STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

I'm confused why this matters. I don't like the Republican party (or democrat either), I wasn't going to vote for Cain.

I'll vote for Ron Paul or no one. I find his views on evolution to be a downright embarassment. Does that impact how I think he'd handle taxation/gov't budgets/foreign policy/etc? Hell no.

Ask yourself the same about Cain, does his womanizing make him bad on tax policy, bad on budgets, bad in foreign policy etc?

You're voting for a president, not who's gonna drive your daughter and her friends to the movies.

Cain is a Baptist minister. Cain is still married. Cain has children.

Do tell what makes you think that if Cain will continue to cheat and deceive all of the people listed above why wouldn't he do the same to everyone else?

The man is a lying cheat who simply doesn't care that this process is destroying his family for his own personal gain?

Thanks but no thanks.

So people in my own party are negin me for this post. Because I don't share their blind faith in everything Cain says. Because I'm not marching in lockstep with their beliefs. Because I have no proof. Because they like him and I don't. Because I articulated an opinion that they don't like.

What the fuck are your problems? Are we supposed to be a hive mind? This is the fucking problem with all politics. Don't agree, just attack. No compromise will ever be possible when your so fucking hard headed. I'm no prosecutor, I don't need proof of shit. It's my fucking opinion and my god damn vote.

Have a problem with that? Quick rep 9 more and neg me again. Or display some fucking logic and maturity and deal with the fact that were not all alike.

Funny I rarely neg anyone. Even those I despise. I save the negs for blatent liars, racists and complete loons.

Usually I don't care if I get neged but to be neged for having an HONEST opinion based on my assessment by my own party is complete bullshit. Your petty and immature.

Notice I didn't neg or name you? That's how an adult handles disagreements.

/rant

Liberals, progressives, democrats You hold republicans to a set standard but yet refuse to hold your own to the same standard you set for republicans. You are a bunch of Hypocrites
What standard is that?

Is this a serious question?
Yes, it is. What standard do Democrats hold Republicans to that they themselves refuse to hold? I'm sure there are some that I'm just not thinking of, so please help me out here.

You are entitled to your opinions Gramps, but don't go lecturing the rest of us on who we should let go of..or who we should or shouldn't support.

I respect you opinions but I don't agree with you on this one. so let it go already, K

So people in my own party are negin me for this post. Because I don't share their blind faith in everything Cain says. Because I'm not marching in lockstep with their beliefs. Because I have no proof. Because they like him and I don't. Because I articulated an opinion that they don't like.

What the fuck are your problems? Are we supposed to be a hive mind? This is the fucking problem with all politics. Don't agree, just attack. No compromise will ever be possible when your so fucking hard headed. I'm no prosecutor, I don't need proof of shit. It's my fucking opinion and my god damn vote.

Have a problem with that? Quick rep 9 more and neg me again. Or display some fucking logic and maturity and deal with the fact that were not all alike.

Funny I rarely neg anyone. Even those I despise. I save the negs for blatent liars, racists and complete loons.

Usually I don't care if I get neged but to be neged for having an HONEST opinion based on my assessment by my own party is complete bullshit. Your petty and immature.

/rant

This post is the BEST evidence that supports my point that it's the USMB RWers that care oh so much about reps and neg reps. They don't believe in debating over neg repping. Hence I've chosen to expose their pettiness and smallness by posting their petty neg reps whenever they do it.

They absolutely HATE IT. Just like the RepubliCON$ in Congress, they prefer to do things behind closed door and in secret, behind fake corporations...you know...like the Koch Brothers.

Seems like you need to get with the program Murked...

Unite with us or GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!!!

Lemmings.jpg

You are entitled to your opinions Gramps, but don't go lecturing the rest of us on who we should let go of..or who we should or shouldn't support.

I respect you opinions but I don't agree with you on this one. so let it go already, K

I'm really not trying to force anyone to do anything.

If anything I just want our party to be united and have a fighting chance. While many of us my be forgiving or willing to look the other way most of the general public aren't. They don't function like we do. We enjoy the banter and tit for tat. The public wants no part of this and the polls showing 80% disaprove of congress makes my case. If we can't unite we will fail.

/rant

This post is the BEST evidence that supports my point that it's the USMB RWers that care oh so much about reps and neg reps. They don't believe in debating over neg repping. Hence I've chosen to expose their pettiness and smallness by posting their petty neg reps whenever they do it.

They absolutely HATE IT. Just like the RepubliCON$ in Congress, they prefer to do things behind closed door and in secret, behind fake corporations...you know...like the Koch Brothers.

Lemmings.jpg

are we suppose to care about YOUR POINT?

/rant

Lemmings.jpg

NOT A CHANCE LOL
but you get an A for effort.

By the way how did you like those closed door healthcare meetings sponsored by the gop.....oh wait.

/rant

Lemmings.jpg

are we suppose to care about YOUR POINT?

Thou doth protest too much.

I know you care Steffy Weffy, I know.

owenswink-1.gif

I don't understand why they're blindly still supporting Cain after 61 phone calls and the media calling him back and confirming that it is without a doubt his number. I mean seriously...This proves that theres something real about what the woman is saying. Maybe all these woman could be right? Ever stop to think about that...Grampa Munk U is right to question herman Cain. We have better people to run against Obama like Newt, Paul, Mitt, ect...Why the hell are you blindly supporting Cain? Why??? Is it because you hate the media or the democratic party? Sad.

Last edited:

I'm really not trying to force anyone to do anything.

If anything I just want our party to be united and have a fighting chance. While many of us my be forgiving or willing to look the other way most of the general public aren't. They don't function like we do. We enjoy the banter and tit for tat. The public wants no part of this and the polls showing 80% disaprove of congress makes my case. If we can't unite we will fail.

We still have a full year dear before the elections. don't buy into all this negative crap you read and hear. When the time comes THE PEOPLE will make their decisions on who they believe will be the best. Cain right now is not hurting anything or anyone.
As for Cain I will wait for actuall PROOF from HIM, not what is being written in papers and blogs. Right now he is denying it...time will tell..

We still have a full year dear before the elections. don't buy into all this negative crap you read and hear. When the time comes THE PEOPLE will make their decisions on who they believe will be the best. Cain right now is not hurting anything or anyone.
As for Cain I will wait for actuall PROOF from HIM, not what is being written in papers and blogs. Right now he is denying it...time will tell..

Yeah, wait for proof from the liar, the rapist, the con.

You would't do well in a human resources job at all. You'd believe every candidate was the best candidate based on their own account and/or resume. You have to check other sources to verify what's fact from fiction stupid.

I mean...are you really THIS stuck on stupid Stef? Sheeesh!!! :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

You would't do well in a human resources job at all. You'd believe every candidate was the best candidate based on their own account and/or resume. You have to check other sources to verifiy stupid.

I mean...are you really THIS stuck on stupid Stef? Sheeesh!!! :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

no, but you are. CLINTON denyed denyed denyed UNTIL there was OVERWHELMING proof he couldn't DENY anymore..
Now hope that gives you a clue, as for the rest of your babble I could give a shit.

You would't do well in a human resources job at all. You'd believe every candidate was the best candidate based on their own account and/or resume. You have to check other sources to verifiy stupid.

no, but you are. CLINTON denyed denyed denyed UNTIL there was OVERWHELMING proof he couldn't DENY anymore..
Now hope that gives you a clue, as for the rest of your babble I could give a shit.
So your goal is to prop up someone like Clinton.

Is that it?

WoW!! You really are stuck on stupid.

*SMH*

Is that it?

*SMH*

you are hopless. NEVERMIND you wouldn't understand..bye

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

there is nothing whatsoever "clear" about that contention.

I doubt it's even true.

On the other hand, it looks like it no longer matters as a matter of practicality. The smear seems to have worked. It now looks like the odds-on bet that Mr. Cain will drop out.

Fucking smear artists have evidently won.

America loses.

Oh well.

I guess "President Romney" (L.Rino, Mass.) is marginally better than another term of President Obuttfuck.

But until he gets the GOP nod (and I still hope he falls short), I will not support Mitt.

With the almost inevitable departure, now, of Mr. Cain, I guess I have to take another long look at Newt.

What's a matter? Your former Messiah Fred Thompson not running this year? I think I saw him selling reverse mortgages on a commercial. Great career move for a former GOP rising star. Maybe Cain can get that gig now that he's going to have some free time.

Last edited:

So what's different between Herman Cain and Bill Clinton?

Is that it?

*SMH*

you are hopless. NEVERMIND you wouldn't understand..bye
Hello Steffy Weffy,

Greetings and salutations to you.

I believe it is YOU who doesn't understand. I asked you before and I'll ask again...do you want a Republican candidate the likes of Clinton representing you? You know someone embattled with sex scandals and inappropriate behavior?

Is that it?

Sincerely,
Marc

Last edited:

Forum List

Back