🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that seems to be another in a long list of positive outcomes from this latest sortie into Gaza...

Assuming that the claims hold up under a closer scrutiny (and, from these neutral sources, there is very little reason to suspect that they will not), then...

"Gotcha, ya dumbass little Hamas wankers !!! "

You pieces of human filth.

Gateway Pundit? Blog by Jim Hoft? Interesting snippet,

"Still, Hoft's popularity remains an ongoing source of bewilderment. Despite regularly concocting phony stories and botching facts, Hoft remains a wildly popular and influential conservative blogger.

One thing is for sure, though: if Hoft wasn't fired from Right Network, he certainly should have been."

Jim Hoft Leaves Right Network To Embarrass Himself At A New URL | Blog | Media Matters for America

spupab.jpg

You made a false claim that I destroyed and showed that once again you were LYING just so you could attack the Jews.
First off, it wasn't you doing any destroying, it was Toasty arguing that point and it fell far short of its intended destruction.

You're trying to ride on someone else's coat tails.

This is not the first time you have done this and then tried to change the rules to suit your ISLAMONAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED. You claimed that the Jews were using poison gas to kill the Palestinians like the Germans did in WW2, when asked to provide evidence you could only come up with non lethal capsicum spray used as riot control. That time you attempted to wriggle out of your LIE as well.
I did not make that claim, it was Toasty trying to spin what I said into that claim.

Stop trying to take credit for other peoples' arguments.

Now about those 200 plus rocket attacks at Israel prior to the retaliation, are they still a fantasy or will you admit that you LIED to justify your RACIST JAEW HATRED. This is the only subject under discussion, what Israel did is not within the remit.
As I posted, those rocket attacks were in response to Israeli military actions that you claim have no relevance. And that is because you are a brain-dead homer, with no moral or ethical compass.

They prove that your sources are partisan and untrustworthy having a vested interest in demonising Israel.

It does as do the many other reports and links provided from reliable non partisan sources. You just cant stand being shown to be a LYING POS ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER can you ?
I love how you claim The Guardian is a "non partisan" source, when SAYIT uses it, but claim it is a "partisan" source with a "vested interest in demonizing Israel", when I use it.

They prove that your sources are partisan and untrustworthy having a vested interest in demonising Israel.

It does as do the many other reports and links provided from reliable non partisan sources. You just cant stand being shown to be a LYING POS ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER can you ?
I love how you claim The Guardian is a "non partisan" source, when SAYIT uses it, but claim it is a "partisan" source with a "vested interest in demonizing Israel", when I use it.

The Guardian is about as Nazi a publication as you can get.
I presume you never read several months of full issues.
Not that I give a shit since you rely on revisionist sites anyway.

I used The Guardian BECAUSE it is a rabidly anti-Israel rag. As much as they would like to have spun that story to excoriate Israel, they could not. Damn, you are a monumentally simple-minded a-hole.

I used The Guardian BECAUSE it is a rabidly anti-Israel rag. As much as they would like to have spun that story to excoriate Israel, they could not. Damn, you are a monumentally simple-minded a-hole.
Excellent tactical work.

When you use a source ordinarily unsupportive (and sometimes even downright hostile) of Israel, and when even they cannot do otherwise, then that simply reinforces the point further, perhaps by an order of magnitude.

Nicely played.

I used The Guardian BECAUSE it is a rabidly anti-Israel rag.
Wait a second, Phoney just got done calling it a "non partisan" source.

You Israeli kiss-asses need to spend more time vetting your dogma, before uploading your garbage to the masses.

"The world's leading liberal voice, since 1821" - The Guardian's Facebook self-descriptor.
You know what "liberal" means, right Princess?
Clue: Libs hate Jooos (are you by chance a lib?).

BTW, I don't coordinate with anyone (unlike you scummy types). :cool:

Yes well we give 3.2 Billion a year plus for military every year, and they don't need it.

I don't think you should worry your little head over it, Penelope. If your good friends weren't busy trying to destroy Israel, the Israelis wouldn't need any help at all. Why not tell us the huge amount of Israel's defense budget as a result of their having to defend themselves against your friends. As one former poster, a retired Naval Intelligence Officer, once said -- if Americans knew just how much Israel has helped America, no American would begrudge that country anything. Then, again, maybe Penelope is actually a European playing at being an American.

It really is funny how the skinheads are so busy playing the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game these days..

[
I don't think you should worry your little head over it, Penelope. If your good friends weren't busy trying to destroy Israel, the Israelis wouldn't need any help at all. Why not tell us the huge amount of Israel's defense budget as a result of their having to defend themselves against your friends. As one former poster, a retired Naval Intelligence Officer, once said -- if Americans knew just how much Israel has helped America, no American would begrudge that country anything. Then, again, maybe Penelope is actually a European playing at being an American.

It really is funny how the skinheads are so busy playing the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game these days..

Yes, Israel has helped drag us into one war after another and is the main cause of Islamic terrorism.

They've been a huge help.

Still spewing those sane lies I see, Joe...

For all we know, he himself belongs to one of those skinhead groups so naturally he didn't like my statement. Wonder if he ever was stationed up at Ft. Lewis Washington. I once read that there were a lot of skinheads up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back