and then drop the hammer on them!

The Jerusalem Post ^

Hamas states on Saturday that it would continue attacks on Israel, if Palestinian demands it put forward in indirect talks in Cairo were not met. Palestinian demands include lifting the siege, reopening the border crossings, and allowing construction material into the Gaza Strip. The Palestinians are also demanding free passage between the West Bank and Gaza Strip, freedom of fishing within 12 miles of the coast, reopening the Palestinian airport in the southern Gaza Strip, construction of a seaport and cancellation of buffer zones along the border with Israel. At the same time, Hamas spokesman Mushir al-Masri said the group...
Or Israel could voluntarily abandon the Zionist dream of all the land between the River and the sea for Jews only.

"Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said that his movement would not make any concessions regarding its demand to have a seaport in the Gaza Strip. 'Such a port would be the Palestinian gate to the outside world,' he explained.

"Senior Hamas official Ahmed Bahr reiterated his movement’s refusal to disarm. 'The weapons of the Palestinian resistance will stay as long as Israeli occupation exists on our occupied land,' Bahr said. 'The painful strikes of the resistance on Israel will drive the Israeli negotiator to accept all the demands of the resistance. This is the only language of negotiations they understand.'”

Sounds like a small price to pay for peace.

Hamas threatens to resume strikes on Tel Aviv if demands not met by Sunday | JPost | Israel News

The Jerusalem Post ^

What's wrong with those demands?

They seem pretty fair to me!

...A big 'fuck you' to all those who criticize my comparisons between Israel today and Nazi Germany...
Translation:

"Don't think the way I do? Dare to criticize my ideas? Then fuck you!"

Golly-gosh gee-willikers, Emmy Lou... I don't understand why people stopped being civil to him, long ago.

ETA: Oh, and, BTW, your desperate attempts to piggy-back on Einstein, in connection with the Israel-Palestine conflict, are not exactly indicative of a well-rounded self-reliant intellect.

Last edited:
No need.

Actually the Ottomans established a colony of European Jews in 1860 till 1875 because the arab muslims refused to migrate to the area and settle.

You want an example of ISLAMONAZI abuse of the Jews then look no further than the pact of Omar and/or the dhimmi laws.

And plan Dalet was never put in place fully, just used to evict hostile's in line with CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW.
Plan Dalet was used the cleanse Jaffa of most of its Arabs before the Jewish state lurched into existence.

What was the ratio of Arab to Jew in Palestine between 1860 - 1875?

Probably a little less than between 1960 - 1975 thanks in no small part to Plan Dalet.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

No, because it is not the truth. Israel is not like ISIS, actually their enemy (Hamas) is more like ISIS (they are both Islam terrorist organisations).
Just bullshit, Israel is the opposite of ISIS.

Really who is stealing land and who are the actual aggressors, in other words , who entered who first in this fiasco. Israel ground trooped themselves into Gaza under the pretense of searching for the kidnappers, stealing whatever money and jewelry, and arresting over 400 people, killing what 9, so who were the aggressors here? Who is the aggressors in Iraq, ISIS wanting land. Hamas wants what they rightfully has a right too, what Israel took away from them.

What did Israel take away from hamas then, bearing in mind that Israel gave hamas gaza without any occupation or blockade in place. So instead of having taken from hamas Israel gave to hamas all the Jewish owned land in gaza.

That quote is from this context: "Einstein publicly stated reservations about the proposal to partition the British Mandate of Palestine into independent Arab and Jewish countries. In a 1938 speech, "Our Debt to Zionism", he said: "I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. My awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power, no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain—especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state. ... If external necessity should after all compel us to assume this burden, let us bear it with tact and patience."[17]

Here's Einstein's exact words...

TO THE EDITORS OF NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
Two things of note here:
  1. A big "fuck you" to all those who criticize my comparisons between Israel today and Nazi Germany. Here's Einstein doing the same thing.
  2. The Freedom Party was formed from a terrorist group, just like Hamas.
And just where is the Freedom Party today?

Well, they are the Likud Party, the current Israeli regime, causing all the trouble in the ME.

And like the sage that he was, Einstein predicted what we're seeing today!

Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Either Israel purges itself of this fascist, right wing leadership, or suffer the consequences similar to Nazi Germany, when the world is finally sick of their bullshit!

So then dildo how about you provide the link that states Einstein says Israel today is just like Nazi Germany. And none of your changing the rules this time because you cant produce the evidence, then denying you said the words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back