STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

Liberals, progressives, democrats You hold republicans to a set standard but yet refuse to hold your own to the same standard you set for republicans. You are a bunch of Hypocrites

Nooooo... YOU guys set your own standards and then oft times fail miserably at upholding them. THAT is hypocrisy... not us pointing out your own failures.... that's rubbing it in... something that you guys seem not to have a problem with either.

Nope democrats set the standard they themselves cannot hold up.
Again ... what standard are you talking about??

For some reason, you refuse to say. :mm:

Nooooo... YOU guys set your own standards and then oft times fail miserably at upholding them. THAT is hypocrisy... not us pointing out your own failures.... that's rubbing it in... something that you guys seem not to have a problem with either.

For some reason, you refuse to say. ::

I don't know you tell me democrats seem to point that republicans doing something when their own are doing the same thing so what standard have democrats set that they do not follow?

Last edited:
So, you're bragging that democrats have no family values?

Not at all... not even close. Just saying that the GOP and their Conservative factions actually RUN on that platform.

You still sound like you're bragging about the no family values party.

Oh... you mean the party of reality... that all men are fallible and make mistakes and deserve second chances? The party that does not discriminate on race, creed, color or religion? The party that believes that a woman's body is hers and hers alone? That party that does not judge gay folk for their sexual orientation? The party that REALLY knows what it means to be "kinder and gentler"? Compassionate?

Yeah... I guess you're right. We have no values.

I don't know you tell me democrats seem to point that republicans doing something when their own are doing the same thing so what standard have democrats set that they do not follow?
I don't have to tell you anything as you made the claim. Now either you can back it up or you can't.

So far, you can't.

Not at all... not even close. Just saying that the GOP and their Conservative factions actually RUN on that platform.

Oh... you mean the party of reality... that all men are fallible and make mistakes and deserve second chances? The party that does not discriminate on race, creed, color or religion? The party that believes that a woman's body is hers and hers alone? That party that does not judge gay folk for their sexual orientation? The party that REALLY knows what it means to be "kinder and gentler"? Compassionate?

Nope democrats hold republicans to certain standards while their own are doing the same thing. What would you call that?

I don't have to tell you anything as you made the claim. Now either you can back it up or you can't.

So far, you can't.

I can play the game with you. democrats set standard for republicans when they will not hold their own to the same standards. That would be what?

Nope democrats hold republicans to certain standards while their own are doing the same thing. What would you call that?
Don't you find it rather odd how, despite your numerous claims to this regard, you can't name a single standard Democrats set for Republicans but not themselves.

So far, you can't.

I can play the game with you. democrats set standard for republicans when they will not hold their own to the same standards. That would be what?
I dunno, you're the one making the claim, you're the one who has to say.

But you can't. What does that tell you?

Give me an example. Let's see... weiner was caught with his weiner out... got called out and resigned.. By HIS OWN PARTY! Rangel was found to be a crook and was censured by an overwhelming margin, which included HIS OWN PARTY!

Methinks you're full of shit.

Give me an example. Let's see... weiner was caught with his weiner out... got called out and resigned.. By HIS OWN PARTY! Rangel was found to be a crook and was censured by an overwhelming margin, which included HIS OWN PARTY!

Rangel was found to be a crook and was censured by an overwhelming margin, which included HIS OWN PARTY!

What the fuck is censured? Is he still in D.C. voting on legislation? What kind of fucking punishment is censured for what he did?

weiner was caught with his weiner out... got called out and resigned.. By HIS OWN PARTY!

He's your only token "we did it" because he was a little dog. What about one of the big dogs for the democrats, Dodd lie was he forced out or did he decide not to run?

So far, you can't.

Why are democrats accusing Cain without hard evidence of something he may have done 20 years ago and their own are doing the same thing. Stop being stupid you fucking son of a bitch.

Why are democrats accusing Cain without hard evidence of something he may have done 20 years ago and their own are doing the same thing. Stop being stupid you fucking son of a bitch.

How many lefties have you ever met that didnt have the gutter trash mindset?

Rangel was found to be a crook and was censured by an overwhelming margin, which included HIS OWN PARTY!

What the fuck is censured? Is he still in D.C. voting on legislation? What kind of fucking punishment is censured for what he did?

weiner was caught with his weiner out... got called out and resigned.. By HIS OWN PARTY!

He's your only token "we did it" because he was a little dog. What about one of the big dogs for the democrats, Dodd lie was he forced out or did he decide not to run?

I gave you examples of Dems that were punished from one extent or another. Clinton was impeached too...

But you don't want to deal with any type of reality. What you want is to blame one party for the hypocrisy of another.

Democrats are not holding Cain to any standard as far as the allegations being made against him. You are conflating criticizing him with setting a standard. The Democrats have set no standards when it comes to allegations of marital fidelity. They can't. They have too many instances of Democrats who have cheated on their spouses. The Republican party, however, espouses family values, which is why Democrats criticize Republicans who fall short of the very standards they themselves set.

And that is the reason you can't cite a single standard that Democrats hold Republicans up to that they don't keep themselves. I knew it. I suspect you know it too, you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

Also, let me know if you're capable of debating without hurling insults. I have no interest in calling anonymous people names. There is no bigger white flag of surrender.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo7qoonzTCE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]SHIRLEY! AIRPLANE! - YouTube[/ame]

That about sums up this thread at this point.

I gave you examples of Dems that were punished from one extent or another. Clinton was impeached too...

But you don't want to deal with any type of reality. What you want is to blame one party for the hypocrisy of another.

What the fuck is impeachment? Was he removed from office? Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not for showing a lack of values to the office he was elected to. You want to talk about reality what kind of punishment as any politicians ever faced? Few have ever been forced to step down.

Democrats are not holding Cain to any standard as far as the allegations being made against him. You are conflating criticizing him with setting a standard. The Democrats have set no standards when it comes to allegations of marital fidelity. They can't. They have too many instances of Democrats who have cheated on their spouses. The Republican party, however, espouses family values, which is why Democrats criticize Republicans who fall short of the very standards they themselves set.

And that is the reason you can't cite a single standard that Democrats hold Republicans up to that they don't keep themselves. I knew it. I suspect you know it too, you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

Also, let me know if you're capable of debating without hurling insults. I have no interest in calling anonymous people names. There is no bigger white flag of surrender.

Let me know when you stop being stupid fucking hack and I will stop insulting you.

Let me know when you stop being stupid fucking hack and I will stop insulting you.

LMAO, the truth hurts.

Ok, so despite your claims, you can't cite a single standard Democrats hold Republicans to they don't hold themselves so your only response is to pile on more useless insults?

Ciao.

This message is hidden because bigrebnc1775 is on your ignore list.

Ok, so despite your claims, you can't cite a single standard Democrats hold Republicans to they don't hold themselves so your only response is to pile on more useless insults?

Ciao.

This message is hidden because bigrebnc1775 is on your ignore list.

This is why I call you a stupid fuck Just look at the thread started here Those who accuse a Republican for doing something never mention their side for doing the same thing.

Forum List

Back