STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

We still have a full year dear before the elections. don't buy into all this negative crap you read and hear. When the time comes THE PEOPLE will make their decisions on who they believe will be the best. Cain right now is not hurting anything or anyone.
As for Cain I will wait for actuall PROOF from HIM, not what is being written in papers and blogs. Right now he is denying it...time will tell..

Yeah, wait for proof from the liar, the rapist, the con.

You would't do well in a human resources job at all. You'd believe every candidate was the best candidate based on their own account and/or resume. You have to check other sources to verifiy stupid.

I mean...are you really THIS stuck on stupid Stef? Sheeesh!!! :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

no, but you are. CLINTON denyed denyed denyed UNTIL there was OVERWHELMING proof he couldn't DENY anymore..
Now hope that gives you a clue, as for the rest of your babble I could give a shit.

What part of 61 phone calls on official phone bills with Cains number to his personal cell phone, don't you people understand? It was confirmed and Cain said he knew this woman. Imagine if 6 woman came out and said that Barack Obama had either done something behind mitchell Obama's back for 13 years or he had done sexual harassment(5 woman). You people would be blasting Obama into the ground as you did Clinton(rightfully, I might add as I would be doing it with you).

You have tens of thousands of dollars handed out to two woman to avoid law suites.
Witnesses
Phone records
Herman Cain his self saying he knew at least a few.

This is going to damage us at a time we can't afford it. We can't afford to lose to Obama and hand another 4 years to him. Yet, you keep saying theres some how nothing here? You got to be kidding.:eek:

Yeah, wait for proof from the liar, the rapist, the con.

You would't do well in a human resources job at all. You'd believe every candidate was the best candidate based on their own account and/or resume. You have to check other sources to verifiy stupid.

I mean...are you really THIS stuck on stupid Stef? Sheeesh!!! :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

no, but you are. CLINTON denyed denyed denyed UNTIL there was OVERWHELMING proof he couldn't DENY anymore..
Now hope that gives you a clue, as for the rest of your babble I could give a shit.

What part of 61 phone calls on official phone bills with Cains number to his personal cell phone, don't you people understand? It was confirmed and Cain said he knew this woman. Imagine if 6 woman came out and said that Barack Obama had either done something behind mitchell Obama's back for 13 years or he had done sexual harassment(5 woman). You people would be blasting Obama into the ground as you did Clinton(rightfully, I might add as I would be doing it with you).

You have tens of thousands of dollars handed out to two woman to avoid law suites.
Witnesses
Phone records

This is going to damage us at a time we can't afford it. We can't afford to lose to Obama and hand another 4 years to him. Yet, you keep saying theres some how nothing here? You got to be kidding.:eek:

And you keep trying to convince people you are a Republican:eek:

Last edited:

Witnesses
Phone records

When Obama hatred goes wrong.

Personally, I'm gearing up for another version 'Right America Feeling Wronged'

LoLz!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

there is nothing whatsoever "clear" about that contention.

I doubt it's even true.

On the other hand, it looks like it no longer matters as a matter of practicality. The smear seems to have worked. It now looks like the odds-on bet that Mr. Cain will drop out.

Fucking smear artists have evidently won.

America loses.

Oh well.

I guess "President Romney" (L.Rino, Mass.) is marginally better than another term of President Obuttfuck.

But until he gets the GOP nod (and I still hope he falls short), I will not support Mitt.

With the almost inevitable departure, now, of Mr. Cain, I guess I have to take another long look at Newt.
i love your excuses...LOVE THEM!!!! Once again you picked a LOSER, just like fred.....hahhahahahhhaa
Ah...Dred the Fred memories.

:rofl:

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

Hey, I figure if Clinton can get a free pass, anyone can. I think I remember loud wailing to effect that "it's his private life".

Witnesses
Phone records

Great comeback, Steph. Completely avoid the point.

Witnesses
Phone records

I voted Bush, McCain and have voted the republican ticket at the state and national level. I agree with 85 percent of what republicans offer, but Cain apppears to have a serious moral debt that I can't follow. :(

You are describing Newt to a tee. Poor impulse control. And you excuse him by saying he "simply had relationships that failed."

Keep it up, you are making me laugh.

Do you have a story about Newt dropping his pants and asking a woman he just met for oral sex?

You know, like Clinton did to Paula Jones?

Look, Clinton's own people admitted he had a problem. Incidently, I think Cain has a similar problem.
:lol: You're still doing it....excusing Newt's behavior.

Delicious.

His behavior is between him and his wife. It's none of my business.

In any divorce, there are two sides. And I don't get involved.

there is nothing whatsoever "clear" about that contention.

I doubt it's even true.

On the other hand, it looks like it no longer matters as a matter of practicality. The smear seems to have worked. It now looks like the odds-on bet that Mr. Cain will drop out.

Fucking smear artists have evidently won.

America loses.

Oh well.

I guess "President Romney" (L.Rino, Mass.) is marginally better than another term of President Obuttfuck.

But until he gets the GOP nod (and I still hope he falls short), I will not support Mitt.

With the almost inevitable departure, now, of Mr. Cain, I guess I have to take another long look at Newt.
i love your excuses...LOVE THEM!!!! Once again you picked a LOSER, just like fred.....hahhahahahhhaa
Ah...Dred the Fred memories.

:rofl:

Those were the dazed. :D

Just stop.

Hey, I figure if Clinton can get a free pass, anyone can. I think I remember loud wailing to effect that "it's his private life".

Well, two wrongs don't make a right. Anyways if he never did what he did, he would of never had to lie and gotten impeached for perjury. So that isn't getting off! Cain is running for the presidency for crying out loud.

Witnesses
Phone records

Great comeback, Steph. Completely avoid the point.
Poor Steffy Weffy, the recent threads aren't agreeing with her and see seems to be on the verge of some sort of meltdown.

Last edited:
Well, two wrongs don't make a right. Anyways if he never did what he did, he would of never had to lie and gotten impeached for perjury. So that isn't getting off! Cain is running for the presidency for crying out loud.
Moreover, if this is the type of behaviour, lack of judgement and lack of morality we can expect from Herb Cain BEFORE he even get's nominated to run for President. Imagine what he'll be like as the President of the United States.

WoW!!!! I shudder the thought.

Wise up Republicans. Herb ain't your guy.

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

So your goal is to prop up someone like Clinton.

Is that it?

WoW!! You really are stuck on stupid.

*SMH*

you are hopless. NEVERMIND you wouldn't understand..bye

2nd grade! Jesus... republicans really are pathologically immature

marcATL you really should be paying me. Cash buddy. That's right green backs. This thread wasn't intended to be your personal play pen. But since you seen to deem it such you should pay me the prevailing price. I haven't been to Chuckie Cheese since my kids were little but with price adjustments I figure you owe me about 80 bucks a day for each day you have played in my thread.

Pm me with your credit card please.

Witnesses
Phone records

When Obama hatred goes wrong.

Personally, I'm gearing up for another version 'Right America Feeling Wronged'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lUIkf3FIvY]Right America Feeling Wronged pt2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYD3wocKqJ8]Right America Feeling Wronged pt3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR050P3f0Zw]Right America Feeling Wronged pt4 - YouTube[/ame]

LoLz!! :lol:

Thanks! That was hysterical.

marcATL you really should be paying me. Cash buddy. That's right green backs. This thread wasn't intended to be your personal play pen. But since you seen to deem it such you should pay me the prevailing price. I haven't been to Chuckie Cheese since my kids were little but with price adjustments I figure you owe me about 80 bucks a day for each day you have played in my thread.

Pm me with your credit card please.

LoL!!!

The cheque's in the mail buddy...I promise! :D

Forum List

Back