🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
There, I fixed your avatar for you.

Fine with me, I made my point that the fucking scumbag muslim's have more than enough land to accommodate the Palestinian dogs... the real reason is that they are the SAND ******* of the Arab world, NO RESPECTING MUSLIM WANTS THEM NEAR THEMSELVES, and are strictly USEFUL IDIOTS in the muslim hate game....Pawns that matter not if killed or injured, as long as that SYMPATHY card can be placed before the world!

Fine with me, I made my point that the fucking scumbag muslim's have more than enough land to accommodate the Palestinian dogs... the real reason is that they are the SAND ******* of the Arab world, NO RESPECTING MUSLIM WANTS THEM NEAR THEMSELVES, and are strictly USEFUL IDIOTS in the muslim hate game....Pawns that matter not if killed or injured, as long as that SYMPATHY card can be placed before the world!
Maybe you should go back to pictures?

Back at you BillyO....

head-up-ass.jpg

And keep in mind there are about 13 million Jews on the planet and a hundred times as many Muslims. In Palestine there are currently equal numbers of Jews and Arabs, but Jews are reluctant to share the land and resources equally. B-D-S?

And keep in mind there are about 13 million Jews on the planet and a hundred times as many Muslims. In Palestine there are currently equal numbers of Jews and Arabs, but Jews are reluctant to share the land and resources equally. B-D-S?

But WE know what it says in the Hamas charter, does it say the same about the Arabs, or muslims in the Israeli Constitution?....Funny, but I haven't heard a word of DISCOURSE from the Arabs that are Israeli citizens, and covered by the Israeli Constitution!

Error:
Not B-D-S, FAILED B-D-S.

But WE know what it says in the Hamas charter, does it say the same about the Arabs, or muslims in the Israeli Constitution?....Funny, but I haven't heard a word of DISCOURSE from the Arabs that are Israeli citizens, and covered by the Israeli Constitution!
The Hamas Charter is an outdated document no longer followed.

Sounds like MORE PROPAGANDA from the KILLERS!

aedJv.HiLa.138.jpg

It appears quite evident by Hamas' actions that it certainly IS being followed, NOW in AUGUST 2014. And I don't think there is any record of Hamas ever disavowing their Charter. If you think you can come up with a link to such a disavowal, let's hear it.

It appears quite evident by Hamas' actions that it certainly IS being followed, NOW in AUGUST 2014. And I don't think there is any record of Hamas ever disavowing their Charter. If you think you can come up with a link to such a disavowal, let's hear it.

Nah! Billo says, "Hamas GOOOOOD! Jews BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!".

Did Hamas say they no longer follow it, or are you assuming?

Did Hamas say they no longer follow it, or are you assuming?

The charter in on record and needs to be shredded and a new one written that is compatible with a peaceful two state solution.

Violence and hate must be in the past

Nah! Billo says, "Hamas GOOOOOD! Jews BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!".

Except that maybe he's saying it in Arabic.

Even the word "war" is disingenuous in this thread since Israel is the occupying power in Gaza, and, under international law, an occupying power can not declare war on a territory it occupies.

Complicating the situation for the "Jew-First" contingent is the fact that Israel's forty-plus year occupation of Palestine is itself illegal:

"Israeli Violations of International Law - (6) The current Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories is illegal.

"Military actions and occupations are considered legal only if they are based on self-defense (as Israel claims), but it is now clear that Israel's occupation is illegal because Israeli implementation of it clearly is about (1) acquisition of land by force, (2) economic exploitation of the occupied communities (both violations of international law), (3) through unwarranted self-serving alterations of local law (also a violation of international law), and (4) in violation of human rights through the practice of collective punishment and (5) the creation of 'de facto' annexation also benefitting Israel and at the expense of the local population ."

Illegal Military Occupation

How about a link that supports these claims from a non partisan source, say the ANTI SEMITIC UN or the ICJ

maybe you should go back to brown bags and park benches

Could that be because the arab muslims are reluctant to share the costs and work loads. How much do they owe for Electricity now, then there is the water and gas that have not been paid for. The Palestinians want equal rights then they should be demanding them from the P.A. Why don't you give a Palestinian family half your earnings and half your land and property, see what thanks you get.

How about a link from hamas themselves that says the hamas charter is outdated and no longer followed. Cant wait to read the new one that is not outdated and is followed.

How about a link from hamas themselves that says the hamas charter is outdated and no longer followed. Cant wait to read the new one that is not outdated and is followed.

I was going to give you a WIKI link but you got Tony Blair and the ADL wording in it, so heres another ,

http://file.insightturkey.com/Files/Pdf/insight_turkey_vol_11_no_4_2009_nimer.pdf

Today’s leaders of Hamas recognize the undiplomatic nature of the Charter’s
language. Musa Abu-Marzook wrote defensively: “As for the 1988 charter, if every
state or movement were to be judged solely by its foundational, revolutionary
documents or the ideas of its progenitors, there would be a good deal to answer
for on all sides.”16 Khalid Mish’al called the old Charter an “outdated document”
that does not bind Hamas to anything.17 He cited the early Zionist thinkers who
advocated the expulsion of Arabs from their lands. Instead of formally adopting a
new document that represents the broad base of Hamas, leaders of the group use
indirect tactics. A recent profile refers to changes in Hamas in terms of ideological
rigidity and political flexibility.18

Our message to the Israelis is this: we do not fight you because you belong to a certain
faith or culture. Jews have lived in the Muslim world for 13 centuries in peace and harmony;

they are in our religion “the people of the book” who have a covenant from God
and His Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him) to be respected and protected.
Our conflict with you is not religious but political. We have no problem with Jews
who have not attacked us - our problem is with those who came to our land, imposed
themselves on us by force, destroyed our society and banished our people… We shall
never recogni[z]e the right of any power to rob us of our land and deny us our national
rights. We shall never recogni[z]e the legitimacy of a Zionist state created on our soil
in order to atone for somebody else’s sins or solve somebody else’s problem. But if you
are willing to accept the principle of a long-term truce, we are prepared to negotiate
the terms. Hamas is extending a hand of peace to those who are truly interested in a
peace based on justice.25

In order for the future Palestine to function properly under international law, the
Palestinians do not have to agree that

(this is still rather bias) but let me ask do Jews still stone adulterers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back