STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

Omg change your fucking tampon.

I don't like Cain and suddenly I'm the enemy. Funny how shallow some people can be. And who fucking cares if a lib agrees with me. Are you all such hardasses that none have ever agreed with you? Give me a break.

I don't like Cain and suddenly I'm the enemy. Funny how shallow some people can be. And who fucking cares if a lib agrees with me. Are you all such hardasses that none have ever agreed with you? Give me a break.
Fuck you- you rotten old drunk toothless windbag.

Umm lol

I have been getting hounded all damn day by you all cause I don't like Cain and when I try to add levity to the thread you pounce some more.

Fuck me?

Sigh

Umm lol

I have been getting hounded all damn day by you all cause I don't like Cain and when I try to add levity to the thread you pounce some more.

Fuck me?

Sigh

Cry me a fucking river.. YOU and you alone trashed a conservative who has put himself out there and has been hounded, called names, has shouldered racist attacks and UNFOUNDED CHARGES all of which have never been proven.. NOT ONE SHRED OF PROOF.. and every single one of these women all have some fucking weird background as stalkers, filing bankruptcy, knowing and being a part of Chicago thug politics..yet you have tramped this man with such vile pettiness that liberals are cheering you on. You should be ashamed and just STFU but you couldn't let it drop.

Liberals destroy our candidates one by one. They don't care about their families.. all that matters to them is power. I won't be a part of that mindset and become some kind of enabler for liberals trashing our candidates over ALLEGATIONS and SHAME on any conservative who falls in to that propaganda trap. Herman Cain deserves at the very least our belief in him until PROVEN otherwise, PERIOD. Lastly, leftists are hardly a gauge of moral conduct.. go clean out your own damn sewers before you stand and accuse one of ours.
So I gather you are never going to show any evidence to support this notion of yours that Liberals are behind the destruction of Cain, huh?

Liberals destroy our candidates one by one. They don't care about their families.. all that matters to them is power. I won't be a part of that mindset and become some kind of enabler for liberals trashing our candidates over ALLEGATIONS and SHAME on any conservative who falls in to that propaganda trap. Herman Cain deserves at the very least our belief in him until PROVEN otherwise, PERIOD. Lastly, leftists are hardly a gauge of moral conduct.. go clean out your own damn sewers before you stand and accuse one of ours.
So I gather you are never going to show any evidence to support this notion of yours that Liberals are behind the destruction of Cain, huh?

Gather the evidence that Cain did any of the things he has been accused and crucified for. Now what?

Umm lol

Fuck me?

Sigh

Cry me a fucking river.. YOU and you alone trashed a conservative who has put himself out there and has been hounded, called names, has shouldered racist attacks and UNFOUNDED CHARGES all of which have never been proven.. NOT ONE SHRED OF PROOF.. and every single one of these women all have some fucking weird background as stalkers, filing bankruptcy, knowing and being a part of Chicago thug politics..yet you have tramped this man with such vile pettiness that liberals are cheering you on. You should be ashamed and just STFU but you couldn't let it drop.

It must have really sucked for you when you realized you didn't own me, my opinion or the internet.

Your so obsessed with insulting the left that anyone that gets in your way is fair game.

Sad and childish.

I'm more interested in what's best for our party as well as our country. I'm not interested in the games so much so I bid you farewell.

Umm lol

Fuck me?

Sigh

It must have really sucked for you when you realized you didn't own me, my opinion or the internet.

Your so obsessed with insulting the left that anyone that gets in your way is fair game.

Sad and childish.

I'm more interested in what's best for our party as well as our country. I'm not interested in the games so much so I bid you farewell.

Good riddance..

Umm lol

Fuck me?

Sigh

Sad and childish.

You needs ta learn ta tow da line bwoy!

UNITE OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

Lemmings.jpg

Gather the evidence that Cain did any of the things he has been accused and crucified for. Now what?

There are phone records of at least 61 calls, some from early morning hours. And importantly, his lawyer didn't deny it. It isn't "liberals" trashing your man. The man himself is doing a great job.

Umm lol

Fuck me?

Sigh

How are those Wavy Lays prices holding up for ya, sweetie?

Umm lol

Fuck me?

Sigh

How are those Wavy Lays prices holding up for ya, sweetie?

Good to see the GOPsters go at it over two men who will not even get the nomination.

:party:

Hello Steffy Weffy,

Greetings and salutations to you.

I believe it is YOU who doesn't understand. I asked you before and I'll ask again...do you want a Republican candidate the likes of Clinton representing you? You know someone embattled with sex scandals and inappropriate behavior?

Is that it?

Sincerely,
Marc

Steffy Weffy??? How old are you?! Idiot.
A nickname hasn't come to mind for you as yet.

As soon as it does you'll be the first to know.

Hmmkay?

owenswink-1.gif

Somewhere Caribou Barbie is fanning herself.

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

there is nothing whatsoever "clear" about that contention.

I doubt it's even true.

On the other hand, it looks like it no longer matters as a matter of practicality. The smear seems to have worked. It now looks like the odds-on bet that Mr. Cain will drop out.

Fucking smear artists have evidently won.

America loses.

Oh well.

I guess "President Romney" (L.Rino, Mass.) is marginally better than another term of President Obuttfuck.

But until he gets the GOP nod (and I still hope he falls short), I will not support Mitt.

With the almost inevitable departure, now, of Mr. Cain, I guess I have to take another long look at Newt.

What's a matter? Your former Messiah Fred Thompson not running this year? I think I saw him selling reverse mortgages on a commercial. Great career move for a former GOP rising star. Maybe Cain can get that gig now that he's going to have some free time.

Hey DumbAsShit: Hope all is well with you. I've missed your keen sense of humor. Oh wait. Everyone has missed that in you. Especially you.

anyway. Fred was the best potential President in the entire lot. But he did blow as a campaigner. Alas.

Still, I'd rather support him than the idiot we currently have infesting the Oval Office. That was the dim bulb YOU endorsed, eh?

Thanks a lot. You and all the Hopey Changey voters have fucked us royally. Ya fucking tool.

And as I noted before, Mr. Cain is evidently going to bow out now. The smear merchants won. That truly sucks. Only complete scumbags (like you) endorse that shit and that result.

Ah well. There's some small measure of solace in seeing how much Gingrich gives you assholes a rash! :thup:

Let's go back to your claim that Liberals are the ones responsible for destroying Cain. That's what I'm trying to get you to prove. Hopefullly, you understand that the validity of the charges should have no impact on your evidence.

Now with that in mind, again ... what evidence do you have that Liberals are the ones who destroyed Cain?

Well like Clinton, while running for president, denied the accusation made against him that he had a 12 year affair, Cain is now denying similar accusations. So what's the difference?

Actually, he didn't deny it so much as he admitted it in a general sense and then denied specifics.

The real problem was, the Media wasn't willing to persue it at the time. It wasn't until the "Arkansas Project" that we found out about all these women.
I heard about Gennifer Flowers before Clinton became president. The media certainly reported that.

One woman. The media had heard about dozens they didn't talk about. Paula Jones, Juanita Brodderick, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, etc.

But let's look at how the media handled that. They gave Clinton a whole episode of Sixty Minutes right after the Super Bowl, for him and Hillary to very sympathetically tell his side of the story. And he still lied. No follow up. He said he 'caused pain in his marriage'. Good enough for us.

Could it be that all these women are registered democrats dug up by the Obama campaign to make these allegations i.e. Anita Hill? This is Chicago style politics and I am not going to fall for it until they can come up with undeniable proof. The left is scared to death of an African-American conservative and they will pull out all stops to make sure he can not succeed. They are afraid that a black conservative will demonstrate to the black community that they need not stay on the federal plantation but can indeed do better for themselves! It is a shame that the current President will not lead them off the planatation but wants to keep them there for pure political reasons.

Not to steer the thread offcourse...

But couldn't it be that those "rapes" at the OWS protest were registered Republicans dug up by the Koch Brothers & Co. to make them look evil?

Hey... if we are going to go into the Conspiracy Theory Realm... let's do it.

Forum List

Back