STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

It's a shame democrats do not hold their own to the same standards they hold republicans.

But you do realize that is one of the teaching of alinsky rules for radicals.

What standards do the Democrats preach Big Reb?

None... they have no moral compass. Anything goes... and that includes dope smoking, cocaine snorting Marxists.

Yep, your right... they/you have ZERO standards.

Yes sir... we have Zero standards...

Oh wait...Top Five Republican Gay Sex Scandals :: Badmouth

Could it be that all these women are registered democrats dug up by the Obama campaign to make these allegations i.e. Anita Hill? This is Chicago style politics and I am not going to fall for it until they can come up with undeniable proof. The left is scared to death of an African-American conservative and they will pull out all stops to make sure he can not succeed. They are afraid that a black conservative will demonstrate to the black community that they need not stay on the federal plantation but can indeed do better for themselves! It is a shame that the current President will not lead them off the planatation but wants to keep them there for pure political reasons.

Not to steer the thread offcourse...

But couldn't it be that those "rapes" at the OWS protest were registered Republicans dug up by the Koch Brothers & Co. to make them look evil?

Hey... if we are going to go into the Conspiracy Theory Realm... let's do it.

Well, no, since women were actually raped, and the Democratic mayors of big cities are now moving against the shitters to get them out.

It's a shame democrats do not hold their own to the same standards they hold republicans.

But you do realize that is one of the teaching of alinsky rules for radicals.

What standards do the Democrats preach Big Reb?

I said
"hold their own to the same standards they hold republicans."

You hold republicans to a set standard but yet refuse to hold your own to the same standard you set for republicans.

Really? What set standard is that? That if they are going to run on the platform of morality and "family values", that they should live up to their own SELF DETERMINED standards?

Oh.. I know.. it's only "Fair" when Conservatives Critique the Morals of Progressives. Seems as though the GOP and it's Conservative factions have incorporated those rules for radicals that you speak of a hell of a lot more than progressives have.

Liberals destroy our candidates one by one. They don't care about their families.. all that matters to them is power. I won't be a part of that mindset and become some kind of enabler for liberals trashing our candidates over ALLEGATIONS and SHAME on any conservative who falls in to that propaganda trap. Herman Cain deserves at the very least our belief in him until PROVEN otherwise, PERIOD. Lastly, leftists are hardly a gauge of moral conduct.. go clean out your own damn sewers before you stand and accuse one of ours.

Oh really? Pot... meet Kettle.

Liberals destroy our candidates one by one. They don't care about their families.. all that matters to them is power. I won't be a part of that mindset and become some kind of enabler for liberals trashing our candidates over ALLEGATIONS and SHAME on any conservative who falls in to that propaganda trap. Herman Cain deserves at the very least our belief in him until PROVEN otherwise, PERIOD. Lastly, leftists are hardly a gauge of moral conduct.. go clean out your own damn sewers before you stand and accuse one of ours.

oh shut up, he destroyed himself..

You know what's funny? That the Conservatives on this board don't seem to think that ANY of their candidates should be vetted by the voting public.

That's the WHOLE FREAKING POINT of doing this "Nomination" thing... to weed out the weak candidates and put the best man in front to oppose the incumbent. Then... it goes to the next step when the Candidate goes against the incumbent in the General Election.. and FURTHER VETTING takes place in front of the VOTING PUBLIC to determine the winner of a particular race.

How freakin' dumb are you people? This has been going on since forever, and all of a sudden it's "unfair" in this particular nomination process... because... because of the ignorance of the Tea Party weekend warriors who know very little about our political process and very much about rhetoric and bullshit fed to them by well spoken idiots on the radio.

A house divided cannot stand. Remind me not to stand too closely to some of you if this country ever faces war on our own land.. I wouldn't trust a lot of you to bolt and save your own damn asses.. Easily swayed, to and fro.. Take a stand and be united or get the hell out of the way.

Yeah... me too. You guys will sit at the Washington monument for a few hours and comment on the geese flying overhead, while us Patriots will be willing to shit in the streets for months.

I'd bet on you guys fleeing first. weekend warriors that you are.

Liberals, progressives, democrats You hold republicans to a set standard but yet refuse to hold your own to the same standard you set for republicans. You are a bunch of Hypocrites

Nooooo... YOU guys set your own standards and then oft times fail miserably at upholding them. THAT is hypocrisy... not us pointing out your own failures.... that's rubbing it in... something that you guys seem not to have a problem with either.

So people in my own party are negin me for this post. Because I don't share their blind faith in everything Cain says. Because I'm not marching in lockstep with their beliefs. Because I have no proof. Because they like him and I don't. Because I articulated an opinion that they don't like.

What the fuck are your problems? Are we supposed to be a hive mind? This is the fucking problem with all politics. Don't agree, just attack. No compromise will ever be possible when your so fucking hard headed. I'm no prosecutor, I don't need proof of shit. It's my fucking opinion and my god damn vote.

Have a problem with that? Quick rep 9 more and neg me again. Or display some fucking logic and maturity and deal with the fact that were not all alike.

Funny I rarely neg anyone. Even those I despise. I save the negs for blatent liars, racists and complete loons.

Usually I don't care if I get neged but to be neged for having an HONEST opinion based on my assessment by my own party is complete bullshit. Your petty and immature.

Notice I didn't neg or name you? That's how an adult handles disagreements.

/rant

This post is the BEST evidence that supports my point that it's the USMB RWers that care oh so much about reps and neg reps. They don't believe in debating over neg repping. Hence I've chosen to expose their pettiness and smallness by posting their petty neg reps whenever they do it.

They absolutely HATE IT. Just like the RepubliCON$ in Congress, they prefer to do things behind closed door and in secret, behind fake corporations...you know...like the Koch Brothers.

Seems like you need to get with the program Murked...

Unite with us or GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!!!

Lemmings.jpg

are we suppose to care about YOUR POINT?

Typical right wing logic... I demand you listen to my point.. but fuck your point.

Liberals, progressives, democrats You hold republicans to a set standard but yet refuse to hold your own to the same standard you set for republicans. You are a bunch of Hypocrites

Nooooo... YOU guys set your own standards and then oft times fail miserably at upholding them. THAT is hypocrisy... not us pointing out your own failures.... that's rubbing it in... something that you guys seem not to have a problem with either.

Nope democrats set the standard they themselves cannot hold up.

Hello Steffy Weffy,

Greetings and salutations to you.

I believe it is YOU who doesn't understand. I asked you before and I'll ask again...do you want a Republican candidate the likes of Clinton representing you? You know someone embattled with sex scandals and inappropriate behavior?

Is that it?

Sincerely,
Marc

Steffy Weffy??? How old are you?! Idiot.
A nickname hasn't come to mind for you as yet.

As soon as it does you'll be the first to know.

Hmmkay?

owenswink-1.gif

I prefer ladycumslinger...Feel free to use it at your discretion.

Fuck you- you rotten old drunk toothless windbag.

Umm lol

I have been getting hounded all damn day by you all cause I don't like Cain and when I try to add levity to the thread you pounce some more.

Fuck me?

Sigh

Cry me a fucking river.. YOU and you alone trashed a conservative who has put himself out there and has been hounded, called names, has shouldered racist attacks and UNFOUNDED CHARGES all of which have never been proven.. NOT ONE SHRED OF PROOF.. and every single one of these women all have some fucking weird background as stalkers, filing bankruptcy, knowing and being a part of Chicago thug politics..yet you have tramped this man with such vile pettiness that liberals are cheering you on. You should be ashamed and just STFU but you couldn't let it drop.

Heaven forbid that anyone should trash a Conservative... such actions are only allowed for Progressives.... right? Fuckin' blind loyalist hypocrisy.... as to be expected.

What in the FUCK are you talking about? Let's see... who runs on the platform of "family values, Christian Conservatism, anti-choice, ant-gay and morality? Oh yeah... that would be ummmm... you guys.

What in the FUCK are you talking about? Let's see... who runs on the platform of "family values, Christian Conservatism, anti-choice, ant-gay and morality? Oh yeah... that would be ummmm... you guys.

I personally believe he should step down, and have difficulty maintaining respect for anyone who doesn't have the morals to respect the sanctity of marriage.
That said, to think it's ok for some to do it because "they don't run on that platform" is laughable.

So, you're bragging that democrats have no family values?

I personally believe he should step down, and have difficulty maintaining respect for anyone who doesn't have the morals to respect the sanctity of marriage.
That said, to think it's ok for some to do it because "they don't run on that platform" is laughable.

I never said it was "OK" for anyone to do it.... but certainly a group that seems to pride itself on being the "moral" choice, not only should be held to their own rhetoric, but the obvious hypocrisy make it appallingly clear that they are not the "moral" choice.

Not at all... not even close. Just saying that the GOP and their Conservative factions actually RUN on that platform.

A nickname hasn't come to mind for you as yet.

As soon as it does you'll be the first to know.

Hmmkay?

owenswink-1.gif

Are you steelplate because you have a steelplate in your head? That would explain a lot for your reasoning abilities

I am steelplate because I am a lifelong Steelers fan, and I thought it would be a fun play on words on a Message Board.

Are you bigrebNC because you support slavery and the Confederate States of America? That would explain a lot about YOUR reasoning abilities.

Are you steelplate because you have a steelplate in your head? That would explain a lot for your reasoning abilities

I am steelplate because I am a lifelong Steelers fan, and I thought it would be a fun play on words on a Message Board.

Are you bigrebNC because you support slavery and the Confederate States of America? That would explain a lot about YOUR reasoning abilities.

Again the steel plate in the head would explain a lot.

Not at all... not even close. Just saying that the GOP and their Conservative factions actually RUN on that platform.

You still sound like you're bragging about the no family values party.

Forum List

Back